• Latest Podcast: Peter Jackson Interview

Sign in to follow this  
Demonland

Remove the Ads with a Demonland Subscription

10 minutes ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

I always thought the adds for Asian sheilas were just for me.

I feel better now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, leave it to deever said:

I feel better now.

Hopefully it's a moral improvement you're referring to deever

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

I always thought the adds for Asian sheilas were just for me.

Maybe they think I’m some dirty old man after some woman I wouldn’t touch if the ages were reversed ?

Edited by Cassiew

1 hour ago, Cassiew said:

Maybe they think I’m some dirty old man after some woman I wouldn’t touch if the ages were reversed ?

Cassandraview, please do not be disparaging with term " dirty old man".

I ,for one, consider it a quite worthy vocation.

• Haha 2

?

Just signed up, yes the adds suck, but this community (despite some characteristics) keeps bringing me back! Go Dees!!!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DeezNuts said:

Just signed up, yes the adds suck, but this community (despite some characteristics) keeps bringing me back! Go Dees!!!

Welcome to an ad-free Demonland experience. Thank you for your contribution. 

won't let me extend annual membership. says not expired but i know it must have

7 minutes ago, daisycutter said:

Yeah there seemed to be some issue with the Annual Membership and it is not expiring them. The bonus for the Annual Members is that you have been getting a Lifetime Membership experience for a Annual Membership price. Not your fault of course. I will be suspending the Annual Membership and see if I can set it up again properly so that it behaves in the way I intended. I originally set it up correctly but somewhere along the way something happened.

Unfortunately you and the other Annual Members will soon start receiving the ads again. I will make sure that those Annual Members who have paid up in the past year still retain that membership during their paid up year. For the rest, thank you for your contribution but your accounts will revert to a normal member soon.

12 minutes ago, daisycutter said:

good. will update when i see ads

No problem. I apologise for the inconvenience. I'll fix it soon. Your call is important to us please stay on the line and one of our friendly operators will be with you shortly. Your call is important to us .... :P

• Haha 1

Your approximate wait time is 5 minutes (5 minutes later)..your approximate wait time is 7 minutes. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ethan Tremblay said:

Your approximate wait time is 5 minutes (5 minutes later)..your approximate wait time is 7 minutes. 

enter your 579 digit account code.....followed by the # key

2 minutes ago, daisycutter said:

enter your 579 digit account code.....followed by the # key

You entered 5476434.....is that correct? Say ‘yes’ or ‘no.’ YES. Sorry we don’t understand, say ‘yes’ or ‘no’. YES. Sorry we don’t understand, please hold the line for an operator. 

3 minutes ago, Ethan Tremblay said:

You entered 5476434.....is that correct? Say ‘yes’ or ‘no.’ YES. Sorry we don’t understand, say ‘yes’ or ‘no’. YES. Sorry we don’t understand, please hold the line for an operator. 

The worst is when they ask you to input your phone or account number and then the operator gets on the phone and the first thing they ask for is your phone or account number.

• Haha 1

We are experiencing greater than normal call loads. What EVERY DAY, surely that is normal. You are 7th in line..........5 minutes later you are 7th in line.......five minutes later you are 8th in line..... we value your call please call back later........they hang up!

or  your phone rings, We have a very important call please hold.  If it was important a human would have made it.

On 5/24/2018 at 11:50 AM, daisycutter said:

Me too dc I have tried numerous times over the last few months and again this morning and it will not let me renew. Mr. Demonland I am sitting here with card in hand but you won't take my money.

On 8/14/2018 at 7:26 AM, old dee said:

Me too dc I have tried numerous times over the last few months and again this morning and it will not let me renew. Mr. Demonland I am sitting here with card in hand but you won't take my money.

It should be fixed now.