GOODBYE MITCH CLARK

Anyone that thinks any Club would use anything better than a pick 40 for Mitch at this year's Draft even with a glowing psych report is dillusional.

i don't care what he is worth to other clubs, our club is the only club that matters, we desperately need a morale boost,give up anything i don't care, & if he never plays another game i will love our club even more, if he goes to any other club we will all need Mantheropy.

Stevens just said Mitch is in training and his manager said he'd make a decision on a comeback in a month

and he'll still be on our list in a month :rolleyes:

you would have to think that the MFC would not have given up on Mitch given the current state of our list, question is is he interested in staying a demon, or would be prefer to be a docker.

I favour the idea he should take his time and look after his health.

That said it doesn't appear to be in his interests to place a heap of pressure on himself immediately and that would come with going to a Premiership contender.

I assume we would speak to the AFL and say he needs to be put in a special category possibly as a mature rookie described above and everyone can then let him take his time to decide how he is going, this is not likely to be agreed to if he was to go to another club.

Exactly what GNF said would happen.

Ahem.

Read my posts on this issue over the last several months.

I do accept though that GNF might have better sources and I hope we are both right. We need a boost and some good news.

• Like 2

Yes he is on our list.

Is that the list of Demon people with depression or the actual playing list?

Yes he is on our list.

I am assuming he is still on our list yeah? Feel like it's a dumb question but any clarification is welcome!

When PR said he was the best player on our list,I didnt think PR would let him walk without exhausting all avenues to make sure we were still in the deal.Win Win for us and for mitchy boy if he is well now.

After suffering severe{is there any other kind}of depression of recent,i can tell you the good days do appear sooner than what you imagine and life starts to get better quickly{or as normal as can be}occasional setbacks,but yes mitch may see some light .Memory reminds you of the darkness and mitch will make a decision when hes ready.But it does sound good for all of us.

• Like 3

Might just revert back to his contract.

You would have thought that is the most logical thing.

So where were we........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA PICK 10? Oh wow Demonland never fails to amaze.

You must be Barry Prendergast or Tim Harrington!?

Clark will be 27 at the beginning of next year. He's played his whole career as a wrecking ball and has played 15+ games in a season 3 times. He's missed the last 2 seasons and couldn't even train without doing soft tissue injuries 3 times last pre-season. He has lost all conditioning being out of the system this year.

That means best case Freo could get 40 games out of him if they got his body and mind right. And you reckon that's worth pick 10? Wow.

What are you, high? Of course he is worth that. He is a proven A-grade KPF, there are about 10 players in the whole comp that can make that claim - in fact, at the time of his injury he was ranked 7th in the comp for goals-per-game

Perhaps you would rather use the pick on another Jordan Gysberts? FMD

• Like 1

Stevens and Clarks manager are the sources...

get ready for a month a demonland rumour and speculation. YAY!!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Demonland Forums  

• Match Previews, Reports & Articles  

CONSISTENCY by The Oracle

"I think we have got a team that can win a premiership, and if we get in this year, I don't think there is a team that is going to want to play us. This year is not a write-off, I don't concede that. Not at all." — Collingwood President Jeff Browne. I love this sort of optimism from the Magpie President after his club’s eleven goal defeat at the hands of the fast rising Hawks. It’s consistent with the fighting spirit of the club that won last year’s flag.  I only wish I could say the s

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 1

FEARS by Whispering Jack

Melbourne’s worst fears about the absence of Max Gawn were realised when it received a shellacking from Fremantle’s ruckmen Sean Darcy and Luke Jackson who dominated the hit out tally in their game at Optus Stadium on Sunday by a massive 47 to 19. As a result, the 50-point deficit at the end of the game proved to be a loss that was long foreseen that was two years in the making and demonstrated a complete lack of hindsight and planning from the club. To add insult to injury, Jackson was a D

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports 3

PREGAME: Rd 20 vs GWS

The Demons return to the MCG in Round 20 to take on the GWS Giants and will be hoping the injured Captain Max Gawn is fit to return to his role in the ruck as their season is slipping away. Who comes in and who comes out?

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 114

PODCAST: Rd 19 vs Fremantle

The Demonland Podcast will air LIVE on Monday, 22nd July @ 7:30pm. Join George, Binman & I as we analyse the Demonsl oss at Optus Stadium against the Dockers in the Round 19. You questions and comments are a huge part of our podcast so please post anything you want to ask or say below and we'll give you a shout out on the show. If you would like to leave us a voicemail please call 03 9016 3666 and don't worry no body answers so you don't have to talk to a human. Listen & C

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 38

VOTES: Rd 19 vs Fremantle

The injured Max Gawn has a considerable lead over the injured reigning champion Christian Petracca in the Demonland Player of the Year Award. Jack Viney, Alex Neal-Bullen & Steven May make up the Top 5. Your votes for the loss against the Dockers. 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 20

POSTGAME: Rd 19 vs Fremantle

The Demons were once again outclassed, outplayed and outcoached by the Fremantle Dockers in 2024 ultimately going down by 50 points at Optus Stadium in Perth as they plummet to tenth on the ladder.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 316

RAIN CHECK by Whispering Jack

The Frankston Dolphins broke a run of six straight losses against their neighbours, the Casey Demons and kept their hopes for a long-awaited return to the VFL finals alive with a 27 point victory over at Kinetic Stadium. Casey was welcomed to the Peninsula by grey skies, heavy rain and angry seas with threatening white-capped waves whipped up by gale force winds. After a slow start in the opening term when they failed to take advantage of the breeze, it appeared that the Demons had decided

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles

GAMEDAY: Rd 19 vs Fremantle

It's Game Day and the Demons have a golden opportunity to stamp their 2024 finals credentials as well as make amends for their disastrous first meeting against the Dockers earlier in the season when they take on Fremantle at Optus Stadium.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 910

THE PEOPLE SPEAK by The Demonland Crew

DEMONLAND - Good evening, Demon fans and welcome back to the Demonland 2024 Grand Final Podcast ... before we took that last phone call from a Demonlander, we were discussing how the club overcame it’s midseason slump, the season-ending injury to Christian Petracca and the loss for a brief period of skipper Max Gawn due to a  crack to the base of his right fibula, to slowly surge up the ladder turning our detractors into believers and how it ended the year triumphant in the finals with our capta

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews 6
  • Tell a friend

Love Demonland? Tell a friend!