Blease re-signs

stuie

love this kid

quick reminder: if Carlton had tagged Johnstone and beaten us as they should have, we would have got Naitanui in addition to Watts - but since that didn't happen, our priority went to the END of the first round, and we used it on Sam Blease - could prove to work our advantage

love this kid

quick reminder: if Carlton had tagged Johnstone and beaten us as they should have, we would have got Naitanui in addition to Watts - but since that didn't happen, our priority went to the END of the first round, and we used it on Sam Blease - could prove to work our advantage

Wouldn't we have got Cotchin instead of Morton too though? Or at least pick 2 instead of 4.

No wonder i hate Carlton so much.

Fantastic news on Blease!

Good news.

Should be even better as he gets another Misson pre season under his belt which should see him enter season 2013 with greater endurance to match his turbo speed.

Key player given his ability to break the lines and his ability to kick a goal.

and genuine x-factor, along with Howe, putting bums on seats

Time for me to put my hand up. I have the deep suspicion borne of being there in 64 and seeing little since to make me smile. I expect us to be done over by all and sundry. When he looked grumpy, the ghost of HWFUA kept on niggling at me, and I thought he was gone.

I was wrong, couldn't be more happy about it.

Go Dees!

To the handwringers and naysayers, keep the faith

Told you he was never going to leave, he and others have been challenged and those who want to see the club succeed have taken up the challenge despite the initial shock to the system.

This is great news

This is great news. I often wonder how far along he would be if he had not broken his leg, effectively having another full season under his belt.

This off-season will be crucial for Sam with a lot of endurance work on the cards.

Another reason to look forward to next year.

Wait... but I thought... this doesn't make sense... I'm so confused... he's Scully's BFF, AND he was on SEN AND he was taking an eternity to re-sign AND so many people were saying he was gone... but now he has re-signed?

I don't know what to make of it. Oh yes I do, not everyone is a money hungry snakey little bastard rat.

Onya Sammy.

I reckon Scully's BFF's Blease and Bastinac both faked him out. "Yeah do it Tom, take the offer, we'll meet you up there next year!" *wave goodbye* "Well thank f... he's gone."

• Like 11

Onya Sammy.

I reckon Scully's BFF's Blease and Bastinac both faked him out. "Yeah do it Tom, take the offer, we'll meet you up there next year!" *wave goodbye* "Well thank f... he's gone."

Gold. Enjoy 6 years in Breakfast Point, Tommy Boy!

Thank f.... is right.

We convinced the right one, in my book.

Excellent news. Looking forward to him cracking in and having a crack.

Really pleased! Like others I was concerned that Sam may have been looking to another club such as GWS. Now I can see my prediction that Sam will become another Bluey Adams come to fruition. He's a real talent that's for sure. Some good news for a change.

Pity it's only 2 years. I guess he'll have a clear pic of the club's outlook and be able to pull a much bigger paycheck then.

One reason would be the structure of contracts, As Jones and Howe have signed for 3 you don't want too many players out of contract at the one year.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.