4 minutes ago, Deemented Are Go! said:

Is it wrong to be slightly ...aroused? 

Yes.

If you're only 'slightly' aroused after watching that you've got a problem!

Edited by Petraccattack
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

Probably should temper expectations a bit... He started last season in poor-average form after having surgery and not having a full preseason. He can't be expected to come in and be a superstar after being out injured so long. He'll probably take a few weeks to start playing decent footy again.

The positive will be in having another leader out there on field, as that is our biggest weakness as a club by a mile.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Lord Travis said:

Probably should temper expectations a bit... He started last season in poor-average form after having surgery and not having a full preseason. He can't be expected to come in and be a superstar after being out injured so long. He'll probably take a few weeks to start playing decent footy again.

The positive will be in having another leader out there on field, as that is our biggest weakness as a club by a mile.

giphy.gif

Edited by mongrel
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 15

6 minutes ago, brendan said:

Few sleepless nights coming up for the Gold Coast mids, you don’t want to be between viney and the ball come the 1st contest next week 

Someone posted  a vid of Spargo pushing Jones out the way to have a shot at a dons player. I can imagine jv then doing the same to spargo.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lord Travis said:

LT, please

It's JV......the initials of the Beast

34 minutes ago, stevethemanjordan said:

Can’t wait.

Hopefully it’s at the G against Carlton.

Will be big.

Nah, the Gabba. And I'll be there. Pearler.

Loved the slo mo video. It’s exactly how I view my own abilities when I’m having a kick at half time at the G in the car park with my boy.

then I snap out of it when I have to chase the footy down the hill

• Like 1

I think there was a hint from our fitness and conditioning manager when he said that he wanted to manage JV back like they did for Tmc.  I tip straight back in to the 1s.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jumbo returns said:

LT, please

It's JV......the initials of the Beast

No doubt he's a beast and will come straight back into the team. I just think it will be a few weeks before we see quality footy out of him. He hasn't played at AFL level since July last year, so will take some time to get used to the speed of it again. No doubt he will bring intensity as he always does, I just don't want to see people disappointed and having a go at him on here if he doesn't come in and dominate straight away.

He'll probably still win the BnF though ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord Travis said:

Jack Viney is more than what he does onfield. He seems to lift us to another plane through sheer will alone. His teammates play with 25% more spunk when he's out there.

Edited by Chook
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, M_9 said:

Nah, the Gabba. And I'll be there. Pearler.

Likewise and we will be 2 of about 5k there. Lions and Suns got less people than us and Lions so expecting plenty of room at the Gabba not like the Suns midfield putting up with Viney and Oliver. Heaven help if a Suns player gets caught in between these two. 

29 minutes ago, Chook said:

Jack Viney is more than what he does onfield. He seems to lift us to another plane through sheer will alone. His teammates play with 25% more spunk when he's out there.

Alas, Champion Data are yet to work out how to measure spunk, so Viney's position in the Emirites Coathanger Virgin Schtick AFL Player Preposition Rating is woefully below where it should be.

• Like 3

While I hope that Jack can come back in and deliver statistically, I hope more that he can get us better organized at bloody clearances.

The amount of blokes piling in to get the same ball is a good reason behind our middling form.