GAMEDAY - Round 10

52 minutes ago, Chook said:

I won't be able to watch today because I'm kindly doing some gardening for my dear old grandma...so if we somehow put 4 quarters together you'll all know it was my fault all along.

Having said that, I didn't watch the Freo game either and that didn't help much.

I'm sure you already know Chook, but just in case you don't, the game starts at 4:05. 

Hey, what are you guys on about??

We are currently 8-1, and with todays win (or loss as long as it is within 5 goals and we have some excuses handy) we go 9 and 1.

/sarc

Time to start repaying the faith Dees. Overdue some might say.

Just now, PaulRB said:

Our season in a gif...

imagegif

Stangely....i see nothing.:unsure:

Such a damning description of our season:rolleyes:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, GCDee said:

Really worried about Lynch and or Wright today. No doubt the suns will target Oscar's match up and exploit that as much as possible. Hoping our mids can be applying relentless pressure on their mid's so the delivery inside 50 can be shocking and get the ball to hit the ground and effectivly take their talls out of the game.

About to write the same thing. Wright and Lynch will be the concern. Beat them in the middle so we don't have to worry about it getting down there.

Also who lines up at key forward today? TMac? Watts? Petracca?

24 minutes ago, xarronn said:

I'm sure you already know Chook, but just in case you don't, the game starts at 4:05. 

4.35 VIC time I think.

Pretty confident about today's game.  We match up pretty well on them and, even without a ruckman, I think our mids will beat theirs without too many problems.

I like the changes as well as the three ins give us some serious run and flexibility - all three can play a mixture of half back, half forward and midfield.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rod Grinter Riot Squad said:

Says 4.35 on the tickets up here, though it starts at 4.05. Embarrassing stuff up by the jokers at the AFL

Not as bad as them playing the Port theme song instead of the Oz National Anthem in China a few weeks back !

• Like 2

I want to see the team show how much last weeks effort hurts, being the intensity they did against the crows and keep us in the finals race. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GCDee said:

Also noticed Weed is an emergency and Watts is listed as on the bench... could we see a late change? Jack seemed a bit off last week might be carrying something? 

think it is just a message to jack to extract the digit

Be happy if they 'turn up' for the first bounce :rolleyes:

Often Qld and Vic are half hour apart .. hopefully not today ! :unsure:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Little Goffy said:

Relax everyone, we've got this.

strangely enough I agree with you but as usual it will mean nothing if we do not follow it up with  a few more wins.

Looking for some stand out/good performances today from a few players... Oliver, Hannan and Wagner are the three I will be watching. The performance of the last two is vital if we are going to salvage this season. Very tired of the revolving trios of ins and outs.

2 hours ago, Maldonboy38 said:

Usual game day discomfort deep in my gut. Glad I have a fence to fix if I can't stand watching the game. This season is really starting to get to me. 

I didn't know I was in a state of repair! But what can you do for me?:blink:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xarronn said:

2 hours ago, danielE288 said:

4.35 VIC time I think.

Thanks for the correction. I went by the countdown clock on the MFC website yesterday and at about 4:00 pm it was showing 24 hrs and 5 mins to game time. I assumed it was Eastern Standard Time.

• Like 1

Ive just checked the Russell Yoyo predictor .... The Wombat was entirely too wasted on goon to know up down or even know what a shadow was and fell asleep before being able to crawl back into his burrow. Apparently it's a bit cloudy so Wally wouldn't have seen himself cast a darkness. Consulting local legend Mr Coight ( who few realise lent his name and prowess to stringed toys ) he assures that any bunch of Skegheads this far frome shore should have no chance of making waves.

Dees by a country mile or VB stop whichever comes first.

6 minutes ago, beelzebub said:

Ive just checked the Russell Yoyo predictor .... The Wombat was entirely too wasted on goon to know up down or even know what a shadow was and fell asleep before being able to crawl back into his burrow. Apparently it's a bit cloudy so Wally wouldn't have seen himself cast a darkness. Consulting local legend Mr Coight ( who few realise lent his name and prowess to stringed toys ) he assures that any bunch of Skegheads this far frome shore should have no chance of making waves.

Dees by a country mile or VB stop whichever comes first.

Are you sure it was the goon? Perhaps he was watching a replay of last weeks first quarter.

4 hours ago, Demon77 said:

I love this club but I must admit my head is messed up to the point where I can't feel the slightest bit of confidence sometimes.

I think there is no doubt we all love this club but it's just a very FRUSTRATING time for us (ie the last 10yrs).  

Edited by DemonOX
  • Like 1