Jump to content

Big T Mac

Trade rumours

Recommended Posts

Who would want them ?? And for whom??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting statement by Gold Coast to give GAJ another b&f just when they know he'll want a trade back to the Cattery. Only played 14 games, one was a stinker and a number of others under injury. Crap year for the club and he did play some blinders, but seriously??? Trying to push up his trade value for sure.

Edited by Moonshadow
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Moonshadow said:

Interesting statement by Gold Coast to give GAJ another b&f just when they know he'll want a trade back to the Cattery. Only played 14 games, one was a stinker and a number of others under injury. Crap year for the club and he did play some blinders, but seriously??? Trying to push up his trade value for sure.

That and/or everyone else was rubbish ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/09/2017 at 8:53 PM, Moonshadow said:

Interesting statement by Gold Coast to give GAJ another b&f just when they know he'll want a trade back to the Cattery. Only played 14 games, one was a stinker and a number of others under injury. Crap year for the club and he did play some blinders, but seriously??? Trying to push up his trade value for sure.

Give him a b&f? I assume they vote after every game not at the end of the sason.

And given he won having only played 14 games im guessing they use a variation on 3,2,1 model as opposed to ourw where every player gets a score betweem 0 and 10 by 3 match committe reps. So, hard to rig

Edited by binman
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, binman said:

Give him a b&f? I assume they vote after every game not at the end of the sason.

And given he won having only played 14 games im guessing they use a variation on 3,2,1 model as opposed to ourw where every player gets a score betweem 0 and 10 by 3 match committe reps. So hard to rig

You do realise they physically give the b&f award to the winner on the night?

Still... awarded by the Suns internally. Senior coach for most of the year no longer there. Voted by the coaches who knew throughout the season he wanted out. And with a poorly performing list in need of best new talent. Said himself it was a surprise. Begs the question.

Edited by Moonshadow
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/09/2017 at 8:53 PM, Moonshadow said:

Interesting statement by Gold Coast to give GAJ another b&f just when they know he'll want a trade back to the Cattery. Only played 14 games, one was a stinker and a number of others under injury. Crap year for the club and he did play some blinders, but seriously??? Trying to push up his trade value for sure.

I don't think you have to push God's son trade value up that ridiculous, another b&f won't do anything, they are crap that even a half good game from him is better then anyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I'm not the only one thinking like this. As I said, it begs the question.

How much is Gary Ablett worth?       

"Yet maybe the strongest comment his victory made was about neither Ablett nor his teammates. Maybe the strongest comment was a statement from the Suns to the rest of the competition about their star player"

B&F win a blow to Geelong's recruitment hopes

"GARY Ablett has given Gold Coast further reason to dig its heels against attempts by the Cats to lure him back to Geelong by claiming his fourth club champion award. Ablett underlined his pure class and sunk Geelong’s hopes of getting him on the cheap by claiming the award"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/08/2017 at 5:15 PM, jane02 said:

I heard the rumour about Gaff a few months ago from a doctor who knows the Gaff family well. He is apparently super keen to return home and to play at the Dees.

Any updates Janey?   :pj::goody::mahoney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not as yet but I will be seeing the doctor concerned on Friday. He's always loves a chat about the Dee's. Most of the other staff are Collingwood supporters so I think he has a soft spot for me. He also not an old gossip either so I trust what he says.

If I hear anything further - I will definitely post it here.

Edited by jane02
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, jane02 said:

Not as yet but I will be seeing the doctor concerned on Friday. He's always loves a chat about the Dee's. Most of the other staff are Collingwood supporters so I think he has a soft spot for me. He also not an old gossip either so I trust what he says.

If I hear anything further - I will definitely post it here.

I know the Doctor you're talking about, he's a good friend.  He'd be mortified if he knew that what he was saying to you was being plastered all over Demonland.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, jane02 said:

Not as yet but I will be seeing the doctor concerned on Friday. He's always loves a chat about the Dee's. Most of the other staff are Collingwood supporters so I think he has a soft spot for me. He also not an old gossip either so I trust what he says.

If I hear anything further - I will definitely post it here.

Gee Jane, I would be a bit more protective of your sources, just in case the Doc gets a bit upset about breaking confidences. Although I'm sure we on Demonland will excuse you.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, jane02 said:

Not as yet but I will be seeing the doctor dentist concerned on Friday. He's always loves a chat about the Dee's. Most of the other staff are Collingwood  Essendon supporters so I think he has a soft spot for me. He also not an old gossip either so I trust what he says.

If I hear anything further - I will definitely post it here.

There ya go! No one will be any the wiser.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Vogon Poetry said:

I know the Doctor you're talking about, he's a good friend.  He'd be mortified if he knew that what he was saying to you was being plastered all over Demonland.

dont tell him then !! :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Vogon Poetry said:

I know the Doctor you're talking about, he's a good friend.  He'd be mortified if he knew that what he was saying to you was being plastered all over Demonland.

Really? Hardly earth shattering info and not in any way health related. Would be a bit rich for him/her to be worried about a rabid dees fan sharing the info if she/he was ok with sharing the info in the first place.

But as the learned hemmingway suggests always a good idea to protect your sources.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, binman said:

Really? Hardly earth shattering info and not in any way health related. Would be a bit rich for him/her to be worried about a rabid dees fan sharing the info if she/he was ok with sharing the info in the first place.

But as the learned hemmingway suggests always a good idea to protect your sources.

 

 

And then get pilloried for spreading rumours without any substantiating evidence.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hemingway said:

Gee Jane, I would be a bit more protective of your sources, just in case the Doc gets a bit upset about breaking confidences. Although I'm sure we on Demonland will excuse you.  

and yet...the owner of such tribulation is in reality the originator...just saying.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ManDee said:

And then get pilloried for spreading rumours without any substantiating evidence.

But that's the fun Man.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pffft! Doctors are over-rated.

 

Grandmothers. That's where the good oil is.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Uncle Fester said:

Pffft! Doctors are over-rated.

 

Grandmothers. That's where the good oil is.

Juddy's Grandmother wasn't much chop as a source.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are telling a "family friend" that you want to leave your club and play for another club  - well, I believe that the player might be the one at fault not the family friend who can't keep his mouth shut ?

How many "friends of Hogan" were quoted on here telling us he was leaving ? 

Take all this stuff with a grain of salt. 

 

(I have been reliably informed that Tom Scully will stay at the Dees)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jnrmac said:

Juddy's Grandmother wasn't much chop as a source.

But made a fantastic sponge cake......

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2017 at 9:37 PM, Brayshaw Self said:

Mason Cox is going to Brisbane.
Stef Martin is going to the Dogs.
McVeigh is likely going to Carlton to play for a year and then coach.
Dusty to North looking likely.

Only thing looking likely going North is his paypacket at the Tigers.  Norf on the other hand now have to look elsewhere with their war chest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×