GAMEDAY - Round 11

Josh

26 minutes ago, DemonWheels said:

Heading along today and very happy to be there to support Jonesy in his 250th - he deserves a lot of thanks for sticking with the club and helping turn everything around over the last few years. 

Me to DW cant wait to see Jonesy chaired off as winner and BOG

• Like 2

Geez, looking at the Doggies team again... by far the worst team we have come up against this season (on paper).

Amazing that they won the flag before last.

2 minutes ago, Petraccattack said:

Geez, looking at the Doggies team again... by far the worst team we have come up against this season (on paper).

Amazing that they won the flag before last.

From 7th though, I know it’s hard to fluke a flag but geez only needed 4 good games, but they had to travel twice so was a great effort but no way were they the best team that year, I think they miss picken the most he is there heart and soul type like viney is for us 

• Like 1

Dad things here too, taking my son’s tutor to the game with us. ?

How about a raise your plastic cup, bottle, cheese platter at the 2 minute mark of quarter for Jonesy? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Average Attributes
  Western Bulldogs Attribute Melbourne  
186.6cm Height 187.4cm
85.3kg Weight 88.7kg
24yr 6mth Age 24yr 11mth
82.6 Games 89.9

Total Players By Games
  Western Bulldogs Games Melbourne  
8 Less than 50 9
7 50 to 99 6
4 100 to 149 4
3 150 or more 3

Im at the nursing home this arvo. Luckily we have big screen TV's in both lounge rooms, and enough footy supporters amongst the residents to "demand" the game is on.

Anyone who complains will be plonked in a wheelchair and taken to their room for some "quiet time".

I will also be hiding the remote control to foil any bids to ruin my day. Most cant walk anyway, so as long as no visitor makes trouble, it should all be ok. If not, nurse grumpy will complain of Gastro symptoms and hide in the loo where i can live stream radio. I never get disturbed there as im the only male nurse. All good !!

GO DEES !!! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Haha 10

27 minutes ago, ding said:

Im at the nursing home this arvo. Luckily we have big screen TV's in both lounge rooms, and enough footy supporters amongst the residents to "demand" the game is on.

Anyone who complains will be plonked in a wheelchair and taken to their room for some "quiet time".

I will also be hiding the remote control to foil any bids to ruin my day. Most cant walk anyway, so as long as no visitor makes trouble, it should all be ok. If not, nurse grumpy will complain of Gastro symptoms and hide in the loo where i can live stream radio. I never get disturbed there as im the only male nurse. All good !!

GO DEES !!! 

Do you work in the Deementia ward?

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

I will not be going today due to the venue. If I wanted to be enclosed by steel and concrete then I would get a job in a factory.

Besides that, congratulations Nathan Jones, go Dees!

Steel and Concrete? You are limiting the venues you can attend Emerald.  Brunswick Oval probably gets across the line for you!?

is it wrong to go to a game now thinking its in the bag? In the past u would go to a game not knowing which Melbourne would show up.  

Im a little nervous because if its the wrong result today id be so shattered for jones. 

It would be great to see us just get off to a flyer like last week, my wish for today is no injuries a good win and the game be over by 3/4 time so we can enjoy the final term and celebrate jonsey

The one major thing in our favour today is the ruck.  Gawn should feast on the carcass of Tom Boyd all day long and give us first use.

Their forward line has also been a major issue and our backline couldn't be in better form.  All signs point to a big win, but at the same time we aren't going to win every game by a big margin.  I'd take a very solid 6 goal win with no injuries every day of the week.

2 minutes ago, dazzledavey36 said:

Playing footy today, I hope after I check my phone after the game today theres a big W next to our name..

Go Dees.

Agreed dd, have a good game

i just hope the big W is not followed by TF?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

I will not be going today due to the venue. If I wanted to be enclosed by steel and concrete then I would get a job in a factory.

Not too sure there is concrete in the Docklands stadium roof.... the G is concrete and steel as well. 

I’m on the V-line in from Woodend and can’t wait!!! There was a 6yr old dogs fan on the platform, I nearly pushed him over and poked him in the eye.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Dee Zephyr said:

Dad things here too, taking my son’s tutor to the game with us. ?

How about a raise your plastic cup, bottle, cheese platter at the 2 minute mark of quarter for Jonesy? 

She must be a good tutor.... 

30 minutes ago, dazzledavey36 said:

Playing footy today, I hope after I check my phone after the game today theres a big W next to our name..

Go Dees.

Had to do the same once this season with sons team. Great seeing  win.

Bad omens already have interrupted my normal pre match routine. Arrive at train station to find that replacement buses have been organised. Now stuck on a bus in traffic. MFCSS is ruining my life. 

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Demonland said:

Bad omens already have interrupted my normal pre match routine. Arrive at train station to find that replacement buses have been organised. Now stuck on a bus in traffic. MFCSS is ruining my life. 

Me too. Went to get on at Chelt and theres some [censored] going on at Moorabbin so I've had to bolt down to Sandy and now I'm really pushing [censored] uphill to get there on time

3 hours ago, jane02 said:

Just spoke to someone in our ruckmans inner sanctum. Max did not pull up too well after Wednesday’s training. Bad headache, bit of photophobia ( probably courtesy of that hit to the head in the second quarter) but appears to have slept it  all off and now feels a million dollars. He is convinced they will win well today. Losing has not crossed his mind. 

21zb0b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

Laughable excuse.

If it was about price then I'd understand. Doesn't sound it. Have you ever been to a stadium before?