Top Posters In This Topic

Moloney

Trengove

Davey

Jamar

Sylvia

Petterd

Edited cos i forgot the Big Russian :o

Honourable mention to the skipper, back to his best today, and to Watts, who's getting better with each game he plays

Edited by Grapeviney

Guest Checker

6. Moloney

5. Sylvia

4. Davey

3. Jones

2. Petterd

1. Tapscott

So many blokes played well, hard to pick the best 6. Great effort dees

6: Moloney

5: Jamar

4: Trengove

3: Davey

2: Jones

1: Sylvia

Pleased to say apologies to so many XD

Bail did such an outstanding job down back I think it's time to permanently move Grimesy into the middle and replace him with Bail, who is an equally good kick and just as brave.

His job on Dangerfield, who is an out and out gun, was absolutely brilliant!

6- Moloney

5- Jamar

4- Bail

3- Petterd

2- Frawley

1- Maric

6 - Moloney: Simply amazing and would be (or at least should be) leading the Brownlow.

5 - Petterd: We just look... different... when he's in the side. Super competitor.

4 - Jones: continues to burn it up. Well done Jonesy.

3 - Trengove: Every time I watch Dustin Martin play I think we may have missed a trick. Then everytime I see this guy play, Irealise we didn't. :-)

2 - Sylvia: game-breaker.

1 - Frawley: back to 2010 form.

Apologies to Jamar, Davey, Bail, Watts, Maric and a host of others. In fact all bar Bate and Warnock probably could have snuck in for a vote (and they weren't horrible).

6 - Brent 'C Grade' Moloney. What do you have to say now after one of the greatest clearance games....ever

5 - Sylvia. Was drafted at #3. That's why.

4 - Nathan 'C Grade' Jones - just stands up in a tackle now, his whole career it's been 'FFS JOnes stop trying to do too much' well it is paying off now

3 - Slick Rick - must be inside 50 every week from now on

2 - Trengovernment - that gather/spin/handball while getting tackled, setup a goal, right at the end.. showcased the class the kid has

1 - Davey. Faded a bit but gee he was impressive at times

special mentions pretty much everyone, reckon watts is starting to get there

6 - Moloney

5 - Jamar

4 - Petterd

3 - Trengove

2 - Sylvia

1 - Frawley

A few boys unlucky to miss out Davey, Maric (whom I thought used it well but probably had alot of his ball handed to him on a platter) Gys worked hard but disposal let him down. A great, if predictable effort today. Here's hoping the boys can back it up next week against North because it's only going to get tougher after that.

Guest Thomo

6 Moloney - One of the best games I've seen in a while, tough, smart and clean

5 Jamar - Dominated. Gave Moloney the ball, and did it by himself. How some don't have him in the votes surprises me. Daylight to the next best.

4 Petterd - Provided the target that has been missing. Made every forward dangerous because the opposition were looking for him. Great forward pressure.

3 Trengove - Not just potential, already a good player. Tough, smart and great mark. Is the best young Demon.

2 Jones - Great running game. Provided so many good links in play.

1 Sylvia - Very good. Would have gotten 4 votes if he had of impacted the first half instead of the second.

Unlucky

Warnock - One on one with Tippett every time the ball entered the 50 and beat him. Doesn't give run, but great stopper.

Bail - Great runner, hard worker.

Bartam - Another good game, more up the ground. Stops a player, and gets touches, and despite popular opinion, rarely makes mistakes

I'm confused as to why people are giving Maric votes, unless I looked at the stats first. Got a lot of cheap possessions, didn't get his own ball, and didn't do much with them. I can't remember him damaging the opposition at all. Lowest impact 31 possession game I have seen. Only Bate did less in my opinion.

Bluey, hell, I'm looking at putting a quiet tenner on him for Charlie.

Has been our best in all our wins and in the draw. Could easily be on 11-12 votes at this stage.

Won't win it, but could go top 5 if he can stay injury-free.

What's he paying anyway? Think he was around $101 in round 1.

6. Moloney

5. Trengove

4. Jamar

3. Sylvia

2. Petterd

1. Maric

Honourable mentions to all the rest (unlike last week, they all had a fair dinkum dip).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.