Riddle Me This

The Riddler

Have been thinking about it more and I think the Riddles really needs to tell us, even if it was a hoax.

I think it is Nat Fyfe.

Butter, a few links, a bloke called Fyfe invented deep fried butter and muso has a song about butter and eggs. Nat butter is also a rather disgusting term for secretions on the end of a dog's old fella. 

Wings, he has the wings photo copying Jordan.

Ocean, he is a docker so is tied to the Ocean. A bloke with the surname of Fyfe is also one of the most famous wooden boat designers of the early and mid 20th century. One of his boats is for sale in Vic at the minute for over 500,000 euro. There aren't many boats in Vic worth that much full stop. 

He is also from interstate but that all depends on which state you start from. 

Thank you so much Chris. Do you know  I've come across ( and uttered) a wide range of vulgarity in my time but that that one is new to me.

Gotta love Demonland.

• Like 1

Thank you so much Chris. Do you know  I've come across ( and uttered) a wide range of vulgarity in my time but that that one is new to me.

Gotta love Demonland.

Who needs a public list of sex offenders when you have Demonland.

• Like 2

Gotta love Demonland.

Was new to me too. Google can teach you all sorts of things you didn't really want to ever know! Thought I would share it with you as if I had to know it because of this site then I thought it was only fair to share it ;)

Edited by Chris

Have been thinking about it more and I think the Riddles really needs to tell us, even if it was a hoax.

I think it is Nat Fyfe.

Butter, a few links, a bloke called Fyfe invented deep fried butter and muso has a song about butter and eggs. Nat butter is also a rather disgusting term for secretions on the end of a dog's old fella. 

xu8uqFq.jpg

• Like 12

So in a bid to beat a confession from the source - clues to the Riddler’s identity . . .

It could reasonably be assumed that the Riddler is not Jim Carrey. It might also be safe to assume that he’s an MFC fan and graces this site in another guise. A quick squiz of bomberblitz (shudder) confirms that there is no such Riddler riling up the Essendon fandom – although a question of complexity might be pointless

over there. Is it Hird? Is it Hird? Is it Hird? 

The Riddler first surfaced in 2014. With a confident opening, I would suggest an active member who predates this time.

He mentioned that the mystery player was from interstate. This may well have been a trap, but it may just rule out Chook in Perth and I think Crazy Jaeger O'Smearer.

The Riddler previously said he had a link to an MFC board-member of 'two first names'. This may be completely fabricated of course - but be it Steven Morris or David Robb - let's surmise that the Riddler is acquainted and then of at least semi-mature years. This rules out 25% of Demonland.

These following folk have checked out the Riddler's profile page in the past ten hours: Monoccular, Member's Wing, Redbeard, 45HG & CarntheDees. I also saw Nasher stalking the other day. This may be a decent alibi - or, alternatively, may suggest the sort of psychopath who gets their kicks from sticking around the scene of their crime.

Indeed, I wouldn't be surprised if the Riddler has posted in this very thread in an attempt to throw off the scent . . .

... ahrrr sooo, casperrr corners the riddlerrr???!

confuscions say, to catch a rottrrr, betterrrr, bait up withrrr tempterrr treatterrr.   Riddlerrr hungrrry forrr atensionrrr...

Mods, perhaps time to close this thread?

Not until we deal with The Riddler surely! 

• Like 2

Still not one post from the guy who started the thread.... talk about being led down the garden path.

xu8uqFq.jpg

Who's that peeking round the corner? Not Jack Sprat or little Johnnie Horner, he's the one that always has a grin Joffa boy Joffa boy Phatty Phil Phatty Phil please come in.

can anyone be bothered to pm mr riddler.....i can't be

I did...no reply.  Think he is running scared. Batman after him?

