I'm yet to see one pundit that gives us a chance in hell this week.

Yes we don't have Mitch but....did I miss something or are we playing Brisbane? I'll be very disappointed with a loss.

Have you noticed who the Lions have beaten in the last couple of weeks.

WCE Seem to remember they towelled us fairly easily

And the dogs by ten goals,hmm think they fixed us up easily as well.

Hope you have not forgotten the first game at the G.

And remember it is at the Gabba.

Lions by 6 goals I reckon

I would rate it a fair bit better than "reasonable" bbo

I agree with you on that old dee, and reluctantly, I'm starting to come around to your way of thinking re No.7. But I don't agree with your final point in post 31. Dees by 3 goals.

Have you noticed who the Lions have beaten in the last couple of weeks.

WCE Seem to remember they towelled us fairly easily

And the dogs by ten goals,hmm think they fixed us up easily as well.

Hope you have not forgotten the first game at the G.

And remember it is at the Gabba.

Lions by 6 goals I reckon

I'm tipping the Lions too but I don't see why we should be such rank outsiders considering the steady improvement over the past few weeks. The Dogs were absolutely woeful last week, and the Eagles actually won that game, the goal ump pinched it off them. :) From memory though they looked very fatigued and had an off night.

You'd think from the build up that we were playing Geelong at Kardinia.

I agree with you on that old dee, and reluctantly, I'm starting to come around to your way of thinking re No.7. But I don't agree with your final point in post 31. Dees by 3 goals.

I am happy for you be right Deeoldfart.

I am going to this game and do not want to endure another loss

But I just do not see us beating the lions at the Gabba when you consider the relative form of both sides over the last few weeks.

And there is no Clark.

I'm tipping the Lions too but I don't see why we should be such rank outsiders considering the steady improvement over the past few weeks. The Dogs were absolutely woeful last week, and the Eagles actually won that game, the goal ump pinched it off them. :) From memory though they looked very fatigued and had an off night.

You'd think from the build up that we were playing Geelong at Kardinia.

Like your positive attitude P_Man but just cannot see it myself

Interesting that none of the 7 listed in the extended bench are named in the Casey side.

That and the selection of both Spencer and Martin for the Demons this week indicates to me that the Russian is likely to join Aaron Davey as a Mystery Injury of The Week contender. Bail will probably bail out and hopefully come back next week (probably via the AFL now that he will have missed a large enough block of games) and we'll take up one emergency who will be a non player.

• Like 1

Hey old dee, JB might be back!!

Spencer in a strange one. Perhaps the russian is sore?

Perhaps they want to try Russian at FF for the majority of the game?

I for one love 50/50 shots on the goal line. They make for exciting viewing.

Now, where the hell is Gysberts. Some sub action at least. Give me something Neeld!

• Like 2

Perhaps they want to try Russian at FF for the majority of the game?

I for one love 50/50 shots on the goal line. They make for exciting viewing.

Now, where the hell is Gysberts. Some sub action at least. Give me something Neeld!

Smart arse comment of the night

Jaded he is playing for Casey!

Smart arse comment of the night

Jaded he is playing for Casey!

No, really?

I always want injured players to play!

I know he's playing for Casey, as he has for the past few weeks. I question why he isn't playing in the seniors. He's already missed so much development time this year. Seems a waste.

No, really?

I always want injured players to play!

I know he's playing for Casey, as he has for the past few weeks. I question why he isn't playing in the seniors. He's already missed so much development time this year. Seems a waste.

Yes I know where you were aiming Jaded.

Just could not resist.

From memory last week was his first full game back from injury and prior to the broken jaw his form had not been wonderfull.

Probably needs another couple of weeks at Casey

Can't work out why Moloney hasn't been dropped. I watched the replay of last weeks game again, just to see what he was doing. He honestly runs around like a chicken with it's head cut off. He was always following, never initiating, 3rd or 4th man in when jumping on tackled players. He simply cannot catch anyone he is so slow. He does, however, pat his team mates on the head when they do something right. I think someone on here said he was a dumb footballer - cannot disagree.

Darren Kowal must have handed on the goat tapes. Edited by monoccular

That and the selection of both Spencer and Martin for the Demons this week indicates to me that the Russian is likely to join Aaron Davey as a Mystery Injury of The Week contender. Bail will probably bail out and hopefully come back next week (probably via the AFL now that he will have missed a large enough block of games) and we'll take up one emergency who will be a non player.

I hear the Russian has been carrying a bit of a back for a while.

I'd like to see Dunn at FF. Not so much in the square around the goals but leading to the ball around the 50 m arc. I think he's a better kick at goal the further he is out and pulling the FB out of the contests/space nearer the goals can help the others.

• Like 1

If Only Ricky P had some/any form. Talk about a nose dive season for ricky he could of played Full forward whilst he is no Mitch clarke he could of given us something up forward. To ricky's form: WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU?

• Like 2

I fail to see how any of those three being sub is building the "versatility" into the side that Neeld says we need. Unless by versatile he means they are happy about wearing the green vest every second week.

Martin was a gimme coming in but how does this translate to goals? Sadly it doesn't and I don't see where they are going to come from.

Tapscott's hardness will be needed with Davey out :)

Rapt with Tappy's inclusion. I wouldn't have been surprised to see his two week break mean a run at Casey. However, it looks like he adds something that Neeld likes - I know he adds something I like.

Clark out.

Bennell in.

[censored] life!

Funny, I thought there were 5 ins? I am assuming that Bennell will either go onto the Emergencies list or at best be the sub.