Changes v Port Adelaide

gOLLy

IN: Viney, Tyson, Jetta

OUT: Bail. M.Jones, Fitzpatrick (Harsh, but don't seen the need for an extra tall against Port)

IN: Viney, Tyson, Jetta

OUT: Bail. M.Jones, Fitzpatrick (Harsh, but don't seen the need for an extra tall against Port)

Schulz, Westhoff and one of Lobbe or Ryder resting forward requires TMac, Dunn and Fitzy to play as tall defenders

• Like 7

He should miss because he has no form to bring into the team. Play 5 or 6 at Casey and put some form on the board then he may be considered.

Forget the calf.

Plus, Pedersen deserves to hold his spot.

Hence the line above from my original post.

• Like 1

IN Viney Tyson Jetta

OUt Bail M.Jones Lumumbia

Absolutely no way I would be leaving Lalalalamumba out

• Like 6

It is all smoke and mirrors - there is no way on God's green earth that Roos will make four changes on the back of the most encouraging win we've had in ages, to fly a whole lot of underdone and/or out of form blokes up to Alice to play in the heat. This is especially so given that doing so will burn guys like Riley, Newton, Pedersen, Jones and Bail, who have worked their bums off and actually all had pretty good games.

Laughable.

One change, max, assuming Matt Jones goes out. I'd say Jetta in, but even that creates problems because Grimes will have to push into the midfield and I'm not sure that's ideal.

The idea we would keep Jones/Bail instead of a fit Viney is the laughable bit

OUT:

M.Jones - did well, but given the concussion combined with the 6 day break and flight, he won't play

Bail - can't believe people are trying to say he had a good game, he may done part of his job defensively, but you need more than 5 disposals, 3 tackles, missed his only chance on goal, which was crucial

Newton or Riley - either would be a bit stiff, but one will need to make way if all of Jetta, Viney and Tyson are fit

IN:

Jetta

Viney
Tyson

• Like 2

OUT:

M.Jones - did well, but given the concussion combined with the 6 day break and flight, he won't play

Bail - can't believe people are trying to say he had a good game, he may done part of his job defensively, but you need more than 5 disposals, 3 tackles, missed his only chance on goal, which was crucial

Newton or Riley - either would be a bit stiff, but one will need to make way if all of Jetta, Viney and Tyson are fit

IN:

Jetta

Viney

Tyson

I think only one of Jetta or Viney if they are ready to go, wouldn't bring in 2 off an extended break.

Tyson in if ok.

What makes you think he's fit?

i'm saying IF

he was suggesting one change regardless just because were coming off a win

you include your guns when they're fit, last week is history now

Edited by Curry & Beer

OUT:

IN:

Jetta

Viney

Tyson

pretty right.....but i don't think all 3 ins will come up as right to play

i'll take your first two outs and any 2 of the ins

Schulz, Westhoff and one of Lobbe or Ryder resting forward requires TMac, Dunn and Fitzy to play as tall defenders

I completely forgot about the Hoff when stating that Fitzy might be unlucky as well. This match should have some really great one on one battles.

Dunn vs Schulz. I think Dunny got the chocolates last year.

T Mac vs Westhoff. Both players are fantastic runners, should be a great contest.

Fitzy vs Lobbe/Ryder when resting. A good chance for Fitz to showcase his ability against more mature players and prove his worth.

Nev (if in) vs the Chad.

Also, guessing that Vince will go to Robbie Gray who's in cracking form.

He did push hard in that last quarter although a few of his kicks did fall short.

Just seemed to lack a bit of his usual grunt/speed as well.

Are you for real?? FMD we have some ridiculous comments on this site.

How about the 40 players that didn't get 11 touches in the last quarter?? How are they all going?

• Like 1

I completely forgot about the Hoff when stating that Fitzy might be unlucky as well. This match should have some really great one on one battles.

Dunn vs Schulz. I think Dunny got the chocolates last year.

T Mac vs Westhoff. Both players are fantastic runners, should be a great contest.

Fitzy vs Lobbe/Ryder when resting. A good chance for Fitz to showcase his ability against more mature players and prove his worth.

Nev (if in) vs the Chad.

Also, guessing that Vince will go to Robbie Gray who's in cracking form.

Westhoff runs too far up the ground - we want TMac closer to goal I would think. Maybe FItzy can run with him?

• Like 1

A convenient excuse I would have thought.

If he stays at Casey then it means the forward line is performing well and that's a good thing.

It's not that hard is it ? I am a Dawes fan but in the forward line you have room for two "power" forwards, two smalls and two other bigger running/marking targets ( Howe and Watts). So it comes down to Pedo, Hogan and Dawes - you pick two and on form it is not a hard choice.

• Like 2

Me too lol. Fitz stays in the team for me after reading this.

IN: Tyson, Viney, Jetta

OUT: M.Jones, Bail, Newton

Jadk VIney is not on the official injury list.. Take it with a grain of salt though

http://www.afl.com.au/news/injury-news/injury-list

More like half a KG hh

The only thing I believe about injury lists is where it says out for the season.

The rest is made up to

- keep supporters positive that stars may return soon

- keep the opposition guessing

Truth is a very secondard consideration.

I can't see Viney playing.......He hasn't played a game since rd 2

Anyway....Off to Bali in the morning......I will watch the game from the bottom of a bottle or two

IS THAT AN F-BOMB?

This weeks injury report:

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/video/2015-05-27/rd-9-injury-report

I have noticed a couple of videos this year which haven't been edited properly - I think Burgo releases the F-bomb in this one...

Tyson and Dawes (probably available)

Jetta and Viney (given the all clear)

Edited by Young Dee

Really want to wait on Tyson. He hasn't looked the player he was last year so I'd give him as long as he needs to be 100% not 95%

The gap must be greater than just 5% I would've thought.