Liam Henry

dazzledavey36

45 minutes ago, dazzledavey36 said:

No way is he worth a 1st rounder.

We should deal the way they liked to deal on the Jackson trade.

He's out of contract so we will give you...what a 2nd rounder?, 3rd rounder?

We certainly don't owe them anything.

• Like 4

No club will pay a first rounder for him, he has barely been playing for Freo.

I still want him though.

Fact of the matter is, we need a shake up. We need a more dynamic and potent list and an injection of players who can finish their work.

I'd be showing Harmes, Jordan, T-Mac, Melksham, Hibberd, Smith and Tomlinson the door in order to get a couple of trades,host of new talent and keep exposing our kids.

We are completely vanilla  at the moment. Shut down Oliver or Trac and we wilt. Pressure us and we wilt.  

Whilst Collingwood treated their players the wrong way, their hard decisions look to be paying off. They are a list with realy X factor, excitement and they have such a great blend of attributes all over the field.

Edited by JimmyGadson
  • Like 6

Loved him in his draft year and he’s obviously talented. He’s struggled at afl level so far, but he was very good off half back on the weekend. 

Out of contract and hasn’t performed so shouldn’t cost much in a trade. I’d be all for getting him in as we need more players with pace and skill to compliment our one paced overly inside midfield.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, JimmyGadson said:

Whilst Collingwood treated their players the wrong way, their hard decisions look to be paying off. They are a list with realy X factor, excitement and they have such a great blend of attributes all over the field.

Didn’t look so crash hot when we dominated them for 80% of the game 2 weeks ago.

They were one kick away from being beaten at home by the 8th team on the weekend. It’s seems flashy and exciting because they come from behind a lot, but their forward line is as much of a problem as ours, and there’s some clear weak links in their system. 

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, JimmyGadson said:

I'd be showing Harmes, Jordan, T-Mac, Melksham, Hibberd, Smith and Tomlinson the door in order to get a couple of trades,host of new talent and keep exposing our kids.

the problem would be finding a team that want these blokes

garage sale at the G. of the seven you might get a trade out of two 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, The heart beats true said:

Didn’t look so crash hot when we dominated them for 80% of the game 2 weeks ago.

They were one kick away from being beaten at home by the 8th team on the weekend. It’s seems flashy and exciting because they come from behind a lot, but their forward line is as much of a problem as ours, and there’s some clear weak links in their system. 

Their record since the halfway mark of last season speaks for itself. 

No team is unbeatable, and if you followed them I'm sure you would have noted their brigade of missing players and if Binman followed them he would probably say they're in a heavy loading phase, hence the drop off. 

We devised a plan to beat them at a time when they were vulnerable and due. 

I still think their list is much better balanced and placed, regardless of the fact that we beat them. 

• Like 1
  • Vomit 1

20 minutes ago, JimmyGadson said:

Their record since the halfway mark of last season speaks for itself. 

No team is unbeatable, and if you followed them I'm sure you would have noted their brigade of missing players and if Binman followed them he would probably say they're in a heavy loading phase, hence the drop off. 

We devised a plan to beat them at a time when they were vulnerable and due. 

I still think their list is much better balanced and placed, regardless of the fact that we beat them. 

Factor in their incredible MCG advantage…less travel ..even playing a team off the bye when they were off the bye..their obnoxious but loud crowd who influence umpiring decisions..I.e. against Adelaide. I can only dream what we could achieve with their fixture .. Apart from all that …totally disagree with your summation of their list vs ours .

• Like 2

20 hours ago, JimmyGadson said:

I still want him though.

Fact of the matter is, we need a shake up. We need a more dynamic and potent list and an injection of players who can finish their work.

We are completely vanilla  at the moment. Shut down Oliver or Trac and we wilt. Pressure us and we wilt.  

How many premierships has Colinwood won in the last 12 years? Actually, how many have they won since '58?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Deestar9 said:

Factor in their incredible MCG advantage…less travel ..even playing a team off the bye when they were off the bye..their obnoxious but loud crowd who influence umpiring decisions..I.e. against Adelaide. I can only dream what we could achieve with their fixture .. Apart from all that …totally disagree with your summation of their list vs ours .

Fair few in here buying the Collingwood fapfest in the media. Their best is good, but our best is better.

• Like 7
  • Clap 1

22 hours ago, JimmyGadson said:

I still want him though.

For me, this sums it up: apart from the odd game, we have been a bit ‘meh’ for some time. It’s good that we have shored the defence up again, but it would be nice to see a bit of swashbuckle to go with it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1