Membership Packs have arrived

Barney Rubble

What I have done (which I saw an older lady have at the footy one day), is get them all sewn together to create a rug or blanket. It looks pretty cool and puts them all to good use. Then just add them as the years go on.

I saw her and had the same plan. Around the same time went into an op shop and there was a whole bunch of 2012 scarves. I bought a handful, to boost my supply and had them all in a garbage bag waiting for the inspiration to sew them together (well to be honest for my wife to sew together). Then someone (wife or kids are the suspects) threw the bag out. Perhaps it was a sign

Edited by binman

Dont tell me another Scarf? :o

Don't know about you but I got an email when I signed up thanking me for signing up and then offering me a survey where I could choose the benefit to get with the membership. I don't remember the exact choices but along with the scarf option was a voucher/discount to the MFC store and...something else. I forget.

Point is, the club gave me a choice as to whether I wanted a scarf or not. Possibly gave you the choice too.

Don't know about you but I got an email when I signed up thanking me for signing up and then offering me a survey where I could choose the benefit to get with the membership. I don't remember the exact choices but along with the scarf option was a voucher/discount to the MFC store and...something else. I forget.

Point is, the club gave me a choice as to whether I wanted a scarf or not. Possibly gave you the choice too.

choice was:

scarf

$25 discount on min $50 spend at store

nothing

Yes, Grimes and Dawes out of the calendar.

Not surprised at all.

Another sign they are on notice.

Their positions in the Leadership Group could also be in jeopardy!

Get Daisy in the leadership group.

In all seriousness she is a marketing weapon and none counts towards our player marketing salary cap. Womens football is the fastest growing sport in the country and we are at the forefront of it. With the best player and personality in some kind of ambassador role at the club.

It feels strange to be leading strategic thinking off the field. Both in understanding the new points system in the draft and then utilizing it to our advantage and at the same time to have the face of womens football decked out in red and blue, including our sponsors, at every opportunity.

• Like 1

choice was:

scarf

$25 discount on min $50 spend at store

nothing

Unless you want to be a walking billboard for the club's sponsors, it is really no choice at all. The club needs to get better at this, particularly given the lack of on field performance it has delivered for the past 10 years. People want to get some return for their membership.

Aus post.

Nothing more to say.

I control the Auspost account for the company i work for and it is a 7 figure spend annually.

They give me grey hairs. The national sales manager said to me after I whinged for the 4th time in a week " I don't know why you complain - you know we are a dinosaur". I asked him if realised that dinosaurs became extinct ?

• Like 3

I control the Auspost account for the company i work for and it is a 7 figure spend annually.

They give me grey hairs. The national sales manager said to me after I whinged for the 4th time in a week " I don't know why you complain - you know we are a dinosaur". I asked him if realised that dinosaurs became extinct ?

I work closely with Aus post, StarTrack couriers, StarTrack express, DHL, I know the pain, I know the pain.

• Like 1

Australia post letter department has me in wonderment.

I know that the electronic age is killing letters

However is there another business on Earth that increases prices and reduces service and expects to improve its financial position?

• Like 3

However is there another business on Earth that increases prices and reduces service and expects to improve its financial position?

actually there is plenty, od. they are everywhere

• Like 2

Okay - listen to this one.

I administer a large program of online fulfillment from 200 retail stores and we use Auspost.

They pick up the parcels from our stores and deliver them to consumers.

I had Ausposts city hub ring me saying they couldn't find one of the stores in the emporium - they didn't know where the "emporium" was.

I told them the "Emporium" was the old GPO building. They asked me what GPO stood for - aghast I said "general post office" - your old headquarters !

They had no idea where it was so I had to give them the address - only Australia Post could do that !

• Like 4

Okay - listen to this one.

I administer a large program of online fulfillment from 200 retail stores and we use Auspost.

They pick up the parcels from our stores and deliver them to consumers.

I had Ausposts city hub ring me saying they couldn't find one of the stores in the emporium - they didn't know where the "emporium" was.

I told them the "Emporium" was the old GPO building. They asked me what GPO stood for - aghast I said "general post office" - your old headquarters !

They had no idea where it was so I had to give them the address - only Australia Post could do that !

That is hard to top nutbean they were not from the subcontinent by any chance.?

Every post office around me is and they do not have a clue.

• Like 1

I could hardly contain my excitement on the way home. Would my membership pack be in the letterbox?

It was!! And I was not disappointed. A little calendar (which should still be with his parents), some

stickers, a lanyard, membership card and a few other pieces of paper which are eminently suitable for my recycling bin.

I'm looking forward to collecting my undersized scarf at Round 1 2016.

I'm pumped!