THE SAGA CONTINUES - WADA APPEALS

i'd say it was highly unlikely. this is not the yarrawonga thirds we're talking about

"Hey we are going to spend $750 on a dodgy drugs scheme but we don't any records. So how about we just pay you cash."

It gets curioser and curiouser...

"Hey we are going to spend $750 on a dodgy drugs scheme but we don't any records. So how about we just pay you cash."

Lol, maybe Essendon will sue Dank.

"Why did you inject our young players without being employed? WADA, we had no idea! This loon just came in and started jabbing people! Look, we can prove it, he wasn't employed by us! We are the victims here! COMPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1111one"

• Like 1

of course i never said it was unlikely for a club like essenscum

but seriously, afl clubs spend millions and hire hundreds. they can't spend money or hire people without a contract or paper trail

• Like 3

of course i never said it was unlikely for a club like essenscum

but seriously, afl clubs spend millions and hire hundreds. they can't spend money or hire people without a contract or paper trail

You think the law applies to Essendon?

They laugh at our puny laws. They do as they please.

Dank paid in brown paper bags exchanged in a the Maccas car park.

You know, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Dank produces document that show he imported TB4 for Essendon, but gave the players saline injections so he could on-sell the TB4 to a third party. The guy's dodgy as [censored].

You know, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Dank produces document that show he imported TB4 for Essendon, but gave the players saline injections so he could on-sell the TB4 to a third party. The guy's dodgy as [censored].

funny thing is..........they'd ( EFC ( still be guilty as far as WADA is concerned.......goes to intent !!

funny thing is..........they'd ( EFC ( still be guilty as far as WADA is concerned.......goes to intent !!

Funny thing is this current case is about whether the players have taken performance enhancing drugs and not the EFC...

This is one reason why EFC were not allowed to attend the hearing. They might have been responsible for the mess but this case is not about that.

I'm not saying they won't have consequences to face if the players are found guilty, of course they will.

The Hunter case is one that very much involves EFC now and the consequences financially will be very interesting to watch. Surprised they and/or the AFL haven't settled out of court yet, maybe they've been turned down.

Edited by rjay
  • Like 2

"Like this"

Maybe he already did and Essendon shredded that one too, by mistake!

But he is so dodgy that if such a document emerged, no-one would believe it anyway.

And if he did give them saline, there is still to be explained how the players got so big in 2012.

I just find it amazing that Dank and Charters are still free to walk the streets. Do Pub tours and basically laugh at those who are fighting them....

Because the entity that is best placed to nail them to the wall seems anxious not to upset them ... for some strange reason ...

• Like 2

Funny thing is this current case is about whether the players have taken performance enhancing drugs and not the EFC...

This is one reason why EFC were not allowed to attend the hearing. They might have been responsible for the mess but this case is not about that.

I'm not saying they won't have consequences to face if the players are found guilty, of course they will.

The Hunter case is one that very much involves EFC now and the consequences financially will be very interesting to watch. Surprised they and/or the AFL haven't settled out of court yet, maybe they've been turned down.

mea culpa...by extension I meant the players of course.

They dont need to have taken it....only that the EFC intended to procure it and they agreed to be injected.

• Like 1

Because the entity that is best placed to nail them to the wall seems anxious not to upset them ... for some strange reason ...

Hmmm yes

How long will the charade continue?

But then Qutar are going to host the World Cup in 2022 whilst Terrorist groups they subsidise run rampant in Western Cities. So i shouldn't be at all suprised at a lack of justice....

• Like 1

Given the stuff in that ABC story, I am amazed, staggered, perplexed and baffled that the AFL Tribunal could not be 'comfortably satisfied' that TB4 was administered or intended to be administered to at least some players.

Just WOW!!

Edited by Lucifer's Hero
  • Like 1

I'd be stunned if Dank produces anything. However, I agree with the view that he appears capable of claiming he was doing one thing while in fact he was doing another.

Maybe he already did and Essendon shredded that one too, by mistake!

But he is so dodgy that if such a document emerged, no-one would believe it anyway.

And if he did give them saline, there is still to be explained how the players got so big in 2012.

What ever do you mean? Their increase in size and muscle mass is easily explained by their state of the art cutting edge training sessions.

Being jabbed hundreds of times by a dodgy 'sports scientist' is purely a coincidence.

• Like 3

Workcover would have record of all employees.

Should have but not necessarily would have. That burned out shredder at EFC must have (they thought) paid for itself.

• Like 1

Should have but not necessarily would have. That burned out shredder at EFC must have (they thought) paid for itself.

We can all blame Vlad for that...

Essendrug got 36 hours warning....I could never understand why Turd was so angry at that piece of history

Vlad did Essendrug a huge favor at the time....

• Like 1

They played God without asking me - The incredible human toll extracted by state-sponsored doping

Just a reminder of where it can all lead - those who want to give up the fight against drugs in sport because it's all too hard need to be careful what they wish for.

The above linked story applies to the East German doping program but it could equally apply to the current Russian doping program or the Chinese swimming doping program ... or indeed it could apply to a doping program which is a lot closer to home.

Note: if the above link doesn't work try copying and pasting the link to google.

• Like 2

If Melksham gets 2 whoever ticked off the deal should go.

Disgraceful decision.

Well the decision ultimately goes back to Roos ... there's no mystery person that would take the rap. In fact, a lot of people would at least be (in part) responsible including Taylor, Goodwin, Viney & Mahoney. It's not like any of them can proclaim that the recruitment of Melksham had nothing to do with them as individuals - they wouldn't do such a thing anyway.

My bet is that it would end up being a shared responsibility with no one falling on their sword or having the finger pointed at them ... that's just how things work, like it or not. There will be no pound of flesh.

The club and the members & supporters would just have to wear it. It might even be Roos who would put his hand up but I highly doubt that there would be any repercussions.

My stance hasn't changed - if they are found guilty they should receive lengthy bans - whether that happens or not is anyone's guess ... again, I reckon the actual penalties won't be too harsh if they're found guilty - how harsh? Who knows? Maybe half a season or a full season or maybe just 6-8 weeks.

I wouldn't be totally surprised if it's a 2 year ban but again, none of us know anything for sure. Despite all the evidence (circumstantial or otherwise) the 34 may in fact be found not guilty again.

Edited by Macca
  • Like 1