Non-MFC: Finals Week 03

Timothy Reddan-A'Blew

1 hour ago, Deebauched said:

Living o/seas doesnt spare me from  the vile media slops unless i shutdown the internet. Media in a frenzy over jugernaught Carlton  and the great Nick Daicos. I  havent read or looked at any of these countless articles . Lions dont exist, GWS not much better. Pathetic click bait media.

Please GWS and Lions win !!!!

Mr Toby  could tear Collingwood apart on his own.  Should be interesting to see if GWS rough up Maynard. It could be a long night.

Media will be devestated if Pies lose. GOOD.

I really hope they do more than rough up Maynard. Hope the karma bus is revving up for a big night. Don’t mind if it mows down Cox and Howe as well in the process.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Sir Why You Little said:

I have no doubt Brayshaw was targeted in the first minute… No doubt at all. 
Hoping the same scenario awaits Maynard (and a few others)

Still absolutely furious about that First Final

They all seemed a little prepared with their unified “footy action” nonsense on TV, didn’t they 

• Angry 1

The first quarter tonight will be telling. I expect Collingwood will try to rough up the Giants, and get away to a flyer. If that happens, game over. If GWS can stick around, then there could be an upset.

As for Brisbane Carlton, I think Carlton are a chance if their midfield can provide good supply to Curnow. With Payne out, I think it leaves Brisbane a little thin in defence. Although I do think it is bizarre that Carlton omitted 4 players from a winning SF team, that could have a destabilising impact.

1 hour ago, Demonland said:

During the $cully $aga I never thought I'd say this but "Go GW$ Giant$"

F6mhI-ubcAABs3x?format=jpg&name=medium

Same but I've grown to like the giants and he no longer plays for them. I'm happy to see Jesse playing good football & Toby taking his chances. 

Plus they have a great theme song and there social media team are hilarious. 

Hopefully it's a big big sound ringing at the end.

I hope it's an all interstate gf. 

Edited by dees189227
  • Clap 1

4 hours ago, The heart beats true said:

Today’s Age headline ‘The 3 Federer-like traits that separate Nick Daicos from the rest’.

GWS really better be ready for his grass court backhand. Such nauseating garbage.

I saw that today. Pathetic dribble. The media hype for Daicos and the Pies is sickening. The kids a second year AFL player. Comparing him to a global sporting legend is ridiculous and unwarranted. 

Hoping the orange team absolutely murders Collingwood tonight. I’m talking soul destroying stuff that sends them to the bottom of the ladder for a decade and causes their supporters to [censored] off and stop attending and ruining football matches. I want to see them cry. Who’s a sook? A plague upon them! 
team america vomit GIF

Edited by Lord Travis
  • Love 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Demonland Forums  

• Match Previews, Reports & Articles  

PREGAME: Rd 11 vs St. Kilda

The Demons return to the MCG to take on the Saints in Round 11 on the back of two straight losses in a row. With Jake Lever out with concussion who comes in and who goes out?

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 25

VOTES: Rd 10 vs West Coast

Last week Captain Max Gawn consolidated his lead over reigning champion Christian Petracca in the Demonland Player of the Year Award. Steven May, Alex Neal-Bullen & Jake Lever make up the Top 5. Your votes for the loss against the Blues. 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 30

POSTGAME: Rd 10 vs West Coast

Many warned that this was a danger game and the Demons were totally outclassed all game by a young Eagles team at Optus Stadium in Perth as they were defeated by 35 points.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 271

GAMEDAY: Rd 10 vs West Coast

It's Game Day and the Demons have returned to the site of their drought breaking Premiership to take on the West Coast Eagles in what could very well be a danger game for Narrm at Optus Stadium. A win and a percentage boost will keep the Dees in top four contention whilst a loss will cast doubt on the Dees flag credentials and bring them back to the pack fighting for a spot in the 8 as we fast approach the halfway point of the season.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 884

WARNING by William from Waalitj

As a long term resident of Waalitj Marawar, I am moved to warn my fellow Narrm fans that a  danger game awaits. The locals are no longer the easybeats who stumbled, fumbled and bumbled their way to the good fortune of gathering the number one draft pick and a generational player in Harley Reid last year. They are definitely better than they were then.   Young Harley has already proven his worth with some stellar performances for a first year kid playing among men. He’s taken hangers, k

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 22

OVER YET? by KC from Casey

The Friday evening rush hour clash of two of the VFL’s 2024 minnows, Carlton and the Casey Demons was excruciatingly painful to watch, even if it was for the most part a close encounter. I suppose that since the game had to produce a result (a tie would have done the game some justice), the four points that went to Casey with the win, were fully justified because they went to the best team. In that respect, my opinion is based on the fact that the Blues were a lopsided combination that had

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles

CENTIMETRES by Whispering Jack

Our game is one where the result is often decided by centimetres; the touch of a fingernail, a split-second decision made by a player or official, the angle of vision or the random movement of an oblong ball in flight or in its bounce and trajectory. There is one habit that Melbourne seems to have developed of late in its games against Carlton which is that the Demons keep finding themselves on the wrong end of the stick in terms of the fine line in close games at times when centimetres mak

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports

PREGAME: Rd 10 vs West Coast

The Demons have a 10 day break before they head on the road to Perth to take on the West Coast Eagles at Optus Stadium on Sunday. Who comes in and who goes out?

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 527

PODCAST: Rd 09 vs Carlton

The Demonland Podcast will air LIVE on Sunday, 12th May @ 8:30pm. Join George, Binman & I as we analyse the Demons loss at the MCG against the Blues in the Round 09. You questions and comments are a huge part of our podcast so please post anything you want to ask or say below and we'll give you a shout out on the show. If you would like to leave us a voicemail please call 03 9016 3666 and don't worry no body answers so you don't have to talk to a human. Listen & Chat LIVE:

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 30
  • Tell a friend

Love Demonland? Tell a friend!