Bombers scandal: charged, <redacted> and <infracted>

Jonesbag

Hird has gone rogue, and must be cut loose and shot down (not literally).

I think finally the delusional EFC supporters will start to see him for what he is, a self obsessed narcissistic mad man who couldn't give a damn about anyone other than himself.

Goodbye James, its is the day to cut both James loose. Fry in your own fat.

Could someone enlighten James Hird and me as to at what point this becomes all about the players?

Monsieur Jacques... arrêtez de vous masturber et considérez les petits enfants vous le morceau arrogant de merde !!!!! :o:)

• Like 4

I think finally the delusional EFC supporters will start to see him for what he is, a self obsessed narcissistic mad man who couldn't give a damn about anyone other than himself.

There is some fracturing on Bomberblitz but still plenty living in delusion-land.

• Like 2

The what?

James Hird has a reputation to protect! Priorities!!

Looks like he will kamikaze his reputation further, a bit like flying his bomber jet vertically into the Windy Hill turf!

Just reported that Jason Winderlich wants to play on, but not at Essendon

LOL

So he didnt really retire, just wanted to get the F out like Paddy

More players will follow youd think

What, given the Clark precedent, is to stop EFC players from retiring then going to the club of their choice.

What a can of worms has been opened.

Quote from the H-S sums it up IMO

" Addressing the packed function, Bombers chairman Paul Little called on all Essendon supporters to “accept the Federal Court’s decision and move on”.

He forgot that Jacques is a Jacques supporter ahead of any allegiances to EFC.

• Like 1

Monsieur Jacques... arrêtez de vous masturber et considérez les petits enfants vous le morceau arrogant de merde !!!!! :o:)

Somehow I dont think he has anything left to pull, and since when has he ever thought of anyone else other than himself! So why start now?

Looks like he will kamikaze his reputation further, a bit like flying his bomber jet vertically into the Windy Hill turf!

The perceived reputation that he is an arrogant selfish narcissist will become unimpeachable now.

Could someone enlighten James Hird and me as to at what point this becomes all about the players?

The what?

James Hird has a reputation to protect! Priorities!!

This is getting to the stage ,where the only comparison i can make is.

The Peter Brock car energiser,It was a secret machine with wires and stuff.{cost peter his reputation}

The Peter Brock car energiser,It was a secret machine with wires and stuff.{cost peter his reputation}

Some would say he never recovered it either jazza.

I think JH's reputation will be in a worse place for the rest of his days.

Here is a quote from Robbo's latest piece of puke on Hird. Have a bucket ready before you read. Certainly studied at the Goebbel's school of propaganda he did.

"is charging on for himself, his family, the players and the club, knowing that hes probably sacrificing his career.

Certainly, he is defiant.

Clearly, be believes that principle is more important than coaching.

Even the Hird haters would admit he has mettle.

And what happens if he wins the appeal, and the show cause notices disappear?

The Bombers would be slapping themselves on the back, and the bloke who didnt blink would have lost his job for saving the club."

Edited by america de cali
  • Like 1

Two associates of mine have had some dealings with Hird on a business level.

Both of these hard nosed business men have described him as the most arrogant and self centred individual they have ever ever had to deal with in sport!

Says plenty about the reality of this whole sordid mess.

Hird doesn't give a toss about the club or more importantly about the players, it is and always has been about saving a now abysmal reputation.

Hope his paper glider has fun in the hurricane he has created!

Edited by picket fence

No comparison, the polariser was a placebo, it worked if you believed it, no harm done. NOT ILLEGAL

That is nothing like cheating, lying, denying the facts and hiding the evidence. Peter Brock was a saint compared to Hird, and I think PB was a prlk

Edited by ManDee

Here is a quote from Robbo's latest piece of puke on Hird. Have a bucket ready before you read. Certainly studied at the Goebbel's school of propaganda he did.

"is charging on for himself, his family, the players and the club, knowing that hes probably sacrificing his career.

The Bombers would be slapping themselves on the back, and the bloke who didnt blink would have lost his job for saving the club."

Thanks for that adc I read it earlier today and was doing my best to forget it.

sadly all that was handy was the waste paper bin.

Tim Watson quoted in The Age:

"I think what they do want is do want him not to appeal," Watson said. "He is strongly of the view that the best thing for the players is for him to appeal. You've got to secretly admire him for his guts and stance."

However, Watson outlined that he would advise his 1993 premiership teammate to cease his action now. "I would say not to appeal," he said. "I can't see what the upside would be."

I don't understand Tim's point of view. The best thing for the players is for Hird to appeal, but there is no upside?

How is it the best thing if it has no upside?

Anyone shed some light on this for me?

No comparison, the polariser was a placebo, it worked if you believed it, no harm done. NOT ILLEGAL

ILLEGAL

That is nothing like cheating, lying, denying the facts and hiding the evidenve. Peter Brock was a saint compared to Hird, and I think PB was a prlk

The energy polariser was a plastic crystal intended to channel negative energy of the cabin into the engine for improved performance. More Brett Kirk than Steven Dank, but was enough of a problem for Holden to see the Ea Falcon Brock released

Wow, I was really expecting this to be the end of the Robbo/Hird love affair but he's almost as blind as James himself!

How can he not see that Hird is doing more damage than good to the club he claims to love?

Tim Watson quoted in The Age:

"I think what they do want is do want him not to appeal," Watson said. "He is strongly of the view that the best thing for the players is for him to appeal. You've got to secretly admire him for his guts and stance."

However, Watson outlined that he would advise his 1993 premiership teammate to cease his action now. "I would say not to appeal," he said. "I can't see what the upside would be."

I don't understand Tim's point of view. The best thing for the players is for Hird to appeal, but there is no upside?

How is it the best thing if it has no upside?

Anyone shed some light on this for me?

He is saying that HIRD thinks the best thing for the players is to appeal

• Like 1

I still find it hard to believe that no one is starting to question his playing career.

He had links with charter who sourced the drugs from china for dank

he clearly has experience with "the good stuff", otherwise why would he be recommending it for his entire list?

• Like 3