Round 19 Non MFC matches.

4 hours ago, Chook said:

For the first time in my life, I find myself wanting a Hawthorn win. I feel dirty.

I went to the game actively hoping for the Hawks to win and being surrounded by smug Hawks fans to boot. How do you think I feel ?????? But still I thank them for the result.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, pineapple dee said:

I went to the game actively hoping for the Hawks to win and being surrounded by smug Hawks fans to boot. How do you think I feel ?????? But still I thank them for the result.

One extra long, hot shower for you! Don't stress about the water bill, just worry about your health (both physically and mentally).

James Sicily is too revolting a person to get a demonland thread of his own, so i'll limit him to this space. Uncontracted at the end of the year, would we be interested if Lever was to re-sign with the Crows? Sicily as a third tall intercept mark who can also play tall with his leap and has a decent pair of hands. Can swing forward too and kick straight. Would come at a far cheaper cost than Lever potentially and would give us another year to see if OMAC and Frost can grow into a defensive stopper role ?

*Vomits* :wacko:

Edited by DominatrixTyson

8 minutes ago, DominatrixTyson said:

James Sicily is too revolting a person to get a demonland thread of his own, so i'll limit him to this space. Uncontracted at the end of the year, would we be interested if Lever was to re-sign with the Crows? Sicily as a third tall intercept mark who can also play tall with his leap and has a decent pair of hands. Can swing forward too and kick straight. Would come at a far cheaper cost than Lever potentially and would give us another year to see if OMAC and Frost can grow into a defensive stopper role ?

Is this a joke?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DominatrixTyson said:

He was BOG against the in-form team of the comp as a defender and he's uncontracted. Someone has to ask the question irrespective of him being a sook.

I couldnt work out if you were serious.

You obviously hate him. Yet think he would be good in our team. 

Then the vomit bit on the end made me think maybe it was a joke.

I would rather go for the big fish or nothing really. I want a player who will be in our top 10 players.

• Like 1

Massive result for us!

Sydney have Geelong and Adelaide both on the road which they'll start under Dogs in. Therefore they  could quite easily finish 12-10 and either sneak into or just miss finals.

We go 3-2 from here and could very well finish above Sydney and avoid the SCG in finals! ( not hatching my chickens that we'll def making finals but the balls in our court)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BAMF said:

I couldnt work out if you were serious.

You obviously hate him. Yet think he would be good in our team. 

Then the vomit bit on the end made me think maybe it was a joke.

I would rather go for the big fish or nothing really. I want a player who will be in our top 10 players.

I mean I hate his persona and his punchable face, but I do think he has shown signs of being a very good player. Took some Clutch marks and goals last year to win some games and now proving to be a very good intercept marking defender. He's young and could easily develop into the 6-12 best players at some point. Like Rockliff, he seems to come with some baggage though. 

Edited by DominatrixTyson

58 minutes ago, Bring-Back-Powell said:

Massive result for us!

Sydney have Geelong and Adelaide both on the road which they'll start under Dogs in. Therefore they  could quite easily finish 12-10 and either sneak into or just miss finals.

We go 3-2 from here and could very well finish above Sydney and avoid the SCG in finals! ( not hatching my chickens that we'll def making finals but the balls in our court)

In fairness, our game style would suit the scg. Like Etihad the smaller the ground the better for us

6 hours ago, DominatrixTyson said:

I think somebody showed Sicily a few of Dermies old tapes.  The bloke, just like Brereton, is an A grade spanker.  Last weeks cringeworthy performance with Taylor Duryea is a true indicator of the idiots mentality.  Last night he decided he wanted to show everyone he was a hard man and ended up looking like a complete tool.  We don't need anyone who commits multiple undisciplined acts that cost the team.  We already have Bernie and Buggy.

8 hours ago, DominatrixTyson said:

All we have to worry about now is getting tickets into Simmonds for the Qualifiying Final.

Let's just beat Norf before we get the calculator out. 50/50 game imo.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DominatrixTyson said:

I went to the Hawks game last night and did the due diligence on Sicily. He made 4 changers in the first quarter and 8 overall. He can kick the ball a country mile but he's prone to the odd brain fade. Marks it pretty well. 

On 28/07/2017 at 10:31 PM, Demon17 said:

A 3rd position finish is now real possibility for  the Dees, IF they get up tomorrow.

Unfortunately Demon17 this ain't the case. 

Hopefully next week is a better result for us. 

5 minutes ago, Delusional demon 82 said:

Assume we're all going for the bombers today.... cos apparently they're everyone's second team now ?

thanks, I needed cheering up.

bit of a shoot out going on at Docklands..... wonder which way the wind is blowing?

Tending towards a preference for a Bulldogs win simply because the alternative is so unpalatable.

See that Daniher has 4 of their 6 goals so far

Edited by Diamond_Jim
  • Like 2