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Demonland Forums  

• Match Previews, Reports & Articles  

THE CAVALRY ARRIVES by Megg

The injury plague which has beset the Demons 2024 campaign is finally starting to dissipate and with consecutive wins over GWS Giants and a 2-point nail-biter in Adelade, a sense of optimism is rising.  Some commentators are now asking whether the Dees can make finals? A huge surprise with team selection this week when it was announced that champs Olivia Purcell, Paxy Paxman and Eden Zanker would play.   Hallelujah!  The cavalry has arrived. St Kilda missed the finals last season on pe

Demonland
    Demonland |
    AFLW Melbourne Demons

GOLDIE'S METTLE by Meggs

On a perfect night for football at the home of the Redlegs, Norwood Oval, it was the visiting underdogs Melbourne who led all night and hung on to prevail in a 2-point nail-biter. In the previous round St Kilda had made it a tough physical game to help restrict Adelaide from scoring and so Mick Stinear set a similar strategy for his team. To win it would require every player to do their bit on the field plus a little bit of luck.  Fifty game milestoner Sinead Goldrick epitomised

Demonland
    Demonland |
    AFLW Melbourne Demons 1

2024 Player Reviews: #19 Josh Schache

Date of Birth: 21 August 1997 Height: 199cm   Games MFC 2024: 1 Career Total: 76   Goals MFC 2024: 0 Career Total: 75     Games CDFC 2024: 12 Goals CDFC 2024: 14   Originally selected to join the Brisbane Lions with the second pick in the 2015 AFL National Draft, Schache moved on to the Western Bulldogs and played in their 2021 defeat to Melbourne where he featured in a handful of games over the past two seasons. Was unable to command a

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 1

2024 Player Reviews: #21 Matthew Jefferson

Date of Birth: 8 March 2004 Height: 195cm   Games CDFC 2024: 17 Goals CDFC 2024: 29 The rangy young key forward was a first round pick two years ago is undergoing a long period of training for senior football. There were some promising developments during his season at Casey where he was their top goal kicker and finished third in its best & fairest.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 20

2024 Player Reviews: #23 Shane McAdam

Date of Birth: 28 May 1995 Height: 186cm Games MFC 2024: 3 Career Total: 53 Goals MFC 2024: 1 Career Total:  73 Games CDFC 2024: 11 Goals CDFC 2024: 21 Injuries meant a delayed start to his season and, although he showed his athleticism and his speed at times, he was unable to put it all together consistently. Needs to show much more in 2025 and a key will be his fitness.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 37

2024 Player Reviews: #43 Kyah Farris-White

Date of Birth: 2 January 2004 Height: 206cm   Games CDFC 2024: 4 Goals CDFC 2024:  1   Farris-White was recruited from basketball as a Category B rookie in the hope of turning him into an AFL quality ruckman but, after two seasons, the experiment failed to bear fruit.  

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 4

2024 Player Reviews: #44 Luker Kentfield

Date of Birth: 10 September 2005 Height: 194cm   Games CDFC 2024: 9 Goals CDFC 2024: 5   Drafted from WAFL club Subiaco in this year’s mid season draft, Kentfield was injured when he came to the club and needs a full season to prepare for the rigors of AFL football.  

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 8

REDLEG PRIDE by Meggs

Hump day mid-week footy at the Redlegs home ground is a great opportunity to build on our recent improved competitiveness playing in the red and blue.   The jumper has a few other colours this week with the rainbow Pride flag flying this round to celebrate people from all walks of life coming together, being accepted. AFLW has been a benchmark when it comes to inclusivity and a safe workplace.  The team will run out in a specially designed guernsey for this game and also the following week

Demonland
    Demonland |
    AFLW Melbourne Demons

REDEEMING by Meggs

It was such a balmy spring evening for this mid-week BNCA Pink Lady match at our favourite venue Ikon Park between two teams that had not won a game since round one.   After last week’s insipid bombing, the DeeArmy banner correctly deemanded that our players ‘go in hard, go in strong, go in fighting’, and girl they sure did!   The first quarter goals by Alyssa Bannan and Alyssia Pisano were simply stunning, and it was 4 goals to nil by half-time.   Kudos to Mick Stinear.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    AFLW Melbourne Demons
  • Tell a friend

Love Demonland? Tell a friend!