• Like 5

RPFC ."I believe in Tom" :lol:

But was he actually lying ?? lol

Lance Armstrong. "I never doped"

O'Grady say "hi" too.

• Like 1

it is more a question of whether he was rational or in a state of self delusion

often is :lol: (and for us all hehe )

All this drug scandal stuff is really starting to smell.... Its seems that ASADA, the AFL and the bombers are all involved in a major cover up and Hird is the fall guy.... Corruption is rife in the AFL...... Can the AFL get done for bringing the game into disrepute?

Vlad must go!!

Set yourselves for a very long saga insofar as EFC is concerned. There's a lot of dirty washing to be aired concerning their supplements programme of 2011/2 that turned some of their players from skinny runts into big men in quick time.

At least we know for sure that nobody at Melbourne has ever taken any performance enhancing substances.

• Like 1

At least we know for sure that nobody at Melbourne has ever taken any performance enhancing substances.

ASADA should investigate our recruiting department, they must have been on drugs when they chose our list.

• Like 2

Hird is the fall guy?! Wtf?! He was at the pointy end of the needle on that Tat. He had injections himself (allegedly).

I'm not saying that Hird isn't guilty... He is guilty! But he is not alone in this....

Shouldn't you be waiting for the actual ASADA report before spouting off on the outcome?

We all know that investigation could take years (they are probably trying to drag it out for so long that everyone forgets about it)

I think they will make the announcement after the grand final (off season). Then they can begin to plan next years fixture with 17 teams. (Least we won't move down the ladder)

lets have a royal commission ; then nothing will happen !

The ASADA findings and recommendations might be due in 8 days but then the EFC have a fortnight to respond.

It seems increasingly likely however that the whole matter might even proceed to The Supreme Court (on a "we are innocent" basis) which course would leave further Appeal open. It could take ages to determine the final outcome. What effect this has on the operation of the footy club in the interim remains to be seen.

La'st time I observed no ones Supreme court usurped the black and white rules of WADA

normally id wish Essendon good luck...however currently I hope they rot in hell

makes for the writing of the next airline crash investigation..!!!

Jobe Watson admitted to taking AOD 863 [or what ever its called] but said he didn't know it was a banned substance. Leaving aside that excuse, after all ignorance is no excuse. All he had to do is look it up on his mobile phone, all younger people are addicted to them.

Here is the real serious part for the EFC and I havnt seen this mentioned anywhere, that drug was removed from sale by the drug company as it was found to be not fit for human consumption. Drug companies don't remove drugs from sale lightly as its cost many, many millions to develop. The reason it was unfit for human consumption was a large % of its lab mice developed a cancer.

If in the future a portion of the EFC players develop a cancer its off to the lawyers for them. No insurance company will cover the payout if the EFC is found guilty of using a banned substance. That is the real dilemma for them, the real cost in dollars, not now in prem. points. They wont win the GF this year anyway.

All jobe had to do was look at his bit of noisey plastic in his pocket. After all how many younger EFC players went along with the program because Jobe did, their captain.

Here is the real serious part for the EFC and I havnt seen this mentioned anywhere, that drug was removed from sale by the drug company as it was found to be not fit for human consumption. Drug companies don't remove drugs from sale lightly as its cost many, many millions to develop. The reason it was unfit for human consumption was a large % of its lab mice developed a cancer.

yuk.

• 2 weeks later...

The rumour circlng around at the moment is that Ricciuto was right in relation to James Hird. Furthermore I am hearing that the reason for Paul Roos not saying he will "not" coach is because Essendon have lined him up in the event Hird is forced to stand down. He is intersted in the Melbourne job but his preference is at Essendon and is awaiting the developments at Windy Hill.

Ricciuto was advised of the rumour by fellow team mate whom works there at the moment. Shouldnt be too hard to guess who this is?!

Watch this space......