Jesse Hogan Injury Update?

dazzledavey36

for those stressing just a few things to take in mind

Hogan is not a Freo supporter

Pavlich as far as I have been told was not his childhood hero

Hogan's family were not happy with the club last season with all that was occurring while we were an off field mess

Since the change of FD and other matters off the field he and his family have been very happy with the club and he was itching to play for us

Freo need a replacement for Pavlich next season not 2016

Freo need a replacement for Mcpharlin next season

Freo will need a replacement for Sandilands in 2017

None of them are currently on huge coin players like Fyfe, Hill, Walters and whoever they line up next season as replacements will take a fair amount of their cap. I wont be stressing over Hogan until I hear anything further from people in footy circles in Perth

Edited by Pennant St Dee
  • Like 7

for those stressing just a few things to take in mind

Hogan is not a Freo supporter

Pavlich as far as I have been told was not his childhood hero

Hogan's family were not happy with the club last season with all that was occurring while we were an off field mess

Since the change of FD and other matters off the field he and his family have been very happy with the club and he was itching to play for us

Freo need a replacement for Pavlich next season not 2016

Freo need a replacement for Mcpharlin next season

Freo will need a replacement for Sandilands in 2017

None of them are currently on huge coin players like Fyfe, Hill, Walters and whoever they line up next season as replacements will take a fair amount of their cap. I wont be stressing over Hogan until I hear anything further from people in footy circles in Perth

Sauce for this juicy meat pie please?

• Like 1

So Frawley is likely to, hogan to and who knows with Macca and Dunn.

On the other side we had a player who WANTED to play for us even though we were a basket case at the time and we didn't take him. He now has extended his contract with Port.

Brilliant.

The main positive now is that we have the right people stearin the ship, thank god.

Posts like this for some reason remind me of my nights as a young Police officer with the local moron face pi55ing with blood coming up to the front counter and telling me that someone belted him for know reason.

After speaking with witnesses or viewing footage the truth became a little clearer and the issue was the person attending the station couldn't understand

why others didn't think he was funny

and/or

his behaviour which resulted in him being on the receiving end of a little touch up, may need some review the following morning before making a complaint

• Like 6

I trust you be able to progress beyond "a glass". Very good for your cholesterol

I trust you be able to progress beyond "a glass". Very good for your cholesterol

Docket does your double posting mean ur recommending OD have at least 3 or more glasses?

Sauce for this juicy meat pie please?

We were a shambles lets be honest and as all parents do they just wanted what was best for their son and we really weren't providing it.

What you have to remember is most kids drafted from WA generally come from the Perth Metro area or are country kids who have been brought down to the colts in their last year or two of schooling. Perth is not a big city so a lot of these parents have known each others for years with their kids coming up through the junior ranks, making WAFL club development squads dependent upon their zone. Trips with state squads and these parents get to know each other and they do talk about what is happening at each club and when drafted the friendships and conversations continue.

Word gets out and we also have the kids not drafted but playing locally who came up with him through the ranks, when these players come back to Perth they mix in the same circles and talk.

As I said in my previous post Song the club has put most things right and I wouldn't stress to much

• Like 3

Never say never in wines playing for the MFC especially with Roos as our coach. Contracts can be broken.

He would be a big draw card.

As for an example didn't collywobbles trade shaw even though he was contracted??

Let's leave it at that.

Yeah right. Port are on top of the ladder. Wines has just signed a contract extension.

Some of you ppl are unbelievable.

• Like 5

Relax, the kid hasn't played a game yet and the last thing he needs on his mind is contract negotiations. The club is doing the right thing for him mentally by focusing on his health and not the status of his contract.

By all accounts Roosy and the club have done everything they can to make Jesse and his family feel part of the club. If he still decides to go, there's not much we can do except bend Fremantle over a barrel. We hold all the cards in any scenario where he wants to leave.

I think he'll re-sign, FWIW. And that'll happen at the end of the year once Roosy commits to year three and they've decided who to let go from our current list.

This is just one more reason why it is critical Roos signs for at least one more season as quickly as possible. IMHO this list/club will not grow/survive another significant change at the helm and i doubt players like Hogan will sign on for another term without him in charge.

The momentum is only just turning on and off the field. We need at least 3 years of clear air under direct Roos management to bed down the new list/culture and style of game that Roos wants to instil into the club and players.

• Like 1

Unless I'm mistaken, which I'm not, the kid hasn't played a game yet. And people are talking trade....staggering.

am a bit that way, this kid has NOT played a game FFS, cannot for the life of me understand all this speculation about him leaving?????

am a bit that way, this kid has NOT played a game FFS, cannot for the life of me understand all this speculation about him leaving?????

Unless I'm mistaken, which I'm not, the kid hasn't played a game yet. And people are talking trade....staggering.

I hear ya.

Its not such a worry now, but i think last season everyone had the right to be genuinely concerned about this prospect.

Hes a WA kid potential no.1 draft of his year and last year we were a poor club… a very very poor club in all aspects.

He dominated the VFL as an 18 year old. That will attract attention from everywhere.

If we continued on the path that we were on last year then at the end of 2015 or when he's contract is up, I wouldn't have been surprised if he had left.

Thank god and roos for contributing to our club and putting us on the right path. I am not so concerned about hogans contract now.

Although I'm not 100% convinced he will want to stay, only because he doesn't want to talk contracts and hasn't for a while.

Really?? You can't for the life of you understand the speculation about him leaving? There's not one reason you could possibly think of why some people are worries we may lose yet another highly touted youngster, a key position forward in this case?

• Like 4

Posts like this for some reason remind me of my nights as a young Police officer with the local moron face pi55ing with blood coming up to the front counter and telling me that someone belted him for know reason.

After speaking with witnesses or viewing footage the truth became a little clearer and the issue was the person attending the station couldn't understand

why others didn't think he was funny

and/or

his behaviour which resulted in him being on the receiving end of a little touch up, may need some review the following morning before making a complaint

Glad I could assit in your trip down memory lane but when u r trying to be smart at least get your grammar correct.

Is that to much to ask?

Edited by DemonOX

I will say his dreamteam points have been decidedly underwhelming - trade him for pick 20 and Sylvia for mine.

• Like 1

Glad I could assit in your trip down memory lane but when u r trying to be smart at least get your grammar correct.

Is that to much to ask?

I'm not trying to be smart, as others have said to you Give it a rest

Is that to much to ask?

Be very careful when correcting grammar. Is that too much to ask?

• Like 15

and hes yet to get on the park.

How much you want to put down Matt ? (i'll give you half back too )

Hogan's back in Melbourne this weekend. Do you think the club can get him up and running within 3 months?

We should put him out on the field this weekend. I'll bet his back's fine. He's just chicken if you ask me.

Edited by Chook
  • Like 4

We should put him out on the field this weekend. I'll bet his back's fine. He's just chicken if you ask me.

Takes a chook to know a chicken.....

Sorry, couldn't help myself :)