The Jack Trengove is BACK Thread

McQueen

Great to see him back.  He was always one of my favorite players. He just seems like a quality determined guy who also happens to be a talented footballer. Wonder where he will play long term? He's really versatile and could fill a midfield role or either flank. He's a good mark overhead too so maybe forward flank?

Good luck Trenners!

I am so excited about his return. Even more excited than seeing Petraaca and Oliver debut. Just because of what Trenners has been through. Just reading through his presser and it was great that both Roosy and Jones told him he was going to play he said  It's been 797 days since he last played. 

Wouldn't it be great to see him kick a goal and see all the boys get around him. Look I dont think we will win but nothing would surprise me if we did but Im just rapt to see Jack out there. Just hope he gets through the game and has fun. 

Nice photo to. 

Cj6MSkvUoAEZzgm.jpg

• Like 5

Posted · Report post

Spewing from a personal pov if it is this weekend. I've said from the start that I would travel anywhere to see his return but with my young blokes Auskick gala day this weekend which he's been looking forward to, I'll unfortunately have to switch priorities and make it over for the QB game.

Will get just as much joy watching it on the Tele.

Will be over for the QB game OD. Won't leave my young fella in the lurch for it - no matter how much I'd love to be there for it.

1 hour ago, Schneider said:

Dees Tragicinliving in the UK, happen to be in Melbourne for this weekend, so stoked!

Just got back from there. What county In UK Schneider?

Be nice to see him snag the first goal of the game all the best.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Die Hard Demon said:

This put a huge smile on my face & gave me chills! So pumped to see him play. Go dees!! 

image.jpeg

Great to see! Such a long road back with Trac..and longer.

Happened to stumble on the first page of this thread and saw this pic:

2iqz41f.jpg

He has come so far.  Inspirational!  Well done, young man.

Would someone like to change the title of this thread saying Jack is back, please!

• Like 4

On 5/26/2016 at 3:50 PM, beelzebub said:

Trenners has ALREADY impressed. He just wont be selected this week..  I always thought he might be a chance to come in and replace some tired legs ( whatever ) after the NT game, which is Hawthorn

I still think he 'might'

ahem...cough :rolleyes:

Welcome back Jack :roos:

Best of luck.   A truck load of humble pie  on its way here. I must confess I didnt think youd make it . Not for want of trying just thought the foot would let you down.

Youre a credit to yourself, the jumper and the club.

Go play some great footy with your mates. You deserve it. 

Go Dees

• Like 2

Probably one of the few times the entire Demonland community would all agree.

Jack's back and that's great.

• Like 5

Based on what I have been told by medicos the outlook was extremely poor for his type of injury given the nature of the injury and the nature of the game.  His return speaks volumes for his character and I am glad that the club has continued to support him. I am sure that Jack will be happy to take it a week at a time. Let's hope he can continue to play on a regular basis so we can see his skills and class.

• Like 5

I knew he was getting closer but I'm more thrilled about his inclusion than I expected. I'm really looking forward to the noise from you lucky people witnessing his first possession.

• Like 1

Pumped! What a legend this guy is. Hope he plays well and snags a goal for good measure.

44 minutes ago, Nasher said:

Thread title updated.

About bloody time!!:lol:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.