Underworld identity photographed with Demons

DeeGee

This is pathetic and disgusting and given the water bottles present and the horrid glasses Moloney is wearing it adds weight to Melbourne's alleged involvement in fixing matches.

And furthermore, in support of Fan, it's now evident there's no time like the 'right time' for change at the top because of this awful image.

I'm Caro Venom Denham KB, and that's my take....

1970 Movie "Performance with James Fox & Mick Jagger.

Still the best Gangster film i have seen, & i have enjoyed a lot.

A lot Gangsters used in the movie basically played themselves.

Check it out.

I saw it as a student and it was virtually unwatchable.

Did you know that Brando nearly went in that movie .

Not even he could have saved it .

Maybe I'll give it another try.

You rate it above Goodfellas, The Godfather ,Once upon a time in America , on the Waterfront etc?

I have a photo with Damien Oliver...

Thats ok because he's such a darling.

If it was Nikolic you'd be in jail.

I have a photo with Damien Oliver...

So, dandememan, you have just given Caro another story, though she may now use a little more caution with parentheses.

"A prominent (alleged) race fixer has been (allegedly*) photographed with a self confessed MFC supporter, providing further proof of the deep corruption that has pervaded the struggling club, already reeling under mounting evidence of match fixing, and gangland associations recently shown to be extending across two continents."

*she is being very cautious as you haven't shown us the photo

• Like 1

I saw it as a student and it was virtually unwatchable.

Did you know that Brando nearly went in that movie .

Not even he could have saved it .

Maybe I'll give it another try.

You rate it above Goodfellas, The Godfather ,Once upon a time in America , on the Waterfront etc?

yes. You need to watch it multiple times. English Gangster were far more subtle than across the Atlantic. But just as effective.

The guys used in Performance worked with the Cray Brothers.

I love Scorsese btw...

Does anyone know the name of the former Melbourne player, now with another AFL club, who allegedly went to an alleged gangster's funeral?

OK then, we'll play the game ... time for the second Clue ...

Who am I ..... 1st Clue)

I am now with another AFL club, but once allegedly went to an alleged gangster's funeral?

I am...?

Who am I ..... 2nd Clue)

The club I now play for is well known for serial rorting of the rules including salary cap breaches and tanking experimenting in games. We train at a ground sometimes called Pricefixer Park.

I am...?

OK then, we'll play the game ... time for the second Clue ...

Who am I ..... 1st Clue)

I am now with another AFL club, but once allegedly went to an alleged gangster's funeral?

I am...?

Who am I ..... 2nd Clue)

The club I now play for is well known for serial rorting of the rules including salary cap breaches and tanking experimenting in games. We train at a ground sometimes called Pricefixer Park.

I am...?

Do I wear a protective shell on my back?
  • Like 3

My first thought was when I read the article

1) Why is moloney wearing those glasses

2) It must have been taken a while ago because everyone is back in training

3)Why would this so called gangster put on his facebook page basically boasting meeting these footballers. Lets face it Sylvia, Moloney and Tapscott arent exactly superstars. I bet he asked for a photo and the 3 players got excited that someone recognised them in Vegas.

Obviously the club just brushed it off. Neeldy probably said to them how's your new mate. Signed him up as a member yet.

So, dandememan, you have just given Caro another story, though she may now use a little more caution with parentheses.

"A prominent (alleged) race fixer has been (allegedly*) photographed with a self confessed MFC supporter, providing further proof of the deep corruption that has pervaded the struggling club, already reeling under mounting evidence of match fixing, and gangland associations recently shown to be extending across two continents."

*she is being very cautious as you haven't shown us the photo

I would like to see the words "highly respected" "handsome" and "street cred" appear.

Finally, a picture of the elusive Caro "Flathead" Wilson, Melbourne's clumsiest mobster.

She knew all the tricks, hyperbole, hyperbole and ... er, hyperbole. I've seen grown men pull their own heads off rather than meet Caro.

More of a mullet than a flathead, Dr.

• Like 1

Guest José Mourinho

Earlier this year I happened to be at an Essenendon Football Club function where Andrew Demetriou spoke. He mentioned the AFL's new media department, and basically he said it was created because the AFL were sick of the rubbish the mainstream media were producing.

Like him or not, these kind of articles highlight why the AFL want some control over how the game is covered in the media.

Kind of, but not really.

It's more about the AFL generating mountains of material for an entire football media industry that makes a lot of money, yet until recently the AFL made no profit from that.

Now they will.

And increasingly their own media outlet will receive more favourable treatment, and largely squeeze the others out of the market.

They get greater control over the content AND receive the majority of the revenue.

Kind of, but not really.

It's more about the AFL generating mountains of material for an entire football media industry that makes a lot of money, yet until recently the AFL made no profit from that.

Now they will.

And increasingly their own media outlet will receive more favourable treatment, and largely squeeze the others out of the market.

They get greater control over the content AND receive the majority of the revenue.

Fair enough, but they were his words and think there would be some truth to it.

The AFL has not considered that in this media foray they will be more liable for their lies than ever before.

They are making a big mistake .Even I am incapable of reporting on myself accurately-and I am as near to a perfect human being as is possible.

I can see the headlines in a few year or less:

GWS SUES AFL for withdrawing revenue....

see page 309 for details.

• Like 1