GAMEDAY - Round 20

Whispering_Jack

I'm broken.  

I've hung in there all these years and continually paid memberships, travelled to games, even when I need to use annual leave the next day. 

But now I just cant do this anymore. The anger is getting worse watching this game style and the constant choking and lack of leaders. It's ruining my weekends.  

It's been a blast, but I'm done. 

• Like 4

Yeah really had enough of Watts.

I've always been a fan, but these last few games have arguably have been the biggest games in his career in terms of what's at stake and he has been beyond woeful.

Decisions need to be with this entire playing group.

• Like 1

Just now, gregdemon said:

Now hoping we can win at least 2 more  to have 12 wins    At  least improvement of 20 per cent on last year.  Finals  was lost  with the freo/ hawks and last week.       Very disappointing..  shattered !!!!        (The MFC has done it to me again !!   but I will be there next week)

When all is said and done it would be great to have an improvement. 

I hope no one turns up to the G next week!!!

We have given all as supporters this season and yet the with the season on the line, we couldn't beat the 17th placed team and followed it up with a performance that's Northern Football League worthy.

• Like 1

Out of here. Off to do something I enjoy.

Can we play any dumber ? :mellow:

I wonder if Nathan Jones is punching holes in doors this week. He should be punching heads including his own.

No wonder why Zak signed with Sydney. And I just heard Lever nominated Collingwood.

• Like 1

They're just not good enough

Gws r skooling us.

Watch how open it is in the 3rd. .. pathetic 

What to do with Dom Tydon. Wins the ball but turns it over way too much 

Was happy to give Watts a break in his first two games back, coz he's a quality player.

But as they say in baseball... three strikes, and you're out. Absolutely dreadful 2 and a half games, you could argue Weideman would be offering more at this stage.

Stupid footy going inside 50, and still can't believe we just didn't do what GWS just did in the first quarter; slow it down! It's not complex footy!

So many players need to lift :-/ but if the margin is about 30 points at 3QT, I give us a chance.

One of the most gutless and insipid halves of football I've seen, some of the players are just useless, in fact most of them are. Are they frightened of the wind?

Can't be bothered watching the last half, I bet Goodwin would go home if he could.

Watts - that effort to chase with 2mins to go was disgusting, in fact its this type of [censored] poor effort that should have him traded.

Jones - Such a Demonland favorite, have always said hes a poor footballer with no brain getting cheap handballs out the back. He was our best player in [censored] times and still a B/C grader. And dont even get me started on his lack of leadership.

Leadership - Where? None of them can hit a target anyway and people expect the kids to look up to these clowns?!

Goodwin - lucky wins this year, has lost games at selection and besides TMac forward hasn't inspired me on game day and still hasn't learnt this bomb long into the forward line doesn't work, how many weeks is this in a row?? A couple of months?

Gameplan - What actually is it?

Something has happened recently, we are full strength FFS. Are they burnt out?

We wont make the 8, and don't deserve to. Same as last year, when heat is on we fold like princesses.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You will not see a more putrid half of football by this pathetic excuse for a club than what I have just witnessed. Further heightened by watching the energy and smart play that got us 3 goals against the wind in the first 6 minutes. Where was the leadership passed that point is it all too hard once your opponent actually has a dip as well?

I don't care how much we lose by show some heart and urgency and throw the magnets around to get things moving. Get Salem and Hunt into the midfield and try and attack the game and man. Put Watts behind the ball and see if he can redeem himself. 

Edited by big_red_fire_engine
  • Like 2

Just now, SFebey said:

We wont make the 8, and don't deserve to. Same as last year, when heat is on we fold like princesses.

At least last year we were in the hunt until the second last round, this year, pfffft!!!

• Like 1

Big Watts fan, but he needs time at Casey. 

Not 100% sure if that's the whole problem. Our goal kickers have been down the last 5 weeks. Forward structure and forward entries have been woeful. 

Troy Chaplin needs to go. Forward structure was better under his predecessor.

3 minutes ago, Gorgoroth said:

I'm broken.  

I've hung in there all these years and continually paid memberships, travelled to games, even when I need to use annual leave the next day. 

But now I just cant do this anymore. The anger is getting worse watching this game style and the constant choking and lack of leaders. It's ruining my weekends.  

It's been a blast, but I'm done. 

I hear ya. But you'll be back - we all will.

Now excuse me while I go kick the crap out of something whilst vomiting all over it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lord Travis said:

Time to start planning for 2018. We've stuffed this. We had some good moments this year, but at the business end of the season we have turned to [censored]. We need more hard running quick mids and some more offensive players.

I thought the display up to now is pretty offensive

Edited by Satyriconhome