• IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Posting unsubstantiated rumours on this website is strictly forbidden.

Demonland has made the difficult decision to not permit this platform to be used to discuss & debate the off-field issues relating to the Melbourne Football Club including matters currently being litigated between the Club & former Board members, board elections, the issue of illicit drugs in footy, the culture at the club & the personal issues & allegations against some of our players & officials ...

We do not take these issues & this decision lightly & of course we believe that these serious matters affecting the club we love & are so passionate about are worthy of discussion & debate & I wish we could provide a place where these matters can be discussed in a civil & respectful manner.

However these discussions unfortunately invariably devolve into areas that may be defamatory, libelous, spread unsubstantiated rumours & can effect the mental health of those involved. Even discussion & debate of known facts or media reports can lead to finger pointing, blame & personal attacks.

The repercussion is that these discussions can open this website, it’s owners & it’s users to legal action & may result in this website being forced to shutdown.

Our moderating team are all volunteers & cannot moderate the forum 24/7 & as a consequence problematic content that contravenes our rules & standards may go unnoticed for some time before it can be removed.

We reserve the right to delete posts that offend against our above policy & indeed, to ban posters who are repeat offenders or who breach our code of conduct.

WE HAVE BUILT A FANTASTIC ONLINE COMMUNITY AT DEMONLAND OVER THE PAST 23 YEARS & WE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THE CLUB WE LOVE & ARE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT.

Thank you for your continued support & understanding. Go Dees.

What They're Saying at Alberton Oval / Shelbyville

Meanwhile it's all going swimmingly well over on the PA boards today....

USELESS.

Average performance by Melbourne. Should be smashing sides like us.

Can’t remember a performance worse than Lachie Jones. Momentum killing uncontested dropped marks and fumbles galore. I have no clue how this guy has a gold pass to play every week.

So ******* tired of this losers club. We already knew the main guys are losers. But so are thew new guys we brought in. 
So is this new leadership group we put in. So are Rozee and Butters ultimately. ******* no one wants to win.

Dixon and Finlayson can [censored] off the side just because of their set shots in close games for all I care.

That’s the biggest disgrace I have ever witnessed. Umpiring totally ruined that game. Melbourne didn’t kick a goal that wasn’t influenced by them. I am done.

They should play the Umpires’ song after this game.

When the [censored] do we get home town umpiring like the crows.
What a disgrace.

Umpires go * yourselfs.

Mentally weak. That and a lack of forward structure have been on Ken's to do list for the last 12 years. 

That loss says absolutely everything about us.

The same old Hinkley s**t of the past decade. Try hard, but mentally weak as [censored]. Get on top and hand over momentum instead of being ruthless. Kicking set shots like [censored]. And to cap it off ridiculous umpiring on our home ground.

Another year down the drain. 

We lost because of bottom 6 players are trash, barely SANFL standard, and we have an ever increasing list of s**t scared guys who pretend all day long. 

Dixon and mcntee have no forward craft , Jones is the worst defender in out history , ratugolea is average , Evans state league player. 

They didnt even have May lol. Imagine our score if they did.

That stupid attempt from Esava to mark the ball on the goal line looking pretty costly now. Simply a dumb footballer.

I swear Gawn doesnt get away with half as much scragging against other teams as he does against us.20 more inside 50s, more scoring shots, more possession, double the marks inside 50, almost double the contested mark, more tackles...Oh we lost. Also we were gassed as * and somehow used 10 less interchanges that we had available lol..

What a disgrace.. our tall forwards are [censored] weak under pressure.

Sack Hinkley. 

Can anyone kick a ******* goal under pressure. They are kicking them from everywhere. Every ******* week the same [censored], s**t entries, it’s like we have no gameplan. 

Seriously it comes down to Dicko not owning up the moment and missing easy set shots. Their Beavis and Butthead did not miss even the hard shots at goal.

If we didn't make everything so **** hard our players would rely more on their natural game and instincts. We are badly coached, badly motivated and short on critical skills (and decision making). All of this is fixable, but beyond the current incumbents.
I've had enough I'm going back to the Sack Hinkley page.

and my personal favourite...

Didn't someone at Richmond say it was their win over us that gave them the belief that they could win the whole thing in 2017?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7
  • Love 1
  • Haha 7

5 minutes ago, Rab D Nesbitt said:

USELESS.

Can’t remember a performance worse than Lachie Jones. Momentum killing uncontested dropped marks and fumbles galore. I have no clue how this guy has a gold pass to play every week.

So ******* tired of this losers club. We already knew the main guys are losers. But so are thew new guys we brought in. 
So is this new leadership group we put in. So are Rozee and Butters ultimately. ******* no one wants to win.

Dixon and Finlayson can [censored] off the side just because of their set shots in close games for all I care.

That’s the biggest disgrace I have ever witnessed. Umpiring totally ruined that game. Melbourne didn’t kick a goal that wasn’t influenced by them. I am done.

What a disgrace.

Umpires go * yourselfs.

Mentally weak. That and a lack of forward structure have been on Ken's to do list for the last 12 years. 

The same old Hinkley s**t of the past decade. Try hard, but mentally weak as [censored]. Get on top and hand over momentum instead of being ruthless. Kicking set shots like [censored]. And to cap it off ridiculous umpiring on our home ground.

We lost because of bottom 6 players are trash, barely SANFL standard, and we have an ever increasing list of s**t scared guys who pretend all day long. 

