Official Squad

rusty_corner

B: Clint Bartram, Jared Rivers, Joel Macdonald

HB: Jack Grimes, Colin Garland, Jamie Bennell

C: Nathan Jones, Brent Moloney, Luke Tapscott

HF: Rohan Bail, Colin Sylvia, Liam Jurrah

F: Jack Watts, Brad Green, Addam Maric

FOLL: Mark Jamar, Lynden Dunn, Aaron Davey

I/C (from): Neville Jetta, Stef Martin, Ricky Petterd, Jake Spencer, James Strauss, Jack Trengove, Matthew Warnock

New: Luke Tapscott (North Adelaide, SA)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you would think from that extended bench that spencer, strauss and warnock could miss?

If bradshaw was playing, I am sure warnock would be in..

Jetta to be the sub? Or ruck Jamar for a while then sub in Martin?

I/C (from): Neville Jetta, Stef Martin, Ricky Petterd, , Jack Trengove,

I/C (from): Neville Jetta, Stef Martin, Ricky Petterd, Jake Spencer, James Strauss, Jack Trengove, Matthew Warnock

I would say Jetta, Trengove, and Spencer, with Petterd as a sub.

Martin, Warnock, and Strauss as Emergencies.

You'd think on pre-season form Jetta, Petterd and Trengove pick themselves. And its one big bloke out of the other three.

My guess Martin due to his versatility. Trengove maybe a sub fitness pending.

jetta, martin, petterd, spencer is the official bench with strauss, trengove, warnock emergencies, not sure I like martin n spencer in the same side, surely spencer will be the sub

jetta, martin, petterd, spencer is the official bench with strauss, trengove, warnock emergencies, not sure I like martin n spencer in the same side, surely spencer will be the sub

If you are getting that from the Hun website, I think that is how they plug it into their set-up, I don't think we would name emergencies on a Thursday for a Sunday game.

If you are getting that from the Hun website, I think that is how they plug it into their set-up, I don't think we would name emergencies on a Thursday for a Sunday game.

You are correct..... The MFC website has 7 players named on the bench..

Dunny on the ball! Haha

Dunny on Goodes more like it. Good match up.

Footy is back!!! I think it finally sunk in, and thank god for that. Definitely helping me get through the remainder of the working week.

Go Dees!!!!

The Sydney squad for anyone who is interested:

B: P.Bevan, T.Richards, M.Mattner

HB: R.Shaw, H.Grundy, A.Everitt

C: D.Hannebery, K.Jack, N.Smith

HF: L.Jetta, A.Goodes, B.McGlynn

F: R.O'Keefe, S.Reid, J.White

Foll: S.Mumford, J.Kennedy, J.McVeigh

Interchange from: J.Bolton, T.Dennis-Lane, B.Meredith, J.Moore, G.Rohan, M.Seaby, B.Sumner

New:

B.Sumner (Debut if in final team)

A.Everitt (Sydney Swans Debut)

Here's the opposition squad >

Sydney Swans extended team list:

B: P.Bevan, T.Richards, M.Mattner

HB: R.Shaw, H.Grundy, A.Everitt

C: D.Hannebery, K.Jack, N.Smith

HF: L.Jetta, A.Goodes, B.McGlynn

F: R.O'Keefe, S.Reid, J.White

Foll: S.Mumford, J.Kennedy, J.McVeigh

Interchange from: J.Bolton, T.Dennis-Lane, B.Meredith, J.Moore, G.Rohan, M.Seaby, B.Sumner

New:

B.Sumner (Debut if in final team)

A.Everitt (Sydney Swans Debut)

this may help workout lineups and matchups.

(Ah, I was too casual making the post.)

Edited by dee-luded

You'd think on pre-season form Jetta, Petterd and Trengove pick themselves. And its one big bloke out of the other three.

My guess Martin due to his versatility. Trengove maybe a sub fitness pending.

Jetta is the only one those three to have had a good preseason. There is no way Jetta will be the sub. I would expect Martin to be sub. Jamar to ruck most of game and Martin to sub in for a half forward ie: Petterd who may be a bit underdone. Otherwise if Trengove has been a bit light on for a run then he may be the sub.

Not a good sign for Matthew Bate.

This 3 and a sub thing sucks.

The game got on very well with less inter change than 3 and if it stops 36 players being in one half of the ground

It has my vote.

Any way wait and see how it goes!

Edited by old dee

likely that there will be two of petterd, jetta and trengove,

one of warnock or strauss

and one of spencer and martin

due to rotations etc, if we went in with a bench of petterd, jetta and trengove, with martin as the super sub, i think we would lose a bit of rotation through the backline, although bail could play down there.

but i think it will line up with the bench of

petterd, jetta, strauss and martin as i dont see a match up for warnock

and i think we will implement the idea that trengove is a bit sore, so survive w.o him for week one and have him fully fit for the rest of the year

other possibility, petterd or jetta, strauss, martin and trengove as the super sub, this would be as it is seen that trengove is unable to run out a full match, but to get game time into him so play him for a quarter and a half to two quarters.

Consdering the injuries we have, its not a bad team. Not sure I would have Joel Mac in the side, but with Frawley out I suppose we need him.

Final bench for me:

Int: Petterd, Trengove, Jetta

Sub: Martin

Emerg: Strauss, Warnock, Spencer

No Bate is a strong message to him. Pull your finger out Matty, on your last chance.

Consdering the injuries we have, its not a bad team. Not sure I would have Joel Mac in the side, but with Frawley out I suppose we need him.

Final bench for me:

Int: Petterd, Trengove, Jetta

Sub: Martin

Emerg: Strauss, Warnock, Spencer

No Bate is a strong message to him. Pull your finger out Matty, on your last chance.

^Agree with this.