• Latest Podcast: Paul Roos

Demon17

Watts Dropped from Port

Well...3 former Dees put in strong performances in the SANFL today to try and get a spot next week against us, none more so than Trengove. 27 disposals, 13 marks and 2 goals.  Barry also had 27 and Watts kicked 3 in a winning team. 

Like Ethan said, the short break might go against them this week but it would be good to see Trengove get a game soon.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dee Zephyr said:

Well...3 former Dees put in strong performances in the SANFL today to try and get a spot next week against us, none more so than Trengove. 27 disposals, 13 marks and 2 goals.  Barry also had 27 and Watts kicked 3 in a winning team. 

Like Ethan said, the short break might go against them this week but it would be good to see Trengove get a game soon.

I hope they all get elevated.  :)

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Dee Zephyr said:

Wouldn't trouble me at all to see Trengove tear it up against us.

(Provided we win, of course.)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Dee Zephyr said:

It's not that short a break given they played on the Thursday. 

2 minutes ago, La Dee-vina Comedia said:

I was talking about Trengove, Watts and Dom Barry pushing their claims to get a senior spot this week. Those 3 played yesterday in the SANFL. 

Edited by Dee Zephyr
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, La Dee-vina Comedia said:

It’s a five day break for the ex-Melbourne players who played SANFL. 

Edited by Ethan Tremblay
  • Like 1

Those three might have pushed their claims, but Port blew the Dogs away on the weekend.  I highly doubt they'll make wholesale changes to a winning side.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dee Zephyr said:

I was talking about Trengove, Watts and Dom Barry pushing their claims to get a senior spot this week. Those 3 played yesterday in the SANFL. 

Apologies. I misunderstood your post.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dee Zephyr said:

I dont think any of them will be playing off a 5 day break. I thought Port would have kept him aside from the Sanfl team to come in against us.

It does us a favour as the media attention is not over blown over Melbourne's decision to trade him.