Where's Jack Watts?

Wells 11

I think this is his fifth week missing now for what started as a one week injury.

Does anyone know anything about his injury?

Please dont tell me its his foot, his back, a broken leg or its career threatening.

The silence around it all is stating to concern me.

Maybe he has been doing a lot of extra weights this year and is continuing to do so to build up his size. When it comes time for the start of pre season he will be ready to start working with his new frame rather than trying to build it over pre season.

Maybe a vision of putting him forward again next season.

I heard someone or the radio (no idea who) say that they are in no rush to bring him back because he has already exceeded all expectations for this season and they don't see a great deal of value in pushing him to get back on the field for a dead rubber. He has nothing left to prove this season, so they are focusing on some of the other players who maybe need to show that they can play before the end of the season.

• Like 2