Sam Newman

Soidee

This guy now having being outed as a mate of Dank brings into question his defiant defence of Essendon on the footy show. Whilst it does not surprise me he is mates with Dank, I now have to wonder what Newman is really trying to protect here.

Messy business all this stuff with anti ageing drugs blah blah

• Like 1

This guy now having being outed as a mate of Dank brings into question his defiant defence of Essendon on the footy show. Whilst it does not surprise me he is mates with Dank, I now have to wonder what Newman is really trying to protect here.

I must have missed it, where has Sam been outed as a mate of Danks'?

It just doesn't matter, no one really takes Sam that seriously these days and if he was out having lunch with Dank he was probably after some tips and product to help him out with his obsession to look young and get the old fella working. Not illegal for an ex footballer I would have thought.

How do you think he looks so good?

Nothing says natural old age better than pinned up eyes and a marble expression

Edited by PJ_12345

Erectile dysfunction is a bi-product of a radical prostatectomy following prostate cancer. Maybe he thought Dank could help him get his end up.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/stephen-dank-sam-newman-seen-at-hotel-having-lunch/story-fni5f22o-1226697352452

I know Newman isn't a journalist but a TV presenter but he's pledged his faith in Essendon all along and acted like a fool whenever Barrett or others have attempted to explain the drugs scandal. If he truly has been mates with Dank for so long he should apologise for misleading his viewers.

I can't believe anyone would be so naive as to place any credence or weight on the views of that twisted ex footballer.

I can't believe anyone would be so naive as to place any credence or weight on the views of the Herald Sun.

I also can't believe the sub-editors left in the line "The Olsen [where they had lunch] is close to an anti-ageing clinic and the hyperbaric facility whose operators are emobroiled in the Essendon anti-doping investigation." It's not like they were in some country town where it would be unusual to be seen - they were in Chapel Street, Prahran!

• Like 1

Erectile dysfunction is a bi-product of a radical prostatectomy following prostate cancer. Maybe he thought Dank could help him get his end up.

So is that why Sam is a DI$Khead

Its only the number of games a player actually plays for the MFC that counts.

Therefore IMO John, Sam or what ever name Mr Newman wants to be called by, has only played 0 games.

The guys a clown and personally I don't listen to clowns for footy advice.

Its only the number of games a player actually plays for the MFC that counts.

Therefore IMO John, Sam or what ever name Mr Newman wants to be called by, has only played 0 games.

The guys a clown and personally I don't listen to clowns for footy advice.

In December 2005, Newman was appointed as ruck coach for the Melbourne Football Club to mentor players such as Jeff White, Mark Jamar and Paul Johnson - Wikipedia

Didn't play for us but did provide service. The Russian went on some years later to become an All Australian ruckman and Jeff White also benefitted from his coaching. His personna on TFS is buffoonish but he's not necessary a fool.

PS I loathe the programme, mainly because of the buffoonish behaviour of the cast & crew which includes Sammy.

Didn't play for us but did provide service. The Russian went on some years later to become an All Australian ruckman and Jeff White also benefitted from his coaching. His personna on TFS is buffoonish but he's not necessary a fool.

PS I loathe the programme, mainly because of the buffoonish behaviour of the cast & crew which includes Sammy.

Our " Past Coaching Consultant " 2 possies to his left also proved his ability to further pass wind !

hahaha

nah, I think its more likely he wants to start the clock reversing, his wax is starting to melt.

maybe he wants dank to put a Hex on him... (Hexarelin) turn him back into a teenager, & get him a Tan at the same time > http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/the-drugs-that-james-hird-allegedly-took-explained/story-e6frf9jf-12266179476150

Stopped watching the footy show many years ago. Sad thing is Sam is the best thing going for it and even he's not funny and a total idiot. Then they have 3 total moronic dudes on the Panel with the master of ceremony G LYON..God help you guys for watching...Try a re run of Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad