Bombers scandal: charged, <redacted> and <infracted>

Jonesbag

I don't often agree with J Kennett, but at least he sees what a %^#% Little is. I wonder how widespread that view is amongst the boards/ presidents of other clubs.

• Like 1

I 100% agree wj and posted similar sentiments. Also it is staggering how much press he has done in the last week. Surely for the efc the best thing is to be quite. The court of public opinion is not going to influence Middleton and the more he talks the worse they look

I don't often agree with J Kennett, but at least he sees what a %^#% Little is. I wonder how widespread that view is amongst the boards/ presidents of other clubs.

be pretty unanimous Id reckon

We've just gone through a three day circus spectacle in the Federal Court in which Little's club alleged that ASADA had acted beyond its powers and now Little's telling ASADA to divulge its evidence when it's clearly under no obligation under its charter to do so.

The cheek of the man!

I imagine Little and Essendon have far more real tangible evidence that even ASADA have to what was given to the players. Of course if the welfare of the players is their number one priority, then no doubt the players have been told what was given to them and BTW. Pigs fly.
  • Like 1

Hands up those who have had enough of Paul Little.

I'm sick of this self absorbed bully who pushes everyone around as he sees fit.

He is an absolute A grade half back flanker.......

Essendon would do much better to get rid of this litigious floggg

And for a 'relatively' no name businessman he is loving his time in the sunshine....loving the media attention..

They absolutely do have an interest to protect the state of the game right up until the time they are about to get whacked with a very big stick - then self interest kicks in.

I massively disagree. If they dod have an interest in the broader game they would have taken their penalty at the start and moved on.

Its way too late now to say they have the games interest at heart. FMD they are trying to single handedly destroy it.

AFL club targeted for banned drugs before Essendon

An AFL club other than Essendon had blood samples taken from its players and analysed overseas in 2011 to test for banned substances.

Nothing came of it then although with improved methods of analysis these days we might be in a position to one day discover what happened when the samples from players of one of the 2010 grand final teams looked way out of synch with the norm.

Nothing came of it then although with improved methods of analysis these days we might be in a position to one day discover what happened when the samples from players of one of the 2010 grand final teams looked way out of synch with the norm.

After this post I'm no closer to knowing which team it could be.

After this post I'm no closer to knowing which team it could be.

Would it help if in the article it mentioned that the samples were taken while players were overseas? Out of interest who were doing overseas preseason training and complaining about targeting testing while in Arizona? 2010 grand finalists with black and white stripes methinks.....

Eddie despite his big mouth on everything football related has been dodging and ducking the doping scandal for years and perhaps with good reason. I hope he suffers from reoccurring nightmares.

"I think it is just terrible and disgusting how everyone has treated Lance Armstrong, especially after what he achieved, winning seven Tour de France races while on drugs. When I was on drugs, I couldn't even find my bike."

- Willie Nelson

• Like 7

side by side we 'line' together !!!!!!

"I think it is just terrible and disgusting how everyone has treated Lance Armstrong, especially after what he achieved, winning seven Tour de France races while on drugs. When I was on drugs, I couldn't even find my bike." - Willie Nelson

I don't think Willie ever had a bike either :)

Meanwhile David Grace QC who is representing 34 AFL players served with those currently idle show cause notices says what?

Zero Tolerance.

''But nowadays ... there is no excuse for any athlete to take a substance without being 100 per cent sure that that substance is approved and is not contrary to any anti-doping policy.''

Essendon player representative has zero tolerance for athletes who do the wrong thing

I think he must have two hats that he wears at the same time.

Meanwhile David Grace QC who is representing 34 AFL players served with those currently idle show cause notices says what?

Zero Tolerance.

Essendon player representative has zero tolerance for athletes who do the wrong thing

I think he must have two hats that he wears at the same time.

I read that also and wondered. Bizarre really Left hand says...right hand does !!!

I read that also and wondered. Bizarre really Left hand says...right hand does !!!

The cynic in me says that a mouth for hire will say whatever is needed to get the next job...

• Like 1