Most Disliked Player in the AFL

1 minute ago, P-man said:

Petrie and Goldstein are the only players at North I can think of that I don't mind.

Harvey, Thomas, Thompson, Waite, Brad Scott. Absolute [censored] central that club. 

Can't stand Petrie.

Come to think of it, I actually don't think I like anyone. 

• Like 11

Mathew Priddis looks like a flounder wearing a wig.

I'd love to hate him but I would be unlikely to punch his face .

Put it this way, I would  have no qualms about letting one rip in the lift if he got in. 

• Like 3

On 21 May 2016 at 5:35 PM, Deestroy All said:

Saint Gary Ablett Junior

Toby Greene

Jack Reiwoldt, Dustin Martin, Vickery, Cotchin's Hair, Hardwick

Ballentyne when he was relevant 

Alex Fasolo

Jake Stringer

Brent Halfman, Waite, Thomas, Thompson, Brad Scott

Selwood, Mitch Clark, Chris Scott

Charlie Dixon

Brendan Goddard

Haven't thought about it too much, will post a more comprehensive list at a later date. 

I feel compelled to contribute:

Maverick Weller (how did you miss that?)

Steve Morris

Jake Carlisle

Treloar and Adams since crossing to the pies

Zac Dawson

Young up and comer - Troy The Tool Menzel

Edit: Add Rhys Mathieson 

Edited by Roger Mellie

Harvey way ahead in my view - filthy little sniper who niggles and biffs then whingers to the maggots when retaliated against.

Mitchell for his sneaky kneeing also highly rated. 

7 minutes ago, Roger Mellie said:

Steve Morris

Jake Carlisle

Zac Dawson

Yes. I was blinded by Fasaloo.

7 minutes ago, Roger Mellie said:

Steve Morris

Jake Carlisle

Zac Dawson

Watching Freo vs Richmond Rog? Saw Dawson iron out Morris with a late spoil - you must have felt so conflicted.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, McQueen said:

Does Adam Goodes still count?

It would be fairly difficult to even do the shopping if not.

Maybe he uses a calculator?

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

Congratulations on a wonderful thread RTG! It allows the best of Demonland to pull together- psychopaths, sociopaths, misanthropes and the generally twisted.

Gotta love Demonland !!

I feel quite at home.

I like to tackle the hard issues BBO (even if I literally pulled my punches to the head in respect to the title, much to the disgust of Biffen). It will, however, be my first and last thread creation.

1 hour ago, doc roet said:

I'd like to eat 4 pizza's followed by a bucket of beer then throw up all over James Hird.

Disgraceful post doc.

it may encourage people to drink to the point of throwing up.

I think you should use the edit function and change this.

I AM OUTRAGED

2 hours ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

Congratulations on a wonderful thread RTG! It allows the best of Demonland to pull together- psychopaths, sociopaths, misanthropes and the generally twisted.

Gotta love Demonland !!

I feel quite at home.

Don't forget Bitter, psychopaths, sociopaths, misanthropes and the generally twisted have feelings too  !!!! 

I'll start with Daniher.
Knock that caterpillar straight off his face.

Then I'd go Hird, Lloyd, Long, Wallace, Sheedy etc , etc.

Wouldn't mind giving Frawley a clip either.

Edited by Fork 'em

3 minutes ago, Hellfish said:

I'd pay good money to watch you try

It would need to be enough to buy an advatage, because I am fairly sure he would kick the stuffing out of me

Not that I condone violence of course

Edited by hoon1

I don't understand the hate for Goddard.
Apart from playing for Essendon .......

I'm throwing Tom Hawkins in the mix though.
Never liked posers.

Edited by Fork 'em

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.