Sharrod Wellingham

felixdacat

I'm neither here nor there with Wellingham, if we don't get him I'm not too fussed, it reminds me of when we got Beamer from Geelong he was the weak link there and the one they found expendable. If you have a look at the Collingwood midfield it's the same thing.

• Like 3

No need for thanks, although I acknowledge the gesture.

You're as thick as a brick mate, so I think of it as my civic duty.

Now look little fella.. dont get frustrated.

youre upset because i called you out for having such a big boner for viney.. its clouded your judgement on many things, many times..

you can be upset at me all you like, but ill just keep shooting you down..

you can drag it into every thread if you like, but people will get [censored] at you for doing it.. not me, because they have to sift through all your crap to get to something readable..

Now look at the above posts, EVERYONE agrees that Denham hates the MFC.. its just a known fact, you can argue otherwise - but youll just look like a fool..again..

Ok, are we finished now Benny boy.. or do you provide me more amusement at your expense? Cause im happy just to move on without your characteristically incompetent rhetoric clogging up every thread.

Now look little fella.. dont get frustrated.

youre upset because i called you out for having such a big boner for viney.. its clouded your judgement on many things, many times..

you can be upset at me all you like, but ill just keep shooting you down..

you can drag it into every thread if you like, but people will get [censored] at you for doing it.. not me, because they have to sift through all your crap to get to something readable..

Now look at the above posts, EVERYONE agrees that Denham hates the MFC.. its just a known fact, you can argue otherwise - but youll just look like a fool..again..

Ok, are we finished now Benny boy.. or do you provide me more amusement at your expense? Cause im happy just to move on without your characteristically incompetent rhetoric clogging up every thread.

hahaha, this demon dan character is quite amusing. gets his panties in a twist easy doesnt he. love it!

Stef?

I'd say that the chances of stef being traded to the pies is more unlikely now as the have lynch who can be a pinch hitting ruck/fwd to take some of the pressure of Jolly.

I truly hope we don't get Wellingham.

We're trying to change the culture of the club, and you don't do that by bringing guys who have achieved little and yet think their sh*t don't stink.

Also he happens to be just a good ordinary player.

I'd much rather go after Farren Ray. Would probably cost less, and contribute more.

• Like 3

well good luck to wellingham at Westcoast 2nds as thats probably where he will be playing most of his games next year. Very expensive bench warmer. While I would not mind him coming to the Dees his price and attitude both stunk, not the sort of player I would be keen on.

• Like 1

Wellingham would probably suit the WC lifestyle in a way.

Greg Denham hates Melbourne. Even in 2010 we were a 'rabble' while clubs below us were 'improving' or 'rebuilding'. He called Melbourne a joke on radio when we got Mitch Clark and still can't admit it was a win. Listen to him before commenting. It is TRUE and clearly biased emotional anti feminism...

• Like 1

Far from a done deal I would think.

He is not a free agent and its hard to see what deal they will come up.

This smacks of his agent trying to manipulate the situation. Could be some tears befroe bedtime.

Just read this article, and I pity the fool that has to deal with the Collingwood's negotiation BS.

Eagles Deal 'Nowhere Near'

WetCoke will have a hell of a time pulling Wellingham across. You'd think one firsty would be enough, but not for Eddie 'Hungry Chops' McGuire.

Eagles should pull a Luke Ball on them and say 'fine, no deal!' Welli, put yourself in the draft and we'll grab you in the teens. Collingwood get nothing!

• Like 1

The whisper i heard today was the Eagles offered Koby Stevens and their first pick and Big E McChins gave them a 1 fingered salute.

No doubt they are seething about the Eagles & Sharrods arrogance. Stiff [censored] to them i say, couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch.

Unfortunately we have to play this game too if we want Dawes and worse for us he is still contracted.

The whisper i heard today was the Eagles offered Koby Stevens and their first pick and Big E McChins gave them a 1 fingered salute.

No doubt they are seething about the Eagles & Sharrods arrogance. Stiff [censored] to them i say, couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch.

Unfortunately we have to play this game too if we want Dawes and worse for us he is still contracted.

Would have thought that was morre than fair, and close to more than we would offer?

Just Yesterday this was the hot rumour

RUMOUR - Oct 4: West Coast and Fremantle have both cooled on Collingwood midfielder Sharrod Wellingham, who now appears to set to either re-sign with Collingwood or join Melbourne in a package deal with Chris Dawes

Late yesterday the rumour chaged to this

CONFIRMED - Oct 4: Collingwood's Sharrod Wellingham says he would like to be traded to West Coast

Wellingham has been weighing up his future for several weeks and his choice was revealed in a statement on the West Coast website last night - a move that left Collingwood less than impressed

To say Mcquire was less than impressed would be a understatement . He's saying that he might want to go there and now the West Coast Eagles "will need to come up with something fairly substantial to get the deal done," McGuire told Triple M today

Wether he has confirmed it or not he is not a free agent so it depends on the trade deal that can be done , but once again if we pursued this would we just be chasing another player that does not really want to come to Melbourne?

Really do we need to go through this again .

Imust say Imust intrigued with rpfc' notion to snag Stevens in the event Well.. does get to WA. I like that :)

Ah well it all changes up a gear come Monday lol