The Jesse Hogan Panic Room - all contract talk here

Grapeviney

8 minutes ago, daisycutter said:

just fn get it done. i want my life back. 

You sold that the day you became a Demon.

And only four years? [censored]. Do we have to go through this again (if true) in four years?

If true, one can feel the free air, momentum and focus it would give the club going into the pre-season and Round 1 2017.

It would also increase the possibility of our being able to lure a big fish, should one become available and of interest over the next month.

If true.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, spirit of norm smith said:

come on Jesse.

lock in to 2021. 4 year extension for $3million.

Dees will have a premiership by 2021.

I am not sure when he becomes a FA, but if it is in 4 years, it may be only a 3 year extension.

Obviously would prefer longer, but deal could be a new 4 year contract, to replace last year of current one, on better money for next year and then allows him to renegotiate, or leave as FA .

If the current rumour is correct, we should know soon after the GF.

• Like 2

So in the last few days, both Dr Turf & Steven Stretch have publicly expressed that they have a feeling/expect him to sign a long term deal.

This on-top of both Roos & Goodwin recently saying they expect him to stay.

Only good signs one can assume? :rolleyes:

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Luther said:

Is that a reputable source? Or another fan page?

Fan page. Brought up Jesse not featuring in the 2017 membership advertising and not being on the website so they obviously read DL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mickey said:

Fan page. Brought up Jesse not featuring in the 2017 membership advertising and not being on the website so they obviously read DL

You can get him on your member card so I don't think much can be taken from that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Is Dom Is Good said:

You can get him on your member card so I don't think much can be taken from that.

I know. But it was mentioned previously that he isn't on the website advertising for memberships, and this page jumped on this as well. 

Just pointing out it is a fan page that probably gets its info from other fan sites

1 minute ago, Bring-Back-Powell said:

Was listening to 3AW last night.

In response to yesterday's speculation, Gerard Healy felt compelled to call Hogan's management for a comment. Hogan's management laughed it off and said it was so far from the truth. 

Speculation of him re-signing or being traded?

5 minutes ago, Bring-Back-Powell said:

Was listening to 3AW last night.

In response to yesterday's speculation, Gerard Healy felt compelled to call Hogan's management for a comment. Hogan's management laughed it off and said it was so far from the truth. 

Unfortunately I didn't hear it and I have no faith in people reporting what was actually said.

When you say Hogan's management said "it was so far from the truth" I'd bet your life that that wasn't said verbatim, but more the interpretation of your fertile mind.

I suspect they did laugh it off and just said nothing has changed.

8 minutes ago, mo64 said:

Speculation of him re-signing or being traded?

If they said that in response to the speculation around him signing a 4 year extension, I'd be extremely despondent about his chances of staying.

22 minutes ago, ProDee said:

Unfortunately I didn't hear it and I have no faith in people reporting what was actually said.

When you say Hogan's management said "it was so far from the truth" I'd bet your life that that wasn't said verbatim, but more the interpretation of your fertile mind.

I suspect they did laugh it off and just said nothing has changed.

Not sure they could even say anything if it was true? surely it would be 100% confidential between them and the club, perhaps they found it amusing that he called them to ask.

2 hours ago, AngryAtCasey said:

So in the last few days, both Dr Turf & Steven Stretch have publicly expressed that they have a feeling/expect him to sign a long term deal.

This on-top of both Roos & Goodwin recently saying they expect him to stay.

Only good signs one can assume? :rolleyes:

Steven or Billy Stretch and where was it reported.

3 minutes ago, Choke said:

Dr Turf's daughter says 4 years on FB.

Gets posted on DL.

Another FB fan page says 4 years.

As much as I want to believe it, it feels like there's an echo chamber here.

Choke, is your avatar Neil Finn of Crowded House and Split Enz?

6 minutes ago, Redleg said:

Choke, is your avatar Neil Finn of Crowded House and Split Enz?

David Tennant

I grabbed it from the 'Sad Dr Who' gif, in the midst of our horrible performances a while back:

raining_david_tennant.gif

He's also the sexiest man alive, and has convinced me that one's sexuality isn't binary, but rather sits somewhere on a sliding scale...

More proof (don't worry, SFW):

http://imgur.com/gallery/4NYep

Edit: He also happens to be one of the best actors around, IMHO

Edited by Choke