• Demonland Interviews

Diamond_Jim

MRP for Hogan and Lewis

Thought the Hogan one was barely a soft free kick.  If he goes for it I'd be pretty disappointed.  Hard to tell through a biased lens though.

What did Lewis do?

• Like 3

We're taking over Hawthorn's mantle of playing unsociable football. If we have as much success as they did with that tag, I won't be complaining.

And on the specific matter of whether they will suffer the MRP's wrath - nothin' in either incident that I saw.

• Like 5

Lewis didn't do anything it was Viney who pushed Cripps down. Lewis only tickled him afterwards.

The hogan one was just a little shove to the face. Nothing in it.

• Like 3

I only saw the Hogan one through the blurred pathetic vision that comes from foxtel go but it appeared to be an extremely soft free kick against Hogan. Would've thought insufficient force.

The Lewis one was weird because it literally just looked like he pushed him. I actually think he caught Viney on the way through so I don't think there should be anything in that, if it does get reported I would've thought lack of evidence would clear him. 

"blues" free football, loved it. Don't think i've ever cried after a footy game but a few of the baggers were. Must be because they are gonna get run into the ground this week!!

I missed both incidents. Too busy losing my sh!t

Hogan has a good record so you think he'll be fine. Lewis is in the same boat as Vince, could be suspended for anything. 

• Like 2

Hogans tap looked bad because Rowe threw himself on the ground like a toddler.

• Like 11

Hogan will get one. 

Loved that it was watts at the bottom of the pack after the lewis one. 

• Like 5

Fair dinkum unbelievable.

Hogan's was just a little push.

Lewis' even less of a little push.

The only action from the last incident will be several $1,000 fines as a result of the subsequent wrestling action - worthy of Wrestlemania but we all know it's fake.

• Like 4

AFL website highlighted both which is bad but I agree Lewis nothing, Hogan just stupid. 

20 minutes ago, Abe said:

Nothing in either 

People were saying the same thing last week about Vince. 

11 minutes ago, Clint Bizkit said:

Both one week.

Pfft please..

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ethan Tremblay said:

Cripps went down like a sack of [censored] from Lewis ear tickle.

• Like 3

Lewis gone

Hogan probably ok

12 minutes ago, Ethan Tremblay said:

I have to assume you hav never seen the famous "one inch" punch Ethan! All martial artists and wrestlers like Hulk Hogan know this move. He executed it to aplomb

• Like 2

Both in trouble.

Lewis a better chance of getting off than Hogan; think Vineyard did more damage than Lewis.

Hogan's one was as stupid and unnecessary as Bernie's.

• Like 1

Now hold on a second.

Last week Travis Varcoe nearly knocked Luke Dalhaus' head off its block and got a week. Levi Casboult also hit Vlaustin high and was fined $1,000.

Some perspective here people.

• Like 1

So having looked at the footage there (still crap quality but marginally better) I'm going to change my mind, both could be in a little trouble. Hogan may be ok because of a good record and just get a reprimand, it was stupid at the time because we had the shot on goal. Lewis appears to give Cripps a clip to the side of the head before Viney comes along, with his bad record that could mean a week.

There's a difference between being tough and being brutes. Vince last week, Hogan and Lewis this week, these are three of our most important players doing silly sniping things that only cost the the team.

I wouldn't mind the club bringing in side fines to a charity for acts like this in the future.