PODCAST: Rd 20 vs Fremantle

Demonland

Love to hear your thoughts on Melksham's role?  I have always been anti Melksham but it looks like his role releases Fritsch up the ground. 

I can't believe I'm going to say this but if he can play like he did on the weekend I think he stays in the side. 

Fritsch up the ground is great,  he has very good ball skills and also loses his opponents alot and gets out the back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Winter Dan said:

Brayshaw in the middle is like want we wanted from the Cerra deal. 

gday @Winter Danpost here for the podcast :)

Edited by Engorged Onion
  • Thanks 1

Thank you to all of our listeners, posters & callers that provided questions. It really has been a great way to cover all the issues and get everyone involved.

Thank you to @Stu, @Engorged Onion, @deanox, @whatwhat say what, @DemonWA, @1964_2, @Singa, @Deeminion, @Lefty, @WalkingCivilWar, @raDeelaide, @layzie, @Rhino

Sorry @layzie & @Rhino - I left you out of the thankyous at the end of the show.

Thank you to callers Michael from Prahran and Kieran from Canberra and thank you to John our Voicemailler.

Thank you to @george_on_the_outer & @binman

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Love 3

At 0830 last night, I was sure the Collingwood game would be the hardest of our three leading up to finals;  by 10:00pm I was convinced that we’d beat them by 10 goals.  😄 🫠.  Compelling listening as always!  Thanks team.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Deeoldfart said:

At 0830 last night, I was sure the Collingwood game would be the hardest of our three leading up to finals;  by 10:00pm I was convinced that we’d beat them by 10 goals.  😄 🫠.  Compelling listening as always!  Thanks team.

The power of positivity. 

We’re renaming @binman Positive Binners. 

#PositiveBinners 

• Love 1
  • Haha 11

On 8/1/2022 at 9:36 AM, Demonland said:

Rd 1 vs Bulldogs: No

Rd 3 vs Essendon: No

Rd 5 vs GWS: Definitely Not

Rd 6 vs Richmond: No but struggled to kick accurately (does that count)

Rd 7 vs Hawthorn: Yes

Rd 8 vs St. Kilda: No

Rd 11 vs Freo: Yes

Rd 12 vs Sydney: Yes

Rd 13 vs Collingwood: Yes

Rd 15 vs Brisbane: Definitely Not.

Win/Loss at the G: 7 Wins 3 Losses

Win/Loss Away from the G: 7 Wins 2 Losses

That St Kilda game is directly before I believe we started loading, hence the little bump in performance, which you hope to get off the back of the first week of heavy loading.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, A F said:

That St Kilda game is directly before I believe we started loading, hence the little bump in performance, which you hope to get off the back of the first week of heavy loading.

And not surprisingly our 2 way running, defensive zone, intensity at contest on Fri night all looked very similar to the St.Kilda game 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Demonland said:

@binman

Posted by Podcast listener and stats guru on twitter Justin.

Give him a follow.

Someone also posted this from Champion Data which I'm pretty sure I've posted to Demonland before so here is a refresher.

EeQN7PcUYAAd8Cl?format=png&name=small

EeQN9_hU4AECNby?format=png&name=small

EeQOC1BU4AAC5dD?format=png&name=4096x409

Sensational work all round there, will give him a follow!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, layzie said:

Heard the show in full last night it was a ripper!

Thanks Andy for reading out my question, sorry if it was a bit wordy!

No problem. Thanks for contributing. I really like this format. It helps us out with topics and issues the listeners want addressed and provides a bit of interactivity with the audience.

6 hours ago, Demonland said:

No problem. Thanks for contributing. I really like this format. It helps us out with topics and issues the listeners want addressed and provides a bit of interactivity with the audience.

Hi Andy. Love it when you say, « Goooooood evening Demon fans ». It’s the start of 90 odd minutes of entertainment and learning from you, Binman and George on my favourite topic.  Thanks. 

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.