WELCOME TO DEMONLAND - PAUL ROOS

timmyo64

Just watched the press conference, loved how he kept reinforcing 'what's right for the MFC' and talking about talent in the list and realising it, I reckon Watts will find something and stay. It also sends a great message that the coach is not about putting heads on sticks as an example but fostering belief. That said I'm such a sucker for this bloke I'd buy the Sydney Harbour Bridge if he was selling it.

just taking in all the positive threads about our list,players who have improved,club going forward,great spine re garland,frawley,spence,dawes,clarke,new sponsors,members recommitting,new emblems,

made me wonder?mmmm has r"oos taken the easy way out and jumped on a BANDWAGON?

That said I'm such a sucker for this bloke I'd buy the Sydney Harbour Bridge if he was selling it.

Understand what u r saying but he didn't sound like he was trying to sell us anything unlike the two previous trainee coaches we have had.

That's what I liked.

Big man crush on this dude, hope Ox doesn't get jealous!!!!!

Am tipping training reports are going to be very popular over summer, in fact I think I just want to hibernate until round 1 2014, anything between now and then is irrelevant even the boxing day test.

Was at the game last night and had the privilege of sitting next to about 18 Melbourne boys. I asked why they were all there and was told that the new coach wants us to get a feel of what we should be aiming for.

God I love Paul Roos.

P.S: Jesse Hogan is one shy big man.

• Like 20

Was at the game last night and had the privilege of sitting next to about 18 Melbourne boys. I asked why they were all there and was told that the new coach wants us to get a feel of what we should be aiming for.

God I love Paul Roos.

already i get the impression that PR might just get a few of these guys to walk hot coals !! Never was going to happen before under MN. Such was the way.

Game is so much between the ears, so much played on belief . Seems the tide is turning.

• Like 1

God I love Paul Roos.

Was Roosy there with them?

Just listened to that buffoon Robbo on SEN. He really is a sniper. Doesn't take a position in regards to his own club until he sniffs which way the wind is blowing but is very quick to have a crack at Roos appointed for two years and priority picks. The bloke is a popularist of the highest order. Whilst I'm having a rant, what's with the revision of history in relation to Robert Walls on that station. If I get taken down an all encompassing robert Walls love in one more time I'll spew. If they're so determined to reminisce about Wall's past at least add some honesty. Perhaps get the opinion of the bloke he got other players to beat up. Amen.

• Like 2

Just listened to that buffoon Robbo on SEN. He really is a sniper. Doesn't take a position in regards to his own club until he sniffs which way the wind is blowing but is very quick to have a crack at Roos appointed for two years and priority picks. The bloke is a popularist of the highest order. Whilst I'm having a rant, what's with the revision of history in relation to Robert Walls on that station. If I get taken down an all encompassing robert Walls love in one more time I'll spew. If they're so determined to reminisce about Wall's past at least add some honesty. Perhaps get the opinion of the bloke he got other players to beat up. Amen.

Whether you like Walls, or not, he doesn't sugar coat anything. Even about his own past as a player who sniped.

• Like 2

Whether you like Walls, or not, he doesn't sugar coat anything. Even about his own past as a player who sniped.

I take your point BH. It is more the sycophants around him that wear thin. I do stand by my assessment of Robbo though.

I take your point BH. It is more the sycophants around him that wear thin. I do stand by my assessment of Robbo though.

I like Robert Walls....says what he thinks.....The only reason they laud him is that he is going to France to live for the next 2 years.......And I like all the old stories When footy was footy and not about athletes.....
  • Like 1

I like Robert Walls....says what he thinks.....The only reason they laud him is that he is going to France to live for the next 2 years.......And I like all the old stories When footy was footy and not about athletes.....

Alright, yes I cracked it! He's not so bad. I tied him into my annoyance of Robbo which is increasing weekly.

We can all look forward to the Dees being in the news for the right reasons since the appointment of PRoos! Watts and Sylvia will stay, G Walsh to sign on (after the finals), and then leading into the drafts the positive player movements to the Dees! Exciting times!

We can all look forward to the Dees being in the news for the right reasons since the appointment of PRoos! Watts and Sylvia will stay, G Walsh to sign on (after the finals), and then leading into the drafts the positive player movements to the Dees! Exciting times!

I'm not sure that we'll keep them both

I also reckon we'll win 4-6 games next year

Roos' impact will be felt a few years down the track, not next year imo

From all reports Sylvia loves the club and i reckon he will stay. He'll love the opportunity to be part of something on the way up and might even get a couple of finals of of it at the end of his career.

Watts needs to stay if his "waiting for the coach" comments had any truth to them. He will look like a massive hypocrite if he leaves.

I expect both will stay.

Just listened to that buffoon Robbo on SEN. He really is a sniper. Doesn't take a position in regards to his own club until he sniffs which way the wind is blowing but is very quick to have a crack at Roos appointed for two years and priority picks.

That's strange. I've only ever heard Robbo talk in favour of us getting a priority pick.

anyone clean up at the bookies ??

i didnt...but happy for others to :)

I did then lost it on Puissance de lune.

I would have thought he was here to change my luck.