GOODBYE MITCH CLARK

I believe wishing someone ill will is bad Karma. Looks like I'll be spending my next life as a flea on a monkeys arse.

Luxury!

• Like 1

The fixture next year could be huge if the AFL have the intelligence and balls to do it.

GRUDGE ROUND

Melbourne v Geelong at the 'G thanks

Give the Dog Clark absolute heaps..

Yes, yes please.

Thanks for the 10 games where you were a genuine star.

That's about all I've got in me.

The worst bit about players like mitch and scully leaving a horrible taste in the mouth of the supporters is that our players are always so friendly towards them when we play them.

If that was my local footy club people would run through him all day and tell him why. Every contest people would make sure he got smashed. Hed be begging to come off.

But our blokes will shake his hand and give him a cuddle

• Like 9

His pathetic gloating on Twitter makes me question whether he's not only a poor quality human but also a liar who inflated his own health situation to try and get himself to a successful club.

One day I hope the truth comes out.

Jimmy would be turning in his grave.

• Like 3

His pathetic gloating on Twitter makes me question whether he's not only a poor quality human but also a liar who inflated his own health situation to try and get himself to a successful club.

One day I hope the truth comes out.

Jimmy would be turning in his grave.

All the "You don't understand what I'm going through", like he's the only person in the world to have some suffering. Hey Mitch, why don't you think about the people who are depressed, and don't have 2 million dollars in the bank, and a 10/10 wife. Could be a lot worse.

In closing, Mitch, no I don't understand your situation, but stop using it as an excuse to [censored] on my football club.

• Like 4

On reflection, some great players have brought fame and honour to the number #11

I speak of Harold Ball, Laurie Mithen, Tony Anderson, Greg Wells, Steven Icke and Jimmy Stynes amongst others.

Sadly, all Clark brought was shame.

• Like 1

I believe wishing someone ill will is bad Karma. Looks like I'll be spending my next life as a flea on a monkeys arse.

Luxury!

Hahaha. No doubt said with a Yorkshire accent!

The worst bit about players like mitch and scully leaving a horrible taste in the mouth of the supporters is that our players are always so friendly towards them when we play them.

If that was my local footy club people would run through him all day and tell him why. Every contest people would make sure he got smashed. Hed be begging to come off.

But our blokes will shake his hand and give him a cuddle

Spot on. Doesn't matter how verbal the crowd are, the players won't match that raw emotion and are still publicly wishing him well. I know they have to remain professional and they're 'mates' (or brothers as the smart ass put it) but f me get a back bone. The first game Tyson played against GWS, before the first bounce players were coming from all ends to let him know what they thought of him. That's a club that's been around for five seconds, surely one of the first steps in wanting to push finals would be utmost respect for the jumper and to flex some muscle against anyone who's thrown a spanner in the works in terms of our success.

• Like 3

strange to think what Geelong's plans are with all of this drafting of talls. Doesn't make alot of sense to me. Will Clark be a permanent forward, blicavs perm backman, and Stanley athletic ruckman (poor man's natinnui) with Simpson or McIntosh as no1?
1 genuine ruckman would have been all they needed. Don't rate McIntosh or Simpson at all. Also there is a rumour Simpson may retire. Then you add vardy to the mix.... So overstocked... But he may never play. Same with Mitch Clark.
May on trade/retire someone as there is only
two spots left on this list and they need to make a minimum 3 picks in the draft. Strange times down at the Cattery, but history says they know exactly what they are doing.

Neddy Smith said it best when he tied the guy to the oven and threw it overboard in Blue Murder.

• Like 1

Farewell.

Best of luck with your football career.

Best of luck with your foot injuries.

Best of luck with the depression.

Best of luck with being a spineless GIT that runs away when the heat is on.

Thanks for not very much. At least we didn't have to give pick 111 for HL.

• Like 1

Don't look back Mitch. I got a whiff of badness when I heard about the retirement. I told myself to stop being such a cynic. Stop seeing odd things and instantly reading intent-to-deceive. Gotta listen to my gut more.

We've been had.

GNF was right about everything; just wrong about you.

“It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare.” Twain (so says the internet)

• Like 2

For mine I am just happy that another human being who has suffered depression has got out the other side after seeking professional help and is well enough to resume their job.

Footballers are actually human beings. I think we sometimes forget that.

Good luck Mitch.

For mine I am just happy that another human being who has suffered depression has got out the other side after seeking professional help and is well enough to resume their job.

Footballers are actually human beings. I think we sometimes forget that.

Good luck Mitch.

Apparently the other side of depression is an hour drive away.

• Like 2