Greg Denham

Coup Cooper

Anyone every listen to this [censored] on sen? Most pesimistic uninteresting [censored] to broadcast via airways..

Constantly referred to Melbourne as the Brisbane Bears last year and just this morning.. Went out on a limb and said he has it on authority that Nine clubs are interested in Frawley..

I couldn't hate this bloke more if he had blood lines with hitler!

Thoughts?

Because they will bid up his price which will increase our compensation.

Not really though. Once the contract is worth so much that it comes in to first band of compensation it can't get any higher.

Personally I think we will offer him a contract worth as much as the first band of compensation and any other teams offers will be as well.

Plenty of teams will have a look at Frawley, he's the big name free agent. But the teams who can probably make offers that Frawley would listen to would be the following.

Haw, Geel, Gold Coast, GWS and Adel.

Of them I think unless Adel really step it up in the rest of the year he wouldn't be keen. GWS would be all about the big money that they might be able to offer. It's the first 3 who scare me.

Not really though. Once the contract is worth so much that it comes in to first band of compensation it can't get any higher.

Agreed. Obviously once he reaches the highest level of compensation it can't go higher. I want to ensure he reaches that level of compensation.

He will leave for finals and success, not money. The more teams in the hunt for him the better our position is.

Agreed. Obviously once he reaches the highest level of compensation it can't go higher. I want to ensure he reaches that level of compensation.

He will leave for finals and success, not money. The more teams in the hunt for him the better our position is.

He will leave for finals and success, AND money

Wouldn't be blaming Denham for this, I'm sure there are 17 clubs that have some interest in Fyfe. Let's say at least 9 have made enquiries to his management. Big deal.

Denham's comment calling us the "Bears" last year was close to the mark I would think.

For a journalist who from my knowledge has never played the game at a high standard, his attacks on players is what I find the most galling.

He went on and on about a Richmond player this morning saying repeatedly that they were "hopeless".

One of, if not the most offensive and pathetic individuals in the media.

• Like 1

Totally agree, I can't stand listening to him. I think he's a Troll and deliberately sets out to be controversial and over the top in his criticism of people within the game.

He loved picking on Melbourne and Glen Bartlett last week for suggesting we should become the NY Yankees of Melbourne - people called in giving him stick and he just got louder and louder on the subject, suggesting how stupid it was. Not sure how someone gets to the position he is in when he can't see that you won't progress far in life without setting goals for yourself. Seems very one eyed.

Can't wait till we're really moving up the ladder to see what his opinion is of us then.

• Like 1

Anyone every listen to this flog on sen? Most pesimistic uninteresting flog to broadcast via airways..

Constantly referred to Melbourne as the Brisbane Bears last year and just this morning.. Went out on a limb and said he has it on authority that Nine clubs are interested in Frawley..

I couldn't hate this bloke more if he had blood lines with hitler!

Thoughts?

Denham? Never heard of him. What does he do for a living?

• Like 1

Wouldn't be blaming Denham for this, I'm sure there are 17 clubs that have some interest in Fyfe. Let's say at least 9 have made enquiries to his management. Big deal.

Denham's comment calling us the "Bears" last year was close to the mark I would think.

Not too many years later the "Bears" went onto three peat. We got the beginning of a fab 4 and a young Jono Brown sitting on the sidelines at the moment. I'll take that analogy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.