Bombers scandal: charged, <redacted> and <infracted>

Jonesbag

naaahhh

bit like an Auction...only really starts and get interesting as the hammer is about to drop for the 3rd time ( for the first time ) ...then its game on. We're nearing that

the last episode is going to be a killer.

HBO are in negotiations now!!

Dank has been presented with the appropriate forum to respond to everything - he was given a show cause notice.......time to actually show cause mate.

I think hes just as nuttty as Hird and wants a grand stage

• Like 1

Does anybody believe a word of what that person says?

Does anybody believe a word of what any of the parties in this sick cheating saga says?

• Like 1

Does anybody believe a word of what any of the parties in this sick cheating saga says?

yes, I believe ASADA, and Judge Downes who signed off on their case

• Like 4

It makes me laugh how often dank makes some threat to take people and organizations to court and sue them. Three in that interview (Harcourt, asada and Ziggy) to go with his numerous other threats. Talks a good game but yet to actually follow through. A big mouth who is all talk. Didn't he ququetily withdraw some action the other day?

• Like 1

It makes me laugh how often dank makes some threat to take people and organizations to court and sue them. Three in that interview (Harcourt, asada and Ziggy) to go with his numerous other threats. Talks a good game but yet to actually follow through. A big mouth who is all talk. Didn't he ququetily withdraw some action the other day?

Armstrong esk Binny... We know how that ended.

• Like 1

So often when I read about sport these days, I'm struck by how stupid the individuals appear, particularly in relation to the amount of power and wealth they accumulate. Danks a perfect example: what a moron (not to mention having a head like a blistered slug). As WJ has said, that interview with Baker (or was it mcKenzie? theyre interchangeable) was a classic, and surely the smoking gun. Dank: something like "i gave them TB4". Mckenzie looks it up on the spot and points out that its banned. "oh, is it? oh well, i didnt give them that then."

i mean, these guys are complete dimwits. There must be something in the water out essendon way. I suppose Little must be pretty smart to have accumulated all that cash, but jeez, how much longer is he going to spin out this "We don't know what we gave them, but whatever it was, it was great stuff" bs?

The problem for Dank is that if he sues them then he has to answer questions in court. Lying in the media is easy, but lying in court gets you time in the slammer.

• Like 1

Could this court challenge result in more charges than first thought?

Failure to keep records.

Failure in duty if care

Unlawfully purchasing substances

The problem for Dank is that if he sues them then he has to answer questions in court. Lying in the media is easy, but lying in court gets you time in the slammer.

yes. But his dilema is not going away...

Essendon’s former sports scientist Stephen Dank has no regrets over supplements program at the club

Still carrying on like he/they did nothing wrong......or.....maybe more that

"Dank said yesterday he was adamant ASADA “don’t have categoric evidence” to back up the 34 show-cause notices handed to Essendon players."

So Mr Dank, is it you've done nothing wrong or you think they've got no evidence to catch you out?

Cant wait to see their collective smiles wiped from their face as they're all brought to acount

How could dank know what evidence ASADA have

he thought he was clever not labeling the vials remember :rolleyes:

But I hear you Mike....only the offender would actually know what evidence was possible !!

I am so over hearing essendon supporters go on about how ASADA are out to get them,

I look forward to the guilty verdict being handed down but I doubt even that will change a thing

nicely revisionist !!! lol

There is no logical reason to give the players Thymomodulin, it would serve no purpose. He really is just taking everyone for fools the smug bastard !!

I am so over hearing essendon supporters go on about how ASADA are out to get them,

I look forward to the guilty verdict being handed down but I doubt even that will change a thing

Thats exactly what ASADA exist for and it should not come as a suprise. If you are suspected of breaking the WADA code ASADA will be out to get you. There is nothing wrong or immoral or injust about that.

• Like 2

So I assume Dank has been racking up fines of $5k per day for not respponding to his show cause notice? Must be at least 3 months now...

Anyone shed any light on this?

Anyone know whats happening with this??

nicely revisionist !!! lol

There is no logical reason to give the players Thymomodulin, it would serve no purpose. He really is just taking everyone for fools the smug [censored] !!

Yes there is. He got paid to do it. He wouldn't be the first person to be paid for doing nothing of any value to the client paying.