2015 FINALS

Appalling umpiring. The AFL obviously do not want an all interstate Grand Final. I hope West Coast thrash Hawthorn.

• Like 1

My interest in the GF is completely out the window now.

I cannot stand Hawthorn, I cannot stand their arrogance, I cannot stand the way they poach other clubs' players to sap the competition (Lake, Burgoyne, Hale, Frawley, McEvoy).

I respect they way they play attacking football but other than that I detest every aspect of that club and the level of success they have had is disgusting and a blight on the competition.

This is Shaun Burgoyne's 6th GF. 6. No player should be experiencing that much success in the modern era.

• Like 4

Maybe some retiring Docker can give Mitchell a hell of a cork with his knee to put him out of the GF. Would be peptic justice.

• Like 1

The sad thing is that unless something serious is done about equalisation, Hawthorn can easily do this for another 5+ years. Each year they can pick up a free agent from a struggling club (Lake, Frawley) and trade their first pick for young talent (McEvoy, O,Rouke).

DO SOMETHING AFL!

• Like 1

I thought Carlton or Essendon led that ladder?

I meant that they will move into 3rd place on the most premierships won ladder. It's Carlton/Essendon equal first with 16, Collingwood next with 15 and Hawthorn and us on equal 3rd with 12.

I cannot stand Hawthorn, I cannot stand their arrogance, I cannot stand the way they poach other clubs' players to sap the competition (Lake, Burgoyne, Hale, Frawley, McEvoy).

I respect they way they play attacking football but other than that I detest every aspect of that club and the level of success they have had is disgusting and a blight on the competition.

This is Shaun Burgoyne's 6th GF. 6. No player should be experiencing that much success in the modern era.

I'm sick of Hawthorn but they have traded brilliantly, no harm in that.

The sad thing is that unless something serious is done about equalisation, Hawthorn can easily do this for another 5+ years. Each year they can pick up a free agent from a struggling club (Lake, Frawley) and trade their first pick for young talent (McEvoy, O,Rouke).

DO SOMETHING AFL!

How many touches for O'Rourke tonight?

Chip isn't the reason they won tonight.

I totally understand where you're coming from, but....

Living in WA and hearing for the last month how it's going to be an all WA grand final and putting up with their feral supporters, it's not all bad.