All about Mitch Clark

All the Jacks

We need him, he is the most important player on our list. And a match winner.

That is a very big call JVF.

If it were true how come we did not win the first six games of 2012?

He's got a body similar to Balsa Wood unfortunately, he's a day to day proposition .

Balsa wood has incredible strength to weight ratio actually. If his body was similar to balsa wood, he'd be the strongest bloke in the comp by a long way.

• Like 2

If it were true how come we did not win the first six NINE games of 2012?

Edited for accuracy!

I noticed that as well.

Clark was brillant in 2012 kicking 29 goals in 10 games but we won just 2 games in that period. We actually won just as many games without him in the back half of 2012.

And last year when we kicked 12 goals in the last qtr V GWS, Clark was off the ground.

But having said that it's hard to argue that he's not the most important player at the MFC.

yes, having an extra foot didn't work out too well for rolf

he should have picked the priesthood instead of entertainment

stop kidding around?

If it were true how come we did not win the first six games of 2012?

Losing the first six games of 2012 had absolutely nothing to do with Clark, I recall him in pretty much every one of those games picking the ball up from his toes at full pace and snapping goals, his set shots were a standout especially his accuracy from tough angles and he was charging into packs and sitting on blokes heads. He is vital to us. Personally I don care if he doesn't return until later in the season, as long as he is right, the boys need his fearless attitude out there.
  • Like 1

There is nothing wrong with Clark's foot, it's his hamstrings giving him trouble due to a lack of training over a sustained period.

This is what I have heard and read too GG.

It's amazing how stories come about

• Like 2

Just quietly, that's a very eclectic range of interests you have in your profile...

Yes, I particularly like the Russ Meyer interest... Beyond the Valley of the Dolls is one of my favourite "trash" films along with most of John Waters' films.

Mitch Clark straightens us up, others benefit and with our mids the last 2 years it was bombed under pressure or the ball went in the opposite direction many times.

I have a very good feeling that will change..

Foot looks OK

@melbournefc: Behind the scenes of the Channel 7 shoot with @mitchclark11 ‪#‎myheartbeatstrue‬ http://t.co/lyvMFQsaKV

Edited by All the Jacks

Looks OK to me.

131016_MitchClark.jpg

mitchclarkmelbournedemonstrainingsession

Does this one pass the DL review?

Toady, I have no idea what to make of these pictures. In the first one that you posted, which I presumed was the "before" shot given he was wearing an old training top, Mitch has many tattoos on display, in particular one on his right quad, as well as his left forearm.

In the "after" shot, they freakishly disappeared like Marty McFly did in those photos in Back to the Future.

To top it off, it hasn't been confirmed or denied that Mitch has had his left leg amputated at the knee.

I'm bloody confused.

• Like 2

I find it interesting that no one from the club has publicly stated (that I can find) that Clark has had hamstring problems. It's just been referred to as a "hiccup".

Hiccups can be quite debilitating.

• Like 3

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Demonland Forums  

• Match Previews, Reports & Articles  

PREGAME: Rd 13 vs Collingwood

The Demons head back to Melbourne after an embarrassing loss to the Dockers to take on the Magpies at the MCG on Kings Birthday. With a calf injury to Lachie Hunter and Jacob van Rooyen possibly returning from injury who comes in and who goes out?  

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 95

PODCAST: Rd 12 vs Fremantle

The Demonland Podcast will air LIVE on Monday, 3rd June @ 8:30pm. Join George, Binman & I as we dissect the Demons embarrasing loss to Fremantle in Alice Springs. You questions and comments are a huge part of our podcast so please post anything you want to ask or say below and we'll give you a shout out on the show. If you would like to leave us a voicemail please call 03 9016 3666 and don't worry no body answers so you don't have to talk to a human. Listen & Chat LIVE: ht

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 25

VOTES: Rd 12 vs Fremantle

Captain Max Gawn has a considerable lead over reigning champion Christian Petracca in the Demonland Player of the Year Award. Steven May, Alex Neal-Bullen & Jack Viney make up the Top 5. Your votes for the embarrassing loss against the Dockers. 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 30

POSTGAME: Rd 12 vs Fremantle

The Demons were blown out of the water and were absolutely embarrassing against the Fremantle Dockers in Alice Springs ultimately going down by 92 points and getting bundled out of the Top 8 for the first time since 2020.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 386

GAMEDAY: Rd 12 vs Fremantle

It's Game Day and the Demons and the Dockers meet on halfway on neutral territory in the heart of the country in Alice Springs and the Dees need to win to hold onto a place in the Top 4.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 772

TROUBLE by The Oracle

Situated roughly in Australia's geographic centre, Alice Springs has for many years been a troubled town suffering from intermittent crime waves, particularly among its younger residents. There was a time a little while ago when things were so bad that some even doubted the annual AFL game in the town would proceed.  Now, the hope is that this Sunday’s Melbourne vs Fremantle encounter will bring joy to the residents of the town and that through the sport and the example of the participants,

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews

Welcome to Demonland: Luker Kentfield

With the Melbourne Football Club's first pick in the 2024 AFL Mid-Season Draft and pick number 11 overall the Demon's selected Western Australian key forward Luker Kentfield from Subiaco.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 245

TRAINING: Tuesday 28th May 2024

Veteran Demonland Trackwatcher Kev Martin returned to the training track to bring you the following observations from Gosch's Paddock this morning. Beautiful morning for training. The dew has dried, out from AAMI, quiet chatting. Maysie does his heart symbol. 7 in rehab, Turner, Hore, Sestan, BBB, Petty, Spargo and Schache. All in runners. Melky weighted and change of angles work. Salem has his individual program. White cap (no contact), Howes, Woewodin and Sparrow

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Training Reports

GALLANT by KC from Casey

The world “gallant” is not one that is readily acceptable to losing teams in our game of football so when it was used in the context of the Casey Demons’ loss to Sandringham in yesterday’s match at Casey Fields, it left a bitter taste in the mouth.  The Demons went into the game against the St Kilda affiliated Zebras with the advantage of playing on their home turf (not that this has been a major asset in 2024) and with very little else going in their favour. The Saints have close to a full

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles
  • Tell a friend

Love Demonland? Tell a friend!