Post Match Discussion

Demonland

JKH the new Flash?

Kernahan running away from the cameras on 7 news....

Pederson kicking miracle goal

Spencer new gun ruckman

Blues new spoon favourites

I MUST BE ASLEEP!!!

This is what winning is all about Demons.....Not PP's and Draft picks

Hurting the opposition is much more satisfying.

• Like 11

Congratulations Dees!

For 50 years I was a dees supporter and member until recently going across to Richmond. Part of that reason was a 12 month suspension from this forum for vehemently opposing chasing Mick Malthouse, then Neeld, as coaches.

Anyway, today was a great win for the Dees. Again Congratulations.

I'd like to leave you with these words from a singing artist in 1982 named Toni Basil;

Oh, Mickey, you're so fine
You're so fine you blow my mind
Hey, Mickey
Hey, Mickey

Oh, Mickey, what a pity
You don't understand

It's guys like you, Mickey
Oh, what you do, Mickey, do, Mickey
Don't break my heart, Mickey

• Like 1

Well done Demons! Victory over that mob is the highlight of a most honorable and courageous week for our Club. I see signs that our culture is slowly but surely turning under Paul Roos.

• Like 1

Hell learn, he has guts & will have a big go. the smart stuff will come as he gets more games. tough rucks who'll bash, crash, chase & tackle, is big hearted, arsebusting contesting... the other stuff will come

rucks with no heart & no GO, R no good.

I loved it when yarran thought he could burn Spencer off and the big man stuck out the go go gadget arms and grab his jersey and nailed him like a rag doll.

Was absolutely hilarious and showed what Spencer can do.

Edited by DemonOX
  • Like 2

Congratulations Dees!

For 50 years I was a dees supporter and member until recently going across to Richmond. Part of that reason was a 12 month suspension from this forum for vehemently opposing chasing Mick Malthouse, then Neeld, as coaches.

I'd like to leave you with these words from a singing artist in 1982 named Toni Basil;

Hey, Mickey

Hey, Mickey

Oh, Mickey, what a pity

You don't understand

Are you serious?

• Like 1

Congratulations Dees!

Hey, Mickey

Hey, Mickey

Oh, Mickey, what a pity

You don't understand

Don't try and enjoy the smell of our win. You go back to Punt road and burn some membership cards.

• Like 19

Tom McDonald (one on one contests), Matty Jones (run), Bail (run and hardness), JKH (smarts), Kent (oomph), Dawes, Frawley, Spencer, Georgiou and Pedersen, so many lesser lights stood up today.

Finally got some rewards for effort and the skills will improve so that we can match it with some better teams if we keep at this level.

• Like 3

Loved the effort, intensity and, dare I say it, skill levels after the first quarter. Couldn't make the game but to sit with the two kids and watch a rare win on TV was pure gold.

I lovds it when garlett thought he could burn Spencer off and the big man stuck out the go go gadget arms and grab his jersey and nailed him like a rag doll.

(was Yarran). But Spencer kicking lace out to Frawley and Spencer taking a pack mark were also nice to see.

Of course my favourite was Spencer punching on with Warnock!

• Like 1

Havent seen one post on Grimes'game. He was excellent and deserves respect today after being cained by many on here the past few weeks.

Yep I was one who was disappointed with him last weak and canned him - I wasnt happy 5 minutes in but after that he was very good today. He chopped off a number of their kicks by getting in front of the player running at the ball.

I lovds it when garlett thought he could burn Spencer off and the big man stuck out the go go gadget arms and grab his jersey and nailed him like a rag doll.

men vs boys stuff, the one handed tackle, come here you little [censored]

Congratulations Dees!

Hey, Mickey

Hey, Mickey

Oh, Mickey, what a pity

You don't understand

Thanks for the nothing lyrics. Now get back to the tigers forum.

Spencer's second efforts is what melbourne has been misssIng for so long, his efforts alone will keep him in the team, had some support from pederson but at this stage Jamar and Gawn have to play some good footy to keep him out of the side. We'll done

Congratulations Dees!

Hey, Mickey

Hey, Mickey

Oh, Mickey, what a pity

You don't understand

That's nice. See ya then.

• Like 2

Thought Cross was BOG, never wasted it, has unbelievable hands in close and his awareness in tight is just something so many of our home grown players simply don't have (yet). What an absolute recruiting master stroke it was signing Crossy.

• Like 8