GOODBYE MITCH CLARK

Clark was using collingwoods facilities as part of his rehab thinking they had him in the bag.

They are also filthy on him aswell.

Well he is a habitual facility user.

• Like 2

didn't know they had clark yet

maybe they going to offer a decent trade? will wait and see

maybe we just force him into the draft.

Pick 33 & a player from Cats would be more appealing. Another 2 for 1 deal. We don't have idiots in charge anymore, Roos will steer the ship if it gets tough and he isn't stupid. I honestly think it'll be:

Pick 33 - Lumumba

Player from Geelong (Young mid)

I agree with you T_V_T this is what I've been thinking hoping for. Lets see what transpires. can we get Heritier in the pre season draft?

where do Demonlanders go when they get made to go on "holidays"? surely it can't be hell as we already live and breathe it by following this insipid football club.

vicpark

Edited by dee-luded

Can you guys imagine the look on his face when we tell him we couldnt get a deal done with Geelong and we are sending him to Bulldogs for Dahlhaus instead?

• Like 3

Clark was using collingwoods facilities as part of his rehab thinking they had him in the bag.

They are also filthy on him aswell.

So the filth are filthy on him ... sounds right! :lol::lol:

• Like 1

where do Demonlanders go when they get made to go on "holidays"? surely it can't be hell as we already live and breathe it by following this insipid football club.

Can someone please send me on a holiday to Fiji? I'll even swear and call BBO a terrible name (of which he deserves). If I pay the airfares and accommodation as well?

We Should trade Mitch Clark and at least get something for him then I think we should go to the AFL and ask them to investigate Mitch Clark an see if they can find out if he has been doing what I think he has and he obviously has been shopping around clubs because he wanted out and he had another year to run on his contract and there is no way we would have let him go otherwise so he and his manager worked out this plan there is no way he has depression as bad as he said it was otherwise he wouldn't be back until 2016. So the club should ask the AFL to investigate can you imagine if the AFL found out the truth they would have no choice but to charge him for tampering with the draft and the worst penalty he could get is be taken off Geelong's List and suspended for 2 years and then after his suspension is over have to go back in the Draft that would teach him a lesson but somehow I think he will get away with it

• Like 1

We Should trade Mitch Clark and at least get something for him then I think we should go to the AFL and ask them to investigate Mitch Clark an see if they can find out if he has been doing what I think he has and he obviously has been shopping around clubs because he wanted out and he had another year to run on his contract and there is no way we would have let him go otherwise so he and his manager worked out this plan there is no way he has depression as bad as he said it was otherwise he wouldn't be back until 2016. So the club should ask the AFL to investigate can you imagine if the AFL found out the truth they would have no choice but to charge him for tampering with the draft and the worst penalty he could get is be taken off Geelong's List and suspended for 2 years and then after his suspension is over have to go back in the Draft that would teach him a lesson but somehow I think he will get away with it

Mate, seriously, break it up into sentences FFS.

• Like 6

Mate, seriously, break it up into sentences FFS.

A good laugh from that comment...is anyone coherent at 3.20am... :huh: He might get up today and edit it!

• Like 3

The problem with anything like that (which might satisfy those supporters seeking revenge for real or imaginary slights to the club) is that many of the players still at the club are mates with the offender and would be p!ssed off with the club management if it did that.

The problem with anything like that (which might satisfy those supporters seeking revenge for real or imaginary slights to the club) is that many of the players still at the club are mates with the offender and would be p!ssed off with the club management if it did that.

Do you think they still are?

Don't know, but looks like a few significant ones are at least. There were reports of Jones visiting him and Dunn posted a defence of him.

ENYAW?

How will Mitch Clark the melancholy be received when he plays for the pu$$ies at the MCG next year? Like $cully?

Doubt he'll have to worry about it mate we'll probably be playing them solely down at Cat Park for the next 10 years.

• Like 1

Only the players would know.

Can't blame supporters however for feeling betrayed by the disingenuous drivel he frequently posted on twitter like 'can't wait to get out there again with the boys'.

WAP Mitch, hope you have about as much success with the Cats as McIntosh.

• Like 3

Only the players would know.

Can't blame supporters however for feeling betrayed by the disingenuous drivel he frequently posted on twitter like 'can't wait to get out there again with the boys'.

WAP Mitch, hope you have about as much success with the Cats as McIntosh.

So you're essentially wishing injury on him then...?

So you're essentially wishing injury on him then...?

I wouldn't read it that way. McIntosh might have been injured last year but he played 19 games this year and many of them were forgettable.

I'm sure the comment related to his lack of form and decline as a recognised ruckman in the competition which he was at North before Goldstein overtook him.

• Like 1