•  

2 minutes ago, Dee-licious said:

I assume you are all posting from home - he was really strong tonight, ran into right positions, ran hard, especially in the 4th when the game was over he was one of the few who kept running. 

Good post. Im interstate and sometimes the game does look different at the ground. On the vision he didnt seem able to handle the slippery ball and made  a lot of errors that  were frustrating to watch...but its also true that richmond are the best high pressure team going around. He wasnt our worse but doesnt seem like he's making us too much better either. 

• Like 1

I’m happy with Gus to keep getting picked. He deserves a run after his horror run of injuries and is playing in a completely new role he is still learning 

He played his junior football as an inside mid and was a bull. His ball winning ability and clearance skills are saw him selected at pick 2.

Unfortunately, with the knocks, it might me a while till he gets back in there so learning a secondary role in the meantime is fine with me. 

Hes not exactly setting the world on fire but also, he’s  not a concern to me when ANB, Stretch and Harmes are getting a run.  

He just needs a good solid run at it and I have no doubt he will be fine 

• Like 4

Far far better tonight playing a lot of half back. That's where he should play. Let the game come to him, win some contests, make smart decisions with the ball. Can move on to the wing in the second half.

No idea why he wasn't given the half back spot to start the year after 3 promising games to finish last year but hopefully he stays there now.

Some mistakes, but also a lot of really strong contests in the air and on the ground and some smart footy.

He was bad early on. Losing multiple contests n pushed aside. 

Fought hard n found his way. Can build on from this game. 

Not in my list of people to be dropped, thought he was ok without being amazing. He’s got skills in him and did some good things. 

Tinker's cuss

My quotes are a bit like our ability BD. p I ss poor

Edited by old dee

Need to play as an inside mid. We were getting destroyed in clearances last night. Why oh why was Gus not in there?