FAREWELL JEREMY HOWE

What

Did he actually give us a reason why he left the pies??

Meh who cares! When he stuffef up that goal i burst out laughing and said to my cat thats typical Howe for you!

Btw if you want a good laught go onto the Collingwood bigfooty page with the Jeremy Howe thread!

• Like 5

Just now, dazzledavey36 said:

Did he actually give us a reason why he left the pies??

Meh who cares! When he stuffef up that goal i burst out laughing and said to my cat thats typical Howe for you!

Btw if you want a good laught go onto the Collingwood bigfooty page with the Jeremy Howe thread!

But Bucks must have seen something there ... right????

1 hour ago, Deestroy All said:

On that half an hour intro special about Howe, he said Collingwood have a defined role for me, so it'll be good to play forward and wing and use my scoring ability etc...
Nek minnut gets shoved back to defence after doing [censored] all up forward. lol. 

I actually think he'd do well in a good team. Just needs to find one.

When he was able to squeeze his way into the 22...

For a bloke that doesn't want to be known as a one trick pony, I have news for you Jeremy, A goat has more tricks than you showed today! You positively absolutely "Stank" today! so go wallow in the pig in sheeit maelstrom which YOU and your teammates will endure for hopefully an eternity! Long may it stink!

GO DEES!

Edited by picket fence
  • Like 1

Always thought Howe was a one trick pony and as such a passenger. I laughed so hard when his manager last year said Howe was a 600, 000 dollar player. He sums up the difference btwn the two clubs. We got rid of him and they for some strange reason took him.

2 hours ago, Chook said:

Looking back, Stefan Martin is still the only player I'm sorry to have lost in the last 10 years. He was also the only one I didn't want to lose at the time.

But we shouldn't hate on Howe for leaving us. He grew up a Collingwood supporter for crissakes. Let him rot with his own kind.

Didn't Scotty Thompson leave us, he was worth keeping 

• Like 2

I am sure that Howe will have some good games for the Pies over the next few years.  Irrespective I thought he was quite disrespectful to us with his carry on about his boyhood dreams about Collingwood and little mention of his time at the Dees.   Anyway Howe all I have to say is enjoy your photo of Nathan Buckley in your wallet, you lazy easily self satisfied [censored].

• Like 1

It's scary how you realise how ordinary he is when he isn't in the red and blue as I thought  he was decent in his time here. Also, didn't he leave Melbourne on bad terms? 

Just now, Left-Field said:

It's scary how you realise how ordinary he is when he isn't in the red and blue as I thought  he was decent in his time here. Also, didn't he leave Melbourne on bad terms? 

not particularly. don't think roosy was too concerned

• Like 1

Just now, titan_uranus said:

Lazy.

So, so lazy.

Getting Kennedy for him was a huge win.

You've got to wonder about their judgement over there.  Kennedy so far has looked fantastic, but was underutilized over there and sold cheaply.  

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Demonland Forums  

• Match Previews, Reports & Articles  

BOILED LOLLIES by The Oracle

In the space of a month Melbourne has gone from chocolates to boiled lollies in terms of its standing as a candidate for the AFL premiership.  The club faces its moment of truth against a badly bruised up Collingwood at the MCG. A win will give it some respite but even then, it won’t be regarded particularly well being against an opponent carrying the burden of an injured playing list. A loss would be a disaster. The Demons have gone from a six/two win/loss ratio and a strong percentag

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews 3

CLEAN HANDS by KC from Casey

The Casey Demons headed into town and up Sydney Road to take on the lowly Coburg Lions who have been perennial VFL easy beats and sitting on one win for the season. Last year, Casey beat them in a practice match when resting their AFL listed players. That’s how bad they were. Nobody respected them on Saturday and clearly not the Demons who came to the game with 22 players (ten MFC), but whether they came out to play is another matter because for the most part, their intensity was lacking an

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles

ALAS SPRINGS by Whispering Jack

I got the word on Saturday from someone who knows someone inside the Fremantle camp that the Dockers were pumped and supremely confident about getting the W the next day against Melbourne at TIO Traeger Park in the red heart of the country. I was informed that the Dockers were extremely confident for a number of reasons. They had beaten the Demons on their home territory at the MCG at their last two meetings so they didn’t see beating them at Alice Springs as a problem. They belie

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports

PREGAME: Rd 13 vs Collingwood

The Demons head back to Melbourne after an embarrassing loss to the Dockers to take on the Magpies at the MCG on Kings Birthday. With a calf injury to Lachie Hunter and Jacob van Rooyen possibly returning from injury who comes in and who goes out?  

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 268

PODCAST: Rd 12 vs Fremantle

The Demonland Podcast will air LIVE on Monday, 3rd June @ 8:30pm. Join George, Binman & I as we dissect the Demons embarrasing loss to Fremantle in Alice Springs. You questions and comments are a huge part of our podcast so please post anything you want to ask or say below and we'll give you a shout out on the show. If you would like to leave us a voicemail please call 03 9016 3666 and don't worry no body answers so you don't have to talk to a human. Listen & Chat LIVE: ht

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 58

VOTES: Rd 12 vs Fremantle

Captain Max Gawn has a considerable lead over reigning champion Christian Petracca in the Demonland Player of the Year Award. Steven May, Alex Neal-Bullen & Jack Viney make up the Top 5. Your votes for the embarrassing loss against the Dockers. 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 33

POSTGAME: Rd 12 vs Fremantle

The Demons were blown out of the water and were absolutely embarrassing against the Fremantle Dockers in Alice Springs ultimately going down by 92 points and getting bundled out of the Top 8 for the first time since 2020.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 589

GAMEDAY: Rd 12 vs Fremantle

It's Game Day and the Demons and the Dockers meet on halfway on neutral territory in the heart of the country in Alice Springs and the Dees need to win to hold onto a place in the Top 4.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 772

TROUBLE by The Oracle

Situated roughly in Australia's geographic centre, Alice Springs has for many years been a troubled town suffering from intermittent crime waves, particularly among its younger residents. There was a time a little while ago when things were so bad that some even doubted the annual AFL game in the town would proceed.  Now, the hope is that this Sunday’s Melbourne vs Fremantle encounter will bring joy to the residents of the town and that through the sport and the example of the participants,

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews
  • Tell a friend

Love Demonland? Tell a friend!