Alan Didak

DeeM

I think there is a strong chance of Didak ending up at demonland next year.

He is a harden senior player with experience, what we need.
However does he fit into our lineup? For one i think he could be a very handy winger.

And before everyone jumps down my throat about the 'rat-pack' etc etc, remember there isn't a 'rat pack' at Melbourne and i feel under Roo's he could add a bit to our side.

Also, the benefit of Didak being delisted is we don't have to give up anything for him.
down-side is that he has been accused of being a 'down hill skier'
thoughts?

Not the sorta guy we need for mine, injured too often, best is behind him, our recruiting needs to be more than a retirement home for blokes who can't get a gig anywhere else.

• Like 2

Didak is a victim of Buckley’s big head and inability to objectively be the coach of his ex-mate.

He could be good for another team but I don't think we need him.

Only positive would be, we'd definitely get Sylvia to sign so he and Did's could get up to mischief again.

• Like 1

Not the sorta guy we need for mine, injured too often, best is behind him, our recruiting needs to be more than a retirement home for blokes who can't get a gig anywhere else.

No chance. One of the rat pack with dodgy connections. Doesn't in any way fit the Roos culture criteria. Not a chance that will be compromised. Not a chance!

Just imaging old man Byrnes and old man Didak in the forward line together....

B: Dids, hey Dids, kick it to me....

D: Ehhhhhh?

B: Kick it to me...

D: Whatttt?

B: Over here, I'm over here you old coot

D: Yes I like beer, but I don't wanna root...

• Like 3

Have a look at Roos' record at Sydney. Trouble-makers either change quickly or don't get a game. They even made it difficult for Big Bad Barry to get a game after his Staker hit. There is no way Roos would recruit a culture-poor player like Didak.

Maurie's Laws of Demonland drafting and trading:

1. The time taken for a delisted player to be mentioned on Demonland is inversely proportional to their drafting value.

2. The older they are, the more likely they are to be mentioned.

3. The more cultural issues they have, the more likely Demonland posters are to want them.

4. The more injury prone they are, the more Demonland posters think they are a good proposition.

• Like 2

I can't stand this guy and have no respect for his game in any way shape or form.

His time is up, he will add nothing to our list from a playing or development perspective.

He will only hinder the team by taking up a position on the field, leaving someone with a missed opportunity.

He will not be at the club in 2014 - end of story.

Maurie's Laws of Demonland drafting and trading:1. The time taken for a delisted player to be mentioned on Demonland is inversely proportional to their drafting value.2. The older they are, the more likely they are to be mentioned.3. The more cultural issues they have, the more likely Demonland posters are to want them.4. The more injury prone they are, the more Demonland posters think they are a good proposition.

5. And the more Dland posters want them then the more MFC should offer in trade picks/ money over their actual market value.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.