• Latest Podcast: Josh Mahoney Interview

angryfijian

Garry Lyon must go.

Our club has always had a questionable culture. Now Jack Watts is being blamed for not making the finals. The Ox has has always maintained his rage. Mr  Lyon always makes excuses, and blames others. Look at Richmond, ex footballer who became laywer = chief exec. turned club around by trust. Mr Lyon became a celeb and enjoyed what came with it.

So he should 'go' for never being involved?

That's some next level thinking right there...

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

f59371b5765648639a7158f0453cf27f.gif

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

Go where? 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, angryfijian said:

Our club has always had a questionable culture. Now Jack Watts is being blamed for not making the finals. The Ox has has always maintained his rage. Mr  Lyon always makes excuses, and blames others. Look at Richmond, ex footballer who became laywer = chief exec. turned club around by trust. Mr Lyon became a celeb and enjoyed what came with it.

You have a point there. He left in 1999 when we were 14th and we made the GF next season. Where should we send him to?

He did help get us Neeld though so we should be thankful for that!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 2

I recently put in a thread and confused people with the premise.

Can you please paraphrase for me?

30 minutes ago, Earl Hood said:

Go where? 

I think he means he had to go to the toilet. Hard to tell Earl.

I am annoyed by some of Garry's commentary surrounding the club.

I also tend to support arguments that are somewhat cogent.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, angryfijian said:

I would delist him and, if still available, pick him up as a mature aged rookie lister.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

[censored] it

As a bit of a whiny pretentious 'I am' type, it is unfortunate that he continues to strut like he is a symbol of the club.

Also unfortunately, it seems most of our humble sincere types in the past player ranks are the kind of humble sincere that doesn't want a whiff of the media at all. And fair enough on their part.

5 hours ago, angryfijian said:

What on earth are you sooking about, have some more vodka

Garry Lyon is a club legend. He is no angel, and is far from perfect, but the problems facing our club have nothing to do with him!!!

• Like 4

13 hours ago, angryfijian said:

How's the hangover?

• Like 2

Bad batch of Kava

Nothing to see here....move along

34 minutes ago, Zoiikgarden said:

Please explain!

i'm not sure it's even possible  !! :blink:

7 hours ago, Adzman said:

Garry Lyon is a club legend. He is no angel, and is far from perfect, but the problems facing our club have nothing to do with him!!!

What problems? Record membership, continued upward trajectory on and off field.

This thread belongs on a small stage in an empty pub at the Melbourne Fringe. This is a trollathon.

15 hours ago, angryfijian said:

This would have to be the most stupidest thing anyone has said on this forum complete crap