Dixon and mcntee have no forward craft , Jones is the worst defender in out history , ratugolea is average , Evans state league player. 

That stupid attempt from Esava to mark the ball on the goal line looking pretty costly now. Simply a dumb footballer.

I swear Gawn doesnt get away with half as much scragging against other teams as he does against us.20 more inside 50s, more scoring shots, more possession, double the marks inside 50, almost double the contested mark, more tackles...Oh we lost. Also we were gassed as * and somehow used 10 less interchanges that we had available lol..

Sack Hinkley. 

Can anyone kick a ******* goal under pressure. They are kicking them from everywhere. Every ******* week the same [censored], s**t entries, it’s like we have no gameplan. 

Seriously it comes down to Dicko not owning up the moment and missing easy set shots. Their Beavis and Butthead did not miss even the hard shots at goal.

If we didn't make everything so **** hard our players would rely more on their natural game and instincts. We are badly coached, badly motivated and short on critical skills (and decision making). All of this is fixable, but beyond the current incumbents.

Didn't someone at Richmond say it was their win over us that gave them the belief that they could win the whole thing in 2017?

Brisbane and Port the most underachieving lists in the last 6 or 7 years. And with huge home ground advantage on top of that.

• Like 4

As you can imagine there were a lot of references to substance abuse as well which is a bit rich coming from a bunch of spoon burners. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 13
  • Clap 2

Gee, talk about throw the baby out with the bathwater. They only lost by 7 points and there were several stages of times where they had momentum and outplayed us. It really could have gone either way. Would they be making the same comments if they had one by a point. I think not.

• Like 7

I bought they had the better run with the umpires.

4 frees inside 50 for head high tackles when a port player drops to their knees to draw the free. Why do the umps continually get suck in on these?

• Like 14

45 minutes ago, Rab D Nesbitt said:

USELESS.

What a disgrace.

Umpires go * yourselfs.

Sack Hinkley. 

I am devastated for them. Poor things.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, DeeZee said:

4 frees inside 50 for head high tackles when a port player drops to their knees to draw the free. Why do the umps continually get suck in on these?

100%. An Eagles player a short time ago dropped his knees and had his head taken off, umpire said play on.

Thought Darcy Byrne-Jones was their main offender. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Boots and all said:

Gee, talk about throw the baby out with the bathwater. They only lost by 7 points and there were several stages of times where they had momentum and outplayed us. It really could have gone either way. Would they be making the same comments if they had one by a point. I think not.

Also missing SPP and JHF. 
I guess they’ve chronically underachieved, so they’re rightly on edge. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DeeZee said:

This weeks Joel Selwood encouragement award goes to…

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rab D Nesbitt said:

As you can imagine there were a lot of references to substance abuse as well which is a bit rich coming from a bunch of spoon burners. 

It was nice of the broadcasters when they did close ups of Port supporters that they photoshopped all their teeth back in.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, chook fowler said:

I am devastated for them. Poor things.

Poor little darlings I wonder if they found out the crowd will be drug tested at the gate by the AFL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Meanwhile the self flagellation continues....

PORDADELAIDE TRADITION

Did anyone locate bong cones at any point during the second half?

Ken should be "desisted"I was at the game and it's still extremely evident to me that Lachie Jones is the worst player I've ever seen in my life
He's the direct cause of 3, maybe 4 goals against.  He should be desisted tonight.  Dixon too.  I'm not a crackpot

Your not wrong about Jones and Dixon but you're still a crackpot.

Every page is the sack hinkley page m8. Just post it anywhere and itll fit into discussions perfectly fine.

Old mate with the missing teeth and hand in the crowd probably a better grab than Lachie Jones.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Rab D Nesbitt said:

USELESS.

What a disgrace.

Umpires go * yourselfs.

Sack Hinkley. 

""THEIR BEAVIS AND BUTHEAD DID NOT MISS"" Classic comedy Im still in stitches over that one Fritchy, Beavis and Buthead, HILARIOUS🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😄😂🤩🤪🤣🤣

• Clap 3

3 hours ago, Jaded No More said:

I guess they’ve chronically underachieved, so they’re rightly on edge. 

I can relate.
Pre-2021 was rough mentally.
Been sketchy again the last coupe years but I'm feeing good again.

Edited by Fork 'em
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, picket fence said:

""THEIR BEAVIS AND BUTHEAD DID NOT MISS"" Classic comedy Im still in stitches over that one Fritchy, Beavis and Buthead, HILARIOUS🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😄😂🤩🤪🤣🤣

Not only is this hackneyed, it’s straight-up dumb: how can Fritta be two different characters at once?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I swear some of the clowns I came across last night could not put 3 syllable words together.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Fork 'em said:

I can relate.
Pre-2021 was rough mentally.
Been sketchy again the last coupe years but I'm feeing good again.

Pre 2021, we didn’t underachieve, we just sucked or were in a rebuild. We never finished inside the top 4, and we did extremely well in 2018 to make a prelim from 6th (?) and lose to the eventual premiers at home. 

You can definitely argue that we’ve underperformed since 2021, finishing top 4 and not winning a final. Now imagine that but for like 10 years 😂

• Like 4

They are nothing  more than the SA version of the filth. Utter gutter snipes. If anyone watches a replay of the game take note of some of camera shots of the crowd. It resembles a shot of wild life and some 4th rated Moscow zoo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4