• IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Posting unsubstantiated rumours on this website is strictly forbidden.

Demonland has made the difficult decision to not permit this platform to be used to discuss & debate the off-field issues relating to the Melbourne Football Club including matters currently being litigated between the Club & former Board members, board elections, the issue of illicit drugs in footy, the culture at the club & the personal issues & allegations against some of our players & officials ...

We do not take these issues & this decision lightly & of course we believe that these serious matters affecting the club we love & are so passionate about are worthy of discussion & debate & I wish we could provide a place where these matters can be discussed in a civil & respectful manner.

However these discussions unfortunately invariably devolve into areas that may be defamatory, libelous, spread unsubstantiated rumours & can effect the mental health of those involved. Even discussion & debate of known facts or media reports can lead to finger pointing, blame & personal attacks.

The repercussion is that these discussions can open this website, it’s owners & it’s users to legal action & may result in this website being forced to shutdown.

Our moderating team are all volunteers & cannot moderate the forum 24/7 & as a consequence problematic content that contravenes our rules & standards may go unnoticed for some time before it can be removed.

We reserve the right to delete posts that offend against our above policy & indeed, to ban posters who are repeat offenders or who breach our code of conduct.

WE HAVE BUILT A FANTASTIC ONLINE COMMUNITY AT DEMONLAND OVER THE PAST 23 YEARS & WE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THE CLUB WE LOVE & ARE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT.

Thank you for your continued support & understanding. Go Dees.

The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

On 02/03/2024 at 11:40, Sir Why You Little said:

Yes it’s a full time job, being disgraceful, certainly keeps me well busy 

I do it with ease it comes naturaly

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Sir Why You Little said:

I like to learn from each experience 

Hone the skills each time

I stand in awe of the great master of disgrace the grand Poo Bah BBo take a bow Bitters you deserve it

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Sir Why You Little said:

I like to learn from each experience 

Hone the skills each time

Rest assured, you don’t need additional learning or honing. You’re nailing it as it is. 😁

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, The Jackson FIX said:

I’ve been on Demonland for quite a few years now and I have no idea what this thread is about? 🤣

Would welcome an explanation  (wrong answers also welcome) 🙏 

It's about not mentioning a Dees' traitor, who was our pick number 1 in that year's draft and any other matter that is not absolutely accurately proved beyond all doubt and otherwise discussing every other topic that has been, is now or will be in the future.

• Love 1
  • Clap 1

16 minutes ago, Redleg said:

It's about not mentioning a Dees' traitor, who was our pick number 1 in that year's draft and any other matter that is not absolutely accurately proved beyond all doubt and otherwise discussing every other topic that has been, is now or will be in the future.

Have we ever had a player with the initials BS?

• Thinking 1

On 03/03/2024 at 19:14, The Jackson FIX said:

I’ve been on Demonland for quite a few years now and I have no idea what this thread is about? 🤣

Would welcome an explanation  (wrong answers also welcome) 🙏 

You have zen-like explanations like "You must unask the question" and "Embrace the essential nothiness" and "It is in asking the question that you will find your own answer". Perhaps you can ask "What is it about this thread?" rather than "What is this thread about?". Or, like most of us here, you can just shrug your shoulders, accept it is a mystery and join in the fun!

Note that this is the only thread on Demonland that can't be derailed, by definition ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clap 1

On 03/03/2024 at 21:40, WalkingCivilWar said:

It’s about whatever you want it to be about.

From what I understand there’s only one topic that’s NOT under any circumstances to be discussed, and that’s T.S. The ‘No BS’ part of the title is exactly that… BS, coz there’s a [censored]-tonne of BS strewn throughout the thread. In fact BS forms the very foundation of the thread. Without the BS this thread would be lucky to reach two pages in length.

Anyways, ima introduce an unpleasant topic, that being Shingles. Because I’m currently afflicted with the dreaded Shingles. Not the shingles on a roof, nor the sign outside a professional’s practice in days of old and not the women’s hairstyle from the 1920s. Nope, the Shingles of the I hope I’m well enough to go to Sydney on Thursday variety. 😢

See? This thread is about whatever you want it to be about. 

You have my sympathy I have had Shingles it is terrible and very painful. Any older person should get the vaccination to ward it off. No idea when you got it but it usually takes at least two weeks to return some sort of normality. Good luck but I think you might be watching on the Tele. 

Edited by old dee
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Redleg said:

For today's question to ponder " is margarine more or less yellow than butter"?

It’s actually white, they colour it to look like butter.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Red and Bluebeard said:

You have zen-like explanations like "You must unask the question" and "Embrace the essential nothiness" and "It is in asking the question that you will find your own answer". Perhaps you can ask "What is it about this thread?" rather than "What is this thread about?". Or, like most of us here, you can just shrug your shoulders, accept it is a mystery and join in the fun!

Note that this is the only thread on Demonland that can't be derailed, by definition ...

Well said R and B. On another level how are you? 

12 minutes ago, old dee said:

You have my sympathy I have had Shingles it is terrible and very painful. Any older person should get the vaccination to ward it off. No idea when you got it but it usually takes at least two weeks to return some sort of normality. Good luck but I think you might be watching on the Tele. 

Yeah nah, not an option, OD. If I have to drag my sad n sorry [censored] up the steps to get on the plane, so be it. I’m not missing being at this match. I have only a mild case and I’ve done everything I can for the past week to get better. I’m going to Sydney no matter what.

The censored word starts with A and ends with SS

Edited by WalkingCivilWar
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Clap 1

17 hours ago, Redleg said:

Good to see that you've finally given up your protest at games with those bags of dollars.

You made a good showing Sir.

Only kidding. I did admire that guys dedication. Kind of on par with those grand prix protesters. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, leave it to deever said:

Good to see that you've finally given up your protest at games with those bags of dollars.

Only kidding. I did admire that guys dedication. 

I never threw any money at him, GWS did that and he got plenty.

I don’t admire anything about him.

• Like 1

Just now, Redleg said:

I never threw any money at him, GWS did that and he got plenty.

I don’t admire anything about him.

I was talking about that guy who protested at all the games with those imitation bags of money.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, leave it to deever said:

I was talking about that guy who protested at all the games with those imitation bags of money.

Yes I remember him, that was funny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Redleg said:

Margarine is basically pure white until they add dye.

Fun fact - Margarine is an extremely dense energy source and while it is difficult to light, once it gets going it burns powerfully with a LOT of black smoke.

This lesson was learned the hard way in Sweden when a truck transporting a shipment of margarine crashed in a tunnel. The petrol caught fire and the flame was intense enough to get the margarine to light, at which point the entire tunnel had to be evacuated immediately.

On the bright side, they drove two more trucks through; one full of salmon and the next with potato and herbs, and at the end everyone had a lovely dinner.

Edited by Little Goffy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

17 hours ago, daisycutter said:

fell asleep on the job, but

Gave what he could, then like a male red back became a ghost.

25 minutes ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

I believe Marlon Brando was an expert on this subject.

Ah Maria Schneider, such a pretty girl.

• Clap 1

4 hours ago, Redleg said:

Less yellow before the dye, but often more yellow than high quality butter until the butter has been exposed to air for some time and developed that rich yellow colour 😍 I'm hungry now

• Like 1
  • Haha 2