AFL 360 tonight

jumbo returns

Has David King predicting the Dees to finish seventh and to play the Swans in the first week of the finals

Other predictions - 

GWS V RICH

ADE V GEEL

PA V WB

David McLure has us out of the eight and the Bulldogs in

His finals first week - 

GWS V RICH

ADE V GEEL

PA V WB

WC V SYD

Would love us to play the Swans again - this time with a full complement....

• Like 2

Even with 8 wins on the board I still think we'll need a little luck to slip into the finals with our injury list.  I firmly believe we can make it and we should have a fit list to pick from which means we can cause some havoc, but the next three weeks will tell us plenty about our chances.  Win 2 and we're almost there.  Anything else leaves us on the edge.

• Like 6

We have to win this weekend. A game we would be expected to win, and if we can start adding Garlett, Hogan, Watts and Salem back into the side over the next couple of weeks, I will be feeling a little more confident again. 

• Like 1

Just now, Abe said:

This weeks game is huge. We need to win this, and the last three minimum to play finals 

If we win this week we will 100% play finals.

If we lose we are still a good chance to play finals.

I choose to believe that we will be there in September. I dont dwell in the past or let fear rule my present.

Our KPI's are first class. Despite injuries and until last weekend both the seniors & seconds, after taking the first 6 or so weeks to get the new Goodwin game plan together were smashing it. We WILL come home with a bang and at the right time.

So far this season luck has not been with us AND we are still in there. Hopefully the winds will change as we get all our key personal on the park at the right time. Go Dees!

• Like 1

Mark McClure is just a bitter and twisted old blockhead with a vendetta against the MFC. 

But i kinda like the cut of his jib.

David King is trying to outdo his mates at Fox Footy by having consistent blind faith in the MFC (bless) to show he's some kind of master analyst by predicting our success (again bless) before others. 

But i reckon he's a [censored]. 

Grain of salt. 

Edit - FWIW I think we can and will make the finals series. 

Edited by Deemented Are Go!

3 minutes ago, small but forward said:

I am reminded of Carey playing for Adelaide vs Kangaroos where he was [censored] scared of Glenn Archer pretending to hit him.

#psych_them_out

You remember that incorrectly, Carey didn't take a backward step and Archer looked ridiculous.

1 hour ago, spirit of norm smith said:

Saints are the danger to us ... the return game vs the Saints will be critical 

Based on what we saw last weekend, Saints are a danger to everyone. What is it now, 6 wins in a row?

2 minutes ago, bing181 said:

Based on what we saw last weekend, Saints are a danger to everyone. What is it now, 6 wins in a row?

Not even close, Bing.  They've won three in  row, and lost the three before that.

So have won 3 of their last 6. 

They're going ok, but it we had their injury list they wouldn't get close to us.

7 minutes ago, xarronn said:

Yes, that's the bit I remember.  You see Carey looking sh%t scared? I don't and why would he? 

Surely you jest.

Carey could've won the olympic long jump with that leap backwards. He would've had to take a spatula to his shorts afterwards to get them off.

Mind you, they both looked stupid

• Like 3

Id rather not play Swans they have had it over us the last two times . More recently by kicking sideways ( a tactic we chose not or couldnt counter )  and in uncontested and contested possession counts . 

Anyone else in the eight I reckon we can beat . 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Deemented Are Go! said:

Mark McClure is just a bitter and twisted old blockhead with a vendetta against the MFC. 

But i kinda like the cut of his jib.

David King is trying to outdo his mates at Fox Footy by having consistent blind faith in the MFC (bless) to show he's some kind of master analyst by predicting our success (again bless) before others. 

But i reckon he's a [censored]. 

Grain of salt. 

Edit - FWIW I think we can and will make the finals series. 

McClure cant take the fact that Melbourne are better than his beloved Blues . 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Ethan Tremblay said:

We would wipe our bums with the Swans with a full compliment. 

in the UK all birdlife belongs to the Queen.

Sorbent is just as soft and fluffy.

Edited by Biffen

If we win this weekend and the saints lose we'll be a game ahead of them, and they have a tougher run than us imo and they'd have to win probably 60% of those games to be a chance 

would put us right in the box seat 

Edited by Abe