The Ollie Whines Lounge

P-man

Ollie is a good player

Toump may or may not have been better depends which conspiracy theory you choose to follow.

Hopefully Roosy and other coaches will be in Toumps ear and tell him what he needs to do to be better than Ollie.

Toump will hopefully not be haunted and falter but will improve.

He may not become as good as Ollie as it will also depend upon his teammates development.

JV and TV also have something to prove and will need toump to restore their credibility

The better Ollie is the better our guys must be .

I don't think they'd tell him what he needs to do - to be better than Wines.

But rather what he needs to do - to be the best player he can be.

We have our own Ollie Wines in Angus Brayshaw.

If Adelaide or Port wanted in on Toumpas for a late first rounder, I'd jump at it.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

We coulda had Class.

We coulda had somebody

We coulda been a contender

Instead of the Toump

Which is what he is.

It was you Todd,it was you

You remember that night at the draft when you said you was gonna take the price on Wilson?

You was my Father Todd so you shoulda looked out for me just a little bit ,just a little bit.

Edited by Biffen
  • Like 3

This thread is great. I can't get past this in my head: Viney, Brayshaw, Petracca, Vandenburg, Kent, & Ollie as one seriously nasty future midfield to play against.

You can get past this in your head Skuit.

• Like 1

Skuit, I defended Lucas Cook, even when he left football to manufacture T shirts. The bloke was a [censored] visionary. The football world just couldn't see it. But I digress.

• Like 1

Skuit, I defended Lucas Cook, even when he left football to manufacture T shirts. The bloke was a [censored] visionary. The football world just couldn't see it. But I digress.

Excellent observation RTG.

I often thought we could devise a perfect game plan if we had enough peyote as a team and then discussed our visions.

• Like 1

Digress away

Good thing this is where we can come to digress freely and live in a sliding doors world free from reality.

• Like 1

Garlett, Michie, Newton . . . I love how the current admin are not just steadying the ship but also going about rewriting the 2010 draft. Expect Howe and McKenz out next year and Lamb, Prestia and Bennel in.

• Like 1

Excellent observation RTG.

I often thought we could devise a perfect game plan if we had enough peyote as a team and then discussed our visions.

I thought that was what we were doing with our Tami sessions?