THE SAGA CONTINUES - WADA APPEALS

I have a strong feeling the strings get shorter each week LH

They have Giants, Crows, GCS, Richmond and Pies to play

Cannot see too many wins there for them and the potential of another couple of beltings.

Oh the joy cannot take the smile off my face.

I hear tell that Hird is expecting a distinct improvement from his playing group as they approach the pointy end of the season.

• Like 2

The game that proved to be a 'dead cat's bounce'! Grrrrr!!

There is something weird in the inner workings of that club and James somehow is the one pulling the strings!

marionet.gif

Yes I think that's it, I can finally pull my own strings.

James & Tania

giphy.gif

Edited by ManDee

you never heard of the fishes and loaves? the guy is a goddam miracle maker

Well, there's definitely a lot about him that is fishy... and he is loathed by many.

• Like 1

The core principal of insurance is protection from unforeseen events. Taking action against others ie. being the claimant is not unforeseen and can never be covered.

Well that would fit in with his twisted logic. Losing is an unforeseen concept for him.

Hmm when a CEO feels the need to reassure the fans you know the end is nigh.

There is another 5 games before the end of 2015 another couple of 10+ goal losses and zero wins might well changes things.

Hmm when a CEO feels the need to reassure the fans you know the end is nigh.

There is another 5 games before the end of 2015 another couple of 10+ goal losses and zero wins might well changes things.

When a CEO says he is 100% certain a coach will stay, it is code that it should be read backwards as in .001%.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love this organisation:

"Essendon chief executive Xavier Campbell said on Sunday he was “100 per cent” sure Hird would coach on despite a yearly football review at season’s end."

What's the point in doing the goddamn review then?!

yqBpz.gif

I'm seriously running low on laughing gifs.

• Like 1

As said in THE AUSTRALIAN, the insurance policy relates to the club in covering employees. As has been said Hird went against the clubs wishes in pursuing the matter as an individual not as a club employee. How on Earth can he be possibly covered when he was a private claimant?

Typically insurance cover for executives and directors covers them when someone else is suing them (with the usual caveats that they must not have been doing anything illegal etc). I haven't heard of an insurance cover for execs that allows them to sue - particularly in these circumstances.

He is a dead set muppet. As for his wife's legal skills they sound pretty shoddy....

• Like 1

Typically insurance cover for executives and directors covers them when someone else is suing them (with the usual caveats that they must not have been doing anything illegal etc). I haven't heard of an insurance cover for execs that allows them to sue - particularly in these circumstances.

He is a dead set muppet. As for his wife's legal skills they sound pretty shoddy....

Either he is the muppet or else this is another arm twisting tactic to get something out of the club.

James Hird's insurance company will cover him for costs incurred in defending himself against legal action, but not for costs incurred in actions he has initiated.

The action he lost and the appeal cost a total of about 650 grand, which they refuse to cover.

So he's suing them.

The guy's got his finger superglued to the self-destruct button.

• Like 8

James Hird's insurance company will cover him for costs incurred in defending himself against legal action, but not for costs incurred in actions he has initiated.

The action he lost and the appeal cost a total of about 650 grand, which they refuse to cover.

So he's suing them.

The guy's got his finger superglued to the self-destruct button.

yes, & he's been trying to hatch that $illy Button for years, but it will just not crack.

there are moments of joy in life that we need to cherish.

• Like 1

So even the insurance company has shown itself to be aligned with the dark forces arrayed against Sir James.

And people say there's no conspiracy ...

God, the strength of this man to be so upright and unbowed when surrounded by so many seeking his downfall, so much injustice.

(Either that or he's a sociopath.)

• Like 2

"Essendon chief executive Xavier Campbell said on Sunday he was “100 per cent” sure Hird would coach on despite a yearly football review at season’s end."

What's the point in doing the goddamn review then?!

They're going through the motions. They're saving money, if not time. Word is there are 6 million reasons why they shouldn't SACK Tird.

They're waiting for CAS to do it for them, for free.

Not directly in insurance myself. From an outsider looking in though I can't fathom why any insurer would expose themselves to such a risk.

Edited by I Give a Gawnski
  • Like 1