Tommy Bugg on report

Gipsy Danger

56 minutes ago, dazzledavey36 said:

Im glad hes going to cop weeks now. Gives us a reason to get rid of him.

Rubbish footballer 

Get over yourself ..you trumped up purveyor of sfa 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Stretch Johnson said:

Will be more than that I think and so it should. 

Dumb, counter productive and self destructive.

Swans will use it.  

It wouldn't be unreasonable.

They keep showing it on TV and it makes me feel sick. On further reflection, @Deestroy All is probably right. 6 and career - how could the coach or his teammates ever trust him again? 

• Like 1

6 weeks and if our depth plays like Wagner and White played - we will see him again.

I don't really care if we do or we don't - we had some senior players do stupid things at the start of the year, but this is the kind of distraction that might cost him another contract.

33 minutes ago, beelzebub said:

Get over yourself ..you trumped up purveyor of sfa 

And the fact your quick to defend him is disgusting. Your probably one of those flogs that was calling Oliver weak as [censored] during the week.

Wtf are you lot looking at ??

The aftermath....or the entirety ?

Christ...

Im thinking you're all Blue's doctors :unsure:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beelzebub said:

Wtf are you lot looking at ??

The aftermath....or the entirety ?

Christ...

Im thinking you're all Blue's doctors :unsure:

Looking at Bugg deliberately punching a bloke in the jaw, with enough force that he had to sit out the while game.

Deserves a long break

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TeamPlayedFine39 said:

Complete dog act and has thrown his game off.  

Hate seeing him strutting around with a ripped guernsey like some tough-guy after throwing a sucker-punch like that.

He definitely wasn't strutting around. You could see he let the sydney players push him around after it. It looks like he regrets it and it had a big weighting on the rest of his game. 

• Like 3

Would assume he'll be gone for quite a few weeks, and he was only just holding onto his place anyway. Will struggle to appear at AFL level again this season. Serves him right, idiotic and shameful thing to do.

Stupid git is going to miss a flag, that'll be a lesson to others.

• Like 1

An act of mindless idiotic thuggery. 4 to 6 weeks at least, but I'd sit him out for the rest of the season. Not what we want this club to be. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Mickey said:

Looking at Bugg deliberately punching a bloke in the jaw, with enough force that he had to sit out the while game.

Deserves a long break

Resllt..he swung...he happened to get him.

I bet if given 30 chances he'd hardly EVER snot him.

So much over action fmd

• Like 3

Making no excuses for Bugg, but when are they going to start cracking down on all these little body punches players are throwing all the time?

Saw it with Thompson a couple of weeks ago drawing a reaction from Reiwoldt. Here Mills throws the body punch and Bugg reacted.

Two wrongs dont make a right, but still...

Edited by JTR
  • Like 4

Geez, seriously, can this club have just ONE week in the media where the focus isn't on something negative? This will be replayed every night for the next 7 days, following the Oliver hit (which the media gleefully decided to label a dive), following the non-issue Instagram post from Bugg...

• Like 1

Just now, beelzebub said:

Resllt..he swung...he happened to get him.

I bet if given 30 chances he'd hardly EVER snot him.

So much over action fmd

Yeah, I'm sure he was just flailing his arm around. Didn't mean to make a fist and smack him straight in the jaw.

Was a poor effort, he has acknowledged it. Take his wackers and move on

I don't know what's worse, Bugg or supporters taking his actions lightly. 

It's a shameful unnecessary thing to do. It's flat out assault. It's not ok, and it's embarrassing to see someone wearing our jumper behaving like this. 

Our jumper is sacred. You wear it and you represent my club with this sort of crap? Not on your life buddy. 

• Like 3

Just now, Mickey said:

Yeah, I'm sure he was just flailing his arm around. Didn't mean to make a fist and smack him straight in the jaw.

Was a poor effort, he has acknowledged it. Take his wackers and move on

Dod you watch it all ?  or just the highlights champ ?

Just now, beelzebub said:

Dod you watch it all ?  or just the highlights champ ?

Watched the whole game, 'Champ'. Still sitting here watching the post-game review.

How about you play the ball and not the player. Bugg stuffed up. Time to get over it and move on

• Like 1

I think it is fair to say the demons just ran out of personnel tonight, not helped of course by Bugg's mad act. I suspect we will never see him in a Dees jumper again. That is not what we want to be about, and if left unchecked destroys the culture of the team and the club. I really hope the club takes a very strong stand on this, unless there was a very very good reason for the act which hasn't come to light yet, but seemingly with no video evidence, which means it was verbal which means Bugg is a sook and a coward, so he has no place in the Club anyway. Time for strong action here.

i would suggest 8-10 weeks which would be season ending and almost definitely career ending, at least in the AFL. Deservedly too I would suggest. This simply can't be tolerated, either on the football field, or in society in general

Edited by Dees2014
  • Like 2

I've been satisfied with Bugg's contribution up until now ............. but tonight he let himself and the team down.  There's still a good chance that the Dees will see some action in September, and a fair chance that Tom won't be part of it.  

I reckon it was very crude and no excuses.

He will get even more than Hoult so 5-6 likely?

He was obviously not thinking and our club should have made sure that the head is sacrosanct after last week. That should have been drilled into all players.

Just saw his interview and Well done.

6 minutes ago, Mickey said:

Watched the whole game, 'Champ'. Still sitting here watching the post-game review.

How about you play the ball and not the player. Bugg stuffed up. Time to get over it and move on

Well Mickey..did you see the provocation? didya ? 

Bugg did stuff up yes ? He collected Mills a beauty...most deserved.  I bet most folk couldn't whack a bloke as well if they TRIED !! 

It just happened ffs. The Spanish Inquisition probably isn't required ?

• Like